Quandis Launches New Vendor Module to Connect Clients and Vendors
FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif., April, 5, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Quandis, Inc., a leading provider of default management mortgage technology solutions, announced it launched a solution that connects mortgage service companies with a nationwide network of real estate vendors. The module provides a centralized Web portal that creates a medium for vendors to list the services and expertise they provide, and for mortgage companies to locate vendors based on their business needs.
Mortgage servicers, lenders, escrow firms, outsourcers and preservation companies have an ongoing need to hire vendors to help complete transactions such as valuations, short sales, inspections and others. Quandis’ Vendor Module allows mortgage companies to gain access to vendors like real estate agents, real estate brokers, appraisers, property inspectors and notaries.
The solution eliminates the laborious process whereby vendors are forced to visit multiple mortgage companies’ Web sites to do business with them. Suitable vendors can be quickly located and once engaged with, vendors can return to the site to monitor the status of orders placed. Vendors are able to list their specific services, expertise, track record, reputation, markets, zip codes served and more.
“In order to efficiently complete real estate transactions associated with servicing processes such as valuations and short sales, mortgage companies must be able to quickly find the best vendors offering services they are looking for in a specific area,” said Scott Stoddard, CEO of Quandis. “Our vendor module works by allowing individual vendors to list their services and specialties in our national database, and provides a medium for organizations to easily search for and engage with them. Often, this is a manual process for both parties, as vendors must add and re-key their information into dozens of different Web sites while organizations in turn must use several different methods by which to locate vendors. Our vendor module eliminates these cumbersome functions for both parties.”
Quandis’ Vendor Module provides a win-win for both the mortgage companies and individual vendors using it. As vendors are able to showcase key information on the site, they are also able to use the service as a gateway to reach more companies to do business. At the same time, mortgage companies are able to make quick, informed decisions on vendors.
Quandis says it continues to add to its network of mortgage service companies and vendors; and, the vendor module will soon be expanding the type of transactions that can be tracked and completed.
Founded in 2003 and headquartered in Foothill Ranch, California, Quandis is a default management software provider specializing in Web-based solutions for the lending industry. Quandis’ solutions include foreclosure process automation, short sale portals, skip tracing systems, a valuations hub, military search services, bankruptcy status searches, collection solutions, as well custom application development. The company’s clients range from lenders to banks, servicers, foreclosure attorneys, outsourced service providers, and agents and brokers. For more information, please visit http://www.quandis.com or call (949) 525-9000.
Profundity Communications, Inc.
- Plant a Tree in Ireland with Ever Irish Gifts
- EPIC’s Jim Gillette Honored as a 2014 Risk and Insurance Retail Industry Power Broker
- KiwiGeeker Software Introduces Global Freeware – KiwiG PhonTunes for Users Who’re not into iTunes to Conquer Multi-platform Music Transfer Barrier
- United Wholesale Mortgage Goes Mobile, Rolls Out Robust iPhone and Android Applications for Brokers
- Retention of Subscribers in the $163 Billion US Voice Services Market will be Critical for Service Providers, says Insight Research Corp.
- EaseUS Partition Master Wins TopTenREVIEWS Silver Award for 2014 Best Partition Manager Software
- Quandis Enhances Solution to Identify Borrower Bankruptcies
- Treadstone 71 – SYNCSTATE Join Forming Expert Cyber Operations Solutions
- eAgile Awarded Patent for RFID Technology Breakthrough
- Evolving Tax Benefits Make Long-Term Care Planning More Attractive – Multiple Incentives Now Moderate the Cost