Whiteflash Launches Ideal Cut Princess Diamond Promotion
HOUSTON, Texas, March 29, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Whiteflash Inc. announced today the launch of a new sweepstakes to create awareness for their A CUT ABOVE® Princess line of certified ideal diamonds. Through their Facebook Fan Page participants will be asked to vote on two popular items; A half carat A CUT ABOVE® Princess pendant vs. a half carat total weight pair of A CUT ABOVE® Princess earrings. Simply by voting participants will be entered to win one of these fabulous diamond jewelry pieces.
Best known for their A CUT ABOVE® Hearts and Arrows Round Diamonds, Whiteflash has also developed one of the finest inventories of AGS certified Ideal princess cut diamonds of any retail jeweler in the world, including the A CUT ABOVE® Princess super ideal. By virtue of immaculate cut craftsmanship these diamonds exhibit light performance at the very top of the scale delivering optimal fire, brilliance and sparkle.
Entry in the Princess Sweepstakes is open to anyone and can be accessed through a link on the Whiteflash website or by going directly to the Whiteflash Facebook page. Simply click on your favorite of the two designs and you are in the drawing!
The Princess Sweepstakes runs through the Diamond Month of April. The drawing will be held and winner announced in the first week of May, 2012.
The tremendous popularity of the Whiteflash “Give it the Yes Vote and Win” series on Facebook was highlighted last month by Michelle Mastas who was so thrilled upon winning a fine diamond and pink topaz ring that she had the Whiteflash logo tattooed on her lower leg. Contestants are not required to go that far in showing their appreciation! While most customers simply post online reviews and testimonials to express their satisfaction, Whiteflash was quite honored by Michelle’s special show of support.
Whiteflash is a full scale manufacturing jeweler specializing in Ideal Cut Diamonds and Engagement Rings. All in-house diamonds include an extensive benefit package including a 100 percent lifetime trade up benefit. A strong team of GIA trained gemologists and accredited jewelry professionals work directly with each individual client. Local customers are welcomed in their Houston, Texas showroom.
The award winning Whiteflash.com website, described by Kiplinger’s Magazine as the “Lord of the Online Rings” enables shoppers the world over to view, compare and purchase top quality diamonds, engagement rings and fine jewelry in a convenient and secure environment.
Whiteflash is the first retail jeweler in the world to attain ISO 9001 certification for total quality management. For more information, log on to http://www.Whiteflash.com or call 877-612-6770.
This entry was posted by Send2Press on March 29, 2012 at 8:38 pm, and is filed under Facebook Giveaway, Fashion, Houston, HOUSTON, Texas, Internet, Jewelry and Diamond, Princess Cut Diamonds, Videos, Whiteflash Inc. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Book Lends Welcome Warmth to Last-Minute Hostess Gift Decisions
- Vallejo California Celebrates the Mad Hatter Holiday Festival throughout the City during December
- ShortSave, Inc. Distressed Mortgage Work Out Solution Wins 2014 Servicing Trailblazer Award
- Small Business Are Uniting Across the Country for Success
- Verify Smart Corporation Finalizes Joint Venture with Global Technologies International Limited Group
- ‘Drive Safer Sunday’ is November 30: Reminds Drivers of Special Danger on Year’s Busiest Travel Day
- Silicon Valley/South Bay New Year’s Eve 2014 at Hyatt Regency Santa Clara by Professionals Guild with Live Music and DJ
- EPIC expands with the acquisition of Greyling Insurance Brokerage and Risk Consulting
- The SUDC Foundation commends the Senate’s passage of the Sudden Unexpected Death Data Enhancement and Awareness Act
- ArteQuesta Announces Limited Edition Art Print From Urban Artist Evan Skrederstu