Third Wave Business Systems Partners with Volusion to Provide Easy Ecommerce Functionality for Small and Mid-sized Business
WAYNE, N.J., May 31, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Third Wave Business Systems has chosen to partner with Volusion because of their ability to make Merchandising, Marketing, Social Media, Management, Security, and Support functions work seamlessly with business. This partnership with Volusion, a leading edge ecommerce software provider will enable Third Wave to provide one-stop shopping to their clients for creating and hosting ecommerce sites. In 2009, Volusion software completed over $2 billion in transactions.
Volusion’s ecommerce merchandising options will provide Third Wave’s clients with web templates, product comparisons, and integrated one-page checkout options. Volusion’s management capabilities will provide robust reporting capabilities and quick order processing. And their Security and Support will ensure that clients’ data is safely protected by a fully staffed professional support team. Third Wave’s clients will benefit greatly from the integration of Volusion’s rich ecommerce functionality and their already powerful business platform – SAP Business One. Volusion is affordable, very scalable, and when combined with SAP Business One enables our clients to increase efficiency and profits.
“We are very happy to partner with Volusion because their offerings give our clients what they need. Additionally, we can quickly integrate with SAP Business One and provide a complete solution,” said Mark Breznak, COO of Third Wave Business Systems.
“At Volusion, we are continuously looking for industry-leading companies to work with and are delighted to partner with Third Wave Business Systems. Our partnership with Third Wave will allow their customers the ability to operate their business on Volusion’s easy-to-use, award-winning platform. We are excited about this partnership and look forward to Third Wave’s continued success,” said Neil Patel, Director of Business Development and Merchant Services.
About Third Wave:
Third Wave Business Systems is recognized as a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, SAP Business One Gold Partner, and SAP Pinnacle Award recipient. Third Wave has been an Accounting Technology “Top 10 VAR” every year since 2002. In addition to delivering superior business management system solutions, Third Wave is a top developer of SAP Business One add-ons for that provide functionality for specific business needs.?For more information, visit http://www.twbs.com or email email@example.com.
Volusion is the easiest way to open an online business. Customers will find your site in search engines, stay there, and return thanks to customizable website design and innovative selling tools. Daily operations are minimal with powerful management features. This all-in-one solution provides everything you need to succeed online. For more information about Volusion, please visit http://www.volusion.com.
News Source: Third Wave Business Systems LLC :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
- Fifth Annual Magdelena Bash Arizona Wine Harvest and Music Festival Scheduled for August 23 at Kief-Joshua Vineyards
- Denver’s Newest and Largest Floatation Center Has Just Opened Its Doors
- New Book Concerns the Fate of Malaysia Flight MH370
- Easeusapp Launches PhonTunes for iOS to Deliver New YouTube Music Videos Experience to Music Fans
- New Upgrade! EaseUS Releases Todo PCTrans 7.0 with Advanced Data Migration Solution
- Scott Law Firm Automates Name Permutation Searches for Military Personnel to Comply with SCRA, Quandis Technology Enables
- iConcepts Inc. Announces the Release of OIC Tax Planner Online – Tax Resolution Software for the EA, CPA and Attorney
- Valiant Horizon Announces Remixes of ‘Ready’ Single by American EDM Artist Terry Sartor Produced by German Electronic Musician Jerome Klark
- Luxuryville Records to Release Their Debut Exploration Into the Dub Genre with ‘Dubtronica, Vol. I’
- NHL Franchise Carolina Hurricanes Select Massey Consulting to Implement Intacct Financial Accounting