Waverider Auctions announces June 23, 2012 as ‘Vintage Surfboard Appraisal Day’ for Charity
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif., June 7, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Waverider Auctions is producing the “2012 U.S. Vintage Surf Charity Auction and Ocean Art Sale” to be held on August 18, 2012 at the Hilton Hotel Waterfront Beach Resort in “Surf City USA” Huntington Beach, Calif.
Charities benefiting from a percentage of the auction fees include: The International Surf Museum, Surfrider Foundation, Wounded Warriors Project and CHOC Hospital of Orange County, according to Seth Schiller, producer of the event.
On Saturday, June 23, 2012, between 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. the public is invited to have their vintage surfboard or surf memorabilia appraised, by Gary “Seahag” Sahagen, former Director and Trustee of the International Surf Museum and one of the worlds foremost authenticators of surfboards and surfing artifacts.
A Portion of the $25.00 appraisal fee will be donated to the above-mentioned charities.
“Who knows, that old surfboard your grandfather rode in the 1950′s -60′s could be worth thousands of dollars today,” exclaimed Mr. Schiller.
“Why not dig it out of your garage, bring it down to Huntington Beach, on Saturday June 23rd and get it appraised for charity and possible inclusion in the ‘live’ charity auction event on August 18, 2012.”
The appraisal location is in the downtown offices of Waverider Auctions, at 305 Orange Ave. Suite E, Huntington Beach, CA 92648.
Call Seth Schiller for more information: 714-594-3931, or http://waveriderauctions.com.
News Source: Waverider Auctions :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at the Send2Press for Journalists Portal: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on June 7, 2012 at 8:58 am, and is filed under Auction and Online Auctions, Events, Gary Seahag Sahagen, US Vintage Surf Charity Auction, Water Sports, Waverider Auctions. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Civic Resource Group International (CRGI) Participates in Microsoft CityNext
- ImageAMMO LLC and MobileMoment LLC Partner to Reach Consumers through Mobile Marketing
- GAME: A NEW concept Sports Bar opening yards from Ravens Stadium and Oriole Park in South Baltimore
- Energy Optimizers, USA, vice president to participate in advocacy trip to Washington, D.C.
- Author Kelly Browne Reissues Thank-You Note Book: ‘101 Ways To Say Thank You’ with Social Media Tips
- Mueller Offers a Metal Building to a Deserving Texas Non-Profit Organization for the 7th Straight Year
- Spodak Dental Group Named as a Top Workplace in South Florida
- Emilio N. Francisco, PDC CEO, Sees Diversification of EB-5 Investor Pool as a Positive Evolution of the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program
- American Roofing and Building Supply Sustains Wind and Hail Damage
- TriWest Healthcare Alliance Announces a New Veterans Hiring Initiative with Hire America’s Heroes