Voices.com Launches First-Ever iPhone App for Sourcing Voice Talent
TORONTO, Ontario, May 7, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Voices.com, the online marketplace that connects businesses with professional voice-over talent, unveiled the first-ever mobile app for procuring voice-overs today. The Voices mobile app will allow clients to search the Voices.com database of over 75,000 voice talent, review price quotes and listen to custom auditions from their mobile devices.
The App also gives professional voice talent the ability to review a list of paid jobs, submit an audition and a price quote to the businesses looking to hire.
The new mobile app is compatible with the iPhone and iPad and is available on iTunes free of charge.
“Our customers are using their mobile devices to access the Voices.com website,” says David Ciccarelli, CEO of Voices.com. “Now 15 percent of all traffic to Voices.com is coming from apple devices and that number is growing every month.”
“The new app will allow voice talent and businesses to connect more easily which will result in more work being awarded through Voices.com,” says Stephanie Ciccarelli, Chief Marketing Officer of Voices.com.
“The app looks complete and well-thought out. The addition of the recorder is a bonus. I can see myself knocking off auditions on vacation or on the road, wherever,” says Cal Koat, professional voice talent and Voices Member.
Voices.com is the technology and industry leading website that connects businesses with professional voice talents. Radio and television stations, advertising agencies and Fortune 500 companies rely upon the Voices.com marketplace to search for, audition and hire voice talents with the assistance of our innovative SurePay™ escrow service and our Web application.
Clients that have worked with Voices.com include NBC, ESPN, PBS, The History Channel, Reader’s Digest, Comcast, Bell Canada, Microsoft, Cisco Systems, ING, Western Union, Ford, GM, Jaguar, American Airlines, the U.S. Army, the U.S. Government and thousands more.
Read more information about the app and customer reviews: www.voices.com/iphone .
Voices.com iPhone App Store Listing:
Watch a video demo: http://www.youtube.com/voicesdotcom .
Follow @voicesdotcom on Twitter and recommended tweets:
If you would like to tweet about the launch of Voices’ iPhone app, here are some suggested tweets.
* Suggested: @voicesdotcom launches 1st ever app for #voiceovers. Check it out today at www.voices.com/iphone .
* Suggested: Today @voicesdotcom revolutionizes the voiceover industry, again. Check out their new app here: www.voices.com/iphone .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on May 7, 2012 at 7:59 am, and is filed under Apple, Mac, iPod and iPhone, employment, Internet, Ontario, Canada, Videos, voice over talent, Voices mobile app, Voices.com. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- More than a Dozen to Perform at Jeff Fest Arts and Music Festival’s SUMMER ARTS STAGE
- New Discovery Opens the Door to Possible Cure for Heart Disease
- EPIC Purchases Jenkins Insurance Services
- Annual PR Grant Program for Non-Profits announced by Neotrope to Help Worthy Causes Tackle Earned Media
- Asheville National Organization for Women to Hold ‘Bitter Pill’ Rally Saturday, July 26
- Andrea Levin joins EPIC as a Vice President in Petaluma
- OpenClose LOS Establishes Secondary Marketing Transparency and Control Across all Lending Channels
- International Backup Solutions Company Introduces New Product Line
- HTCIA CISO Summit Presents – Lessons from the Field
- Four Seasons Featured in National Hospice ‘Moments of Life’ Campaign