Spending by Businesses on Telecommunications Services Will Reach $154 Billion in 2012, says Insight Research Corp.
MOUNTAIN LAKES, N.J., May 17, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — The U.S. telecommunications industry continues to expand as business spending for wireless services fuels industry revenue growth, says a new market research report from Insight Research. Insight estimates that all U.S. businesses will spend $154 billion for telecommunications services in 2012 and business spending on wired and wireless calling will grow to $184 billion by the close of 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.8 percent over the forecast period.
Insight’s newly released market analysis report, “Telecom Services in Vertical Markets, 2011-2016″ found that business spending for cellular and other wireless services is creating all of the growth. While U.S. business spending for wireline services is essentially flat over the five year forecast horizon, wireless expenditures are expected to grow at a compounded rate of 9.4 percent over the period of 2011-2016.
Four vertical industries – wholesale trade; financial, insurance, and real estate services; professional business services; and communications – account for 68 percent of total business telecom expenditures in 2011. The study analyzes 14 vertical industries categorized by the NAICS, and focuses on corporate spending for wireline and wireless telecommunications services in each of the 14 industries.
“The U.S. telecommunications industry continues to show modest revenue growth, driven by business Internet and mobility solutions,” says Fran Caulfield, Research Director for Insight Research (www.insight-corp.com). “As U.S. business activity recovers, employment and network traffic increase. In parallel, business applications shift to the cloud and end users shift to wireless access, driving higher network and wireless revenues for service providers,” Caulfield concluded.
An excerpt of this market research report, table of contents, and ordering information are available online http://www.insight-corp.com/reports/vert11.asp . This 120-page report is available immediately for $3,995 (hard copy). Electronic (PDF) reports can be ordered online.
News Source: Insight Research Corporation :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on May 17, 2012 at 7:33 pm, and is filed under Advertising, Insight Research Corporation, Internet, market analysis report, Mountain Lakes, MOUNTAIN LAKES, N.J., New Jersey, Telecom Services in Vertical Markets, Telecommunications and VoIP. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Plant a Tree in Ireland with Ever Irish Gifts
- EPIC’s Jim Gillette Honored as a 2014 Risk and Insurance Retail Industry Power Broker
- KiwiGeeker Software Introduces Global Freeware – KiwiG PhonTunes for Users Who’re not into iTunes to Conquer Multi-platform Music Transfer Barrier
- United Wholesale Mortgage Goes Mobile, Rolls Out Robust iPhone and Android Applications for Brokers
- Retention of Subscribers in the $163 Billion US Voice Services Market will be Critical for Service Providers, says Insight Research Corp.
- EaseUS Partition Master Wins TopTenREVIEWS Silver Award for 2014 Best Partition Manager Software
- Quandis Enhances Solution to Identify Borrower Bankruptcies
- Treadstone 71 – SYNCSTATE Join Forming Expert Cyber Operations Solutions
- eAgile Awarded Patent for RFID Technology Breakthrough
- Evolving Tax Benefits Make Long-Term Care Planning More Attractive – Multiple Incentives Now Moderate the Cost