SecuGen and Suprema Reach Settlement and Dismiss Lawsuits Against Each Other
SANTA CLARA, Calif., April 13, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — SecuGen Corporation and Suprema Inc., announced today that the two companies reached an agreement to settle lawsuits filed against each other in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California, San Francisco Division. SecuGen and Suprema resolved those disputes on confidential terms and have dismissed the pending lawsuits against each other.
SecuGen Corporation (www.secugen.com) is the world’s leading provider of advanced, optical fingerprint recognition technology, products, tools and platforms for physical and information security. SecuGen designs and develops FBI-certified fingerprint readers and OEM components, developer kits and software, including NIST/MINEX-compliant algorithms.
Known for high quality, ruggedness, and performance in a wide variety of applications and environmental conditions, SecuGen products are used by world-leading financial, medical, government, educational and corporate institutions and are sold through a partner network of over 200 original equipment manufacturers, independent software vendors and system integrators around the world.
Since 1998, SecuGen has made considerable investment in research and development for core technologies and to develop, maintain, and protect its valuable worldwide patents. Strengthened and validated through numerous invalidation attempts and upheld in litigation and reexamination, SecuGen’s patents and intellectual property cover essential technology required to manufacture compact, durable and high quality optical fingerprint sensors that have been adopted by leading fingerprint vendors in the biometrics industry.
SecuGen® is a registered trademark of SecuGen Corp. in the United States and other countries.
News Source: SecuGen Corporation :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on April 13, 2012 at 4:35 pm, and is filed under Legal and Law, optical fingerprint recognition technology, Safety and Security Solutions, Santa Clara, SANTA CLARA, Calif., SecuGen Corporation, Suprema Inc. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Civic Resource Group International (CRGI) Participates in Microsoft CityNext
- ImageAMMO LLC and MobileMoment LLC Partner to Reach Consumers through Mobile Marketing
- GAME: A NEW concept Sports Bar opening yards from Ravens Stadium and Oriole Park in South Baltimore
- Energy Optimizers, USA, vice president to participate in advocacy trip to Washington, D.C.
- Author Kelly Browne Reissues Thank-You Note Book: ‘101 Ways To Say Thank You’ with Social Media Tips
- Mueller Offers a Metal Building to a Deserving Texas Non-Profit Organization for the 7th Straight Year
- Spodak Dental Group Named as a Top Workplace in South Florida
- Emilio N. Francisco, PDC CEO, Sees Diversification of EB-5 Investor Pool as a Positive Evolution of the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program
- American Roofing and Building Supply Sustains Wind and Hail Damage
- TriWest Healthcare Alliance Announces a New Veterans Hiring Initiative with Hire America’s Heroes