RenderX Introduces CloudFormatting Services
PALO ALTO, Calif., June 8, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — RenderX (www.renderx.com) announced today the initial release of the CloudFormatting services for creating documents on the fly through simple web-based interfaces. The solution allows any customer to leverage the power of dynamic PDF reporting for their solutions with little to no programming. The service receives XML content from any application, dynamically formats that content through the customer’s design templates including text, tables, images, and barcodes to produce PDFs that can be dynamically streamed back to the application or sent directly to the web browser.
RenderX has been piloting the concept with several customers to tune performance over the past several months.
“With zero downtime, MSO is delivering on-demand statistics for the more than two million requests over the past six months. The performance on this new software is truly remarkable,” said Del Ruiz, Executive Director of MSO (www.meetscoresonline.com). MSO is the leader in managing and delivering official USA gymnastics scores to the general public, with over 110,000 athletes and professionals covering about 3,500 competitions per year.
Len Schultz, partner at WineQuest (www.winequest.com), used RenderX’s CloudFormatter service for dynamic creation of wine menus for leading restaurant and hotel chains throughout the country. “RenderX put together a great solution for us giving our 700+ restaurant and hotel locations the ability to create and print in-house perfectly formatted, perfectly spelled, and perfectly organized wine menus on the fly. Over 6,000 menus (with very complex formatting rules) have been reliably generated in real time over the past six months.”
A version of the system which stamps created pages with a small marketing message is free for anyone to use, with unstamped versions of the service priced per volume. The CloudFormatter™ client can be downloaded for free from http://www.renderx.com/tools/cloudformatter.html.
About RenderX, Inc.:
RenderX, the recognized industry leader for software used for standards-based typeset-quality electronic and print output of business content, provides both standalone software products as well as integrated components into larger business solutions. RenderX also provides integration support for its software products, as well as provides professional services for custom software development and document design, generation, and management.
RenderX currently supports customers that extend from over 300 of the Fortune 1000 and 7 of the Fortune 10 companies to the smallest of organizations in a wide variety of market segments, including financial services, insurance, telecommunications, manufacturing, government, publishing, pharmaceuticals, and OEMs/software companies. The RenderX product family is used daily around the world by organizations to render millions of pages.
RenderX® is a registered trademark and XEP is a trademark of RenderX in the United States and other countries. Other names herein may be the property of their respective owners.
+1 (650) 327-1000
News Source: RenderX, Inc. :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at the Send2Press for Journalists Portal: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on June 8, 2012 at 4:58 pm, and is filed under CloudFormatter, Palo Alto, PALO ALTO, Calif., RenderX, Inc., SaaS, CMS, and Web Software, XML-to-PDF Rendering. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Plant a Tree in Ireland with Ever Irish Gifts
- EPIC’s Jim Gillette Honored as a 2014 Risk and Insurance Retail Industry Power Broker
- KiwiGeeker Software Introduces Global Freeware – KiwiG PhonTunes for Users Who’re not into iTunes to Conquer Multi-platform Music Transfer Barrier
- United Wholesale Mortgage Goes Mobile, Rolls Out Robust iPhone and Android Applications for Brokers
- Retention of Subscribers in the $163 Billion US Voice Services Market will be Critical for Service Providers, says Insight Research Corp.
- EaseUS Partition Master Wins TopTenREVIEWS Silver Award for 2014 Best Partition Manager Software
- Quandis Enhances Solution to Identify Borrower Bankruptcies
- Treadstone 71 – SYNCSTATE Join Forming Expert Cyber Operations Solutions
- eAgile Awarded Patent for RFID Technology Breakthrough
- Evolving Tax Benefits Make Long-Term Care Planning More Attractive – Multiple Incentives Now Moderate the Cost