Waverider Auctions announces June 23, 2012 as ‘Vintage Surfboard Appraisal Day’ for Charity
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif., June 7, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Waverider Auctions is producing the “2012 U.S. Vintage Surf Charity Auction and Ocean Art Sale” to be held on August 18, 2012 at the Hilton Hotel Waterfront Beach Resort in “Surf City USA” Huntington Beach, Calif.
Charities benefiting from a percentage of the auction fees include: The International Surf Museum, Surfrider Foundation, Wounded Warriors Project and CHOC Hospital of Orange County, according to Seth Schiller, producer of the event.
On Saturday, June 23, 2012, between 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. the public is invited to have their vintage surfboard or surf memorabilia appraised, by Gary “Seahag” Sahagen, former Director and Trustee of the International Surf Museum and one of the worlds foremost authenticators of surfboards and surfing artifacts.
A Portion of the $25.00 appraisal fee will be donated to the above-mentioned charities.
“Who knows, that old surfboard your grandfather rode in the 1950′s -60′s could be worth thousands of dollars today,” exclaimed Mr. Schiller.
“Why not dig it out of your garage, bring it down to Huntington Beach, on Saturday June 23rd and get it appraised for charity and possible inclusion in the ‘live’ charity auction event on August 18, 2012.”
The appraisal location is in the downtown offices of Waverider Auctions, at 305 Orange Ave. Suite E, Huntington Beach, CA 92648.
Call Seth Schiller for more information: 714-594-3931, or http://waveriderauctions.com.
News Source: Waverider Auctions :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at the Send2Press for Journalists Portal: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on June 7, 2012 at 8:58 am, and is filed under Auction and Online Auctions, Events, Gary Seahag Sahagen, US Vintage Surf Charity Auction, Water Sports, Waverider Auctions. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Discount Appliances Come to St. Charles, Missouri
- Council on Aging of Buncombe County, Inc. Celebrates 50th Anniversary Gala on Saturday, August 23
- Entrepreneurship in Missouri ignites: Youth prepare for Missouri State Fair Entrepreneurship Competition
- Easeusapp Launches PhonTunes for Android to Increase User Acquisition of Free Music Discovery and Collection
- Got True Fans? Reward Them
- Jeff Fest Arts and Music Festival Celebrates Craft Beer with Key Sponsors Lagunitas Brewing and Lake Effect Brewing
- ReverseVision Offers Free Online Course on HUD Mortgagee Letter Changes through RV University (RVU)
- EaseUS Todo Backup 7.0 Beta Now Available for Download
- CCMC Announces New Chief Financial Officer
- More than a Dozen to Perform at Jeff Fest Arts and Music Festival’s SUMMER ARTS STAGE