PALM DESERT, Calif., Sept. 3, 2015 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Bank of Southern California, N.A. (OTCQB:FBBN / OTCMKTS:FBBN) announced the creation of its Coachella Valley Advisory Board. This board is comprised of prominent members of the business community in the Desert Cities region who will help increase the bank’s presence and market awareness while providing valuable input to better understand the business needs in the Coachella Valley.
The newly appointed board members will advise and consult with the Bank’s Executive Management team on product needs and banking issues related to the Valley’s business community. The diverse 14-person board is made up of local business professionals with a broad range of experience.
“Our decision to create an Advisory Board in the desert shows the importance we place on better serving our clients in the Desert Cities area. Their insight of the Coachella Valley will help us as we continue to grow the bank in that market,” commented Nathan Rogge, CEO of Bank of Southern California. “These members are respected business leaders and influential voices of the community and I am excited to be working closely with them as we continue to build Bank of Southern California’s presence as ‘The Desert’s Community Bank’ in that market.”
Coachella Advisory Board Members:
– Robert Baltes, Owner, Baltes & Associates, CPAs
– David Baron, Partner, Slovak Baron Empey Murphy & Pinkney, LLP
– Michael Berk, CEO, LUXE Electric Golf Cars and LUXE Water Solutions
– Mitch Blumberg, Senior Vice President, Desert Arc
– Michael Braun, Senior Vice President, Wessman Development
– Anthony Caronna, Managing Partner, Caronna & Johnson, LLP
– Dennis Freeman, President, Freeman Building & Consulting
– Evy Hanson, Owner, Leap Online Marketing
– Susan Harvey, Co-Owner, Desert Pacific Properties
– William Healey III, President and Owner, Healey & Associates, Certified Accountants and Consultants
– Maggie Montez, President, Lee & Associates
– Dr. Sam Reber, Director of Sports Medicine, S.T.A.R. Orthopedics
– Dr. Peter Scheer, Owner, The Mirage Center
– Sean Wood, President, SSW Mechanical Construction.
About Bank of Southern California:
A community bank, established in 2001, Bank of Southern California, N.A., with headquarters in San Diego, Calif., is locally owned and managed and offers a wide range of financial products to individuals, professionals, homeowner associations and small to mid-sized businesses. The Bank’s solution-driven, relationship-based approach to banking provides accessibility to decision makers and enhances value through strong partnerships with their clients. With seven offices in San Diego County and the Coachella Valley in Riverside County, Bank of Southern California remains well-capitalized, with a growing deposit base and loan portfolio.
For more information, visit http://www.banksocal.com/ or call (858) 847-4780.
*LOGO for media: Send2Press.com/mediaboom/14-1107-banksocal-300dpi.jpg
To view the original version on Send2Press Newswire, visit: https://www.send2press.com/newswire/bank-of-southern-california-announces-coachella-valley-advisory-board-2015-0903-02.shtml.
NEWS SOURCE Bank of Southern California N.A. :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source (who is solely responsible for its accuracy) by and Copr. © 2015 Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®.
read full post from Send2Press for Journalists