Sixth Annual High Road to Success Conference Features Sessions on Sage Fund Accounting and Sage Abra
SPRINGFIELD, Mo., June 7, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Huckstep & Associates announced today the opening of registration for the Sixth Annual High Road to Success Conference, providing sessions on Sage Fund Accounting (formerly Sage MIP Fund Accounting) and Sage HRMS (formerly Sage Abra). The High Road to Success conference will take place September 19 – 21, 2012 in Fort Worth, Texas.
The conference is designed for organizations that manage their accounting with Sage Fund Accounting and/or manage their human resource needs with Sage HRMS. Many nonprofit and governmental organizations utilize both of these applications, while for profit businesses may utilize only the Sage HRMS application.
The conference will be co-sponsored by Huckstep & Associates based in Springfield, Missouri and Ziegner Technologies based in Austin, Texas. Software specialists from both sponsor organizations will present the sessions with a varied topical list of training sessions that will be held during the conference. The conference agenda is hosted at http://highroadconference.com.
The conference also allows for plenty of networking opportunities with other organizations utilizing these Sage software applications, as well as individual “one-on-one with the experts” sessions.
“We are committed to having an incredible agenda of great training opportunities on Sage Fund Accounting and Sage HRMS, and also bringing our clients to an area where there are opportunities for learning and fun,” said Jeannie Huckstep, Managing Member of Huckstep & Associates and conference co-sponsor.
The conference will be held at the Hilton Fort Worth located at 815 Main Street, Ft. Worth, TX 76102. Registration is open and Early Bird Registration pricing ($100 off full registration price) runs through June 15, 2012.
About Huckstep & Associates:
Huckstep & Associates (www.huckstep.com) is a public accounting firm and a nonprofit and human resources software solutions consultant and implementer. Huckstep & Associates provides pre-audit services, tax return preparation and compliance, HR and payroll services, accounting services and other consulting services for its for-profit and non-profit client entities. Huckstep & Associates serves customers in Missouri, Michigan, Illinois, Colorado, Montana, Arkansas, Oklahoma and several other states across the upper Midwest.
About Ziegner Technologies:
Since 1994, Ziegner Technologies (www.ziegner.com) helps organizations measure success while implementing targeted software solutions. Ziegner Technologies serves commercial enterprises, government agencies, nonprofit organizations and associations around the world. The Ziegner team includes CPAs, degreed accountants, computer specialists and software educators.
News Source: Huckstep and Associates :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at the Send2Press for Journalists Portal: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on June 7, 2012 at 7:58 am, and is filed under Events, High Road to Success Conference, Huckstep and Associates, Missouri, Sage Fund Accounting, Springfield, SPRINGFIELD, Mo.. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Fifth Annual Magdelena Bash Arizona Wine Harvest and Music Festival Scheduled for August 23 at Kief-Joshua Vineyards
- Denver’s Newest and Largest Floatation Center Has Just Opened Its Doors
- New Book Concerns the Fate of Malaysia Flight MH370
- Easeusapp Launches PhonTunes for iOS to Deliver New YouTube Music Videos Experience to Music Fans
- New Upgrade! EaseUS Releases Todo PCTrans 7.0 with Advanced Data Migration Solution
- Scott Law Firm Automates Name Permutation Searches for Military Personnel to Comply with SCRA, Quandis Technology Enables
- iConcepts Inc. Announces the Release of OIC Tax Planner Online – Tax Resolution Software for the EA, CPA and Attorney
- Valiant Horizon Announces Remixes of ‘Ready’ Single by American EDM Artist Terry Sartor Produced by German Electronic Musician Jerome Klark
- Luxuryville Records to Release Their Debut Exploration Into the Dub Genre with ‘Dubtronica, Vol. I’
- NHL Franchise Carolina Hurricanes Select Massey Consulting to Implement Intacct Financial Accounting