Quandis Launches New Vendor Module to Connect Clients and Vendors
FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif., April, 5, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Quandis, Inc., a leading provider of default management mortgage technology solutions, announced it launched a solution that connects mortgage service companies with a nationwide network of real estate vendors. The module provides a centralized Web portal that creates a medium for vendors to list the services and expertise they provide, and for mortgage companies to locate vendors based on their business needs.
Mortgage servicers, lenders, escrow firms, outsourcers and preservation companies have an ongoing need to hire vendors to help complete transactions such as valuations, short sales, inspections and others. Quandis’ Vendor Module allows mortgage companies to gain access to vendors like real estate agents, real estate brokers, appraisers, property inspectors and notaries.
The solution eliminates the laborious process whereby vendors are forced to visit multiple mortgage companies’ Web sites to do business with them. Suitable vendors can be quickly located and once engaged with, vendors can return to the site to monitor the status of orders placed. Vendors are able to list their specific services, expertise, track record, reputation, markets, zip codes served and more.
“In order to efficiently complete real estate transactions associated with servicing processes such as valuations and short sales, mortgage companies must be able to quickly find the best vendors offering services they are looking for in a specific area,” said Scott Stoddard, CEO of Quandis. “Our vendor module works by allowing individual vendors to list their services and specialties in our national database, and provides a medium for organizations to easily search for and engage with them. Often, this is a manual process for both parties, as vendors must add and re-key their information into dozens of different Web sites while organizations in turn must use several different methods by which to locate vendors. Our vendor module eliminates these cumbersome functions for both parties.”
Quandis’ Vendor Module provides a win-win for both the mortgage companies and individual vendors using it. As vendors are able to showcase key information on the site, they are also able to use the service as a gateway to reach more companies to do business. At the same time, mortgage companies are able to make quick, informed decisions on vendors.
Quandis says it continues to add to its network of mortgage service companies and vendors; and, the vendor module will soon be expanding the type of transactions that can be tracked and completed.
Founded in 2003 and headquartered in Foothill Ranch, California, Quandis is a default management software provider specializing in Web-based solutions for the lending industry. Quandis’ solutions include foreclosure process automation, short sale portals, skip tracing systems, a valuations hub, military search services, bankruptcy status searches, collection solutions, as well custom application development. The company’s clients range from lenders to banks, servicers, foreclosure attorneys, outsourced service providers, and agents and brokers. For more information, please visit http://www.quandis.com or call (949) 525-9000.
Profundity Communications, Inc.
- Fifth Annual Magdelena Bash Arizona Wine Harvest and Music Festival Scheduled for August 23 at Kief-Joshua Vineyards
- Denver’s Newest and Largest Floatation Center Has Just Opened Its Doors
- New Book Concerns the Fate of Malaysia Flight MH370
- Easeusapp Launches PhonTunes for iOS to Deliver New YouTube Music Videos Experience to Music Fans
- New Upgrade! EaseUS Releases Todo PCTrans 7.0 with Advanced Data Migration Solution
- Scott Law Firm Automates Name Permutation Searches for Military Personnel to Comply with SCRA, Quandis Technology Enables
- iConcepts Inc. Announces the Release of OIC Tax Planner Online – Tax Resolution Software for the EA, CPA and Attorney
- Valiant Horizon Announces Remixes of ‘Ready’ Single by American EDM Artist Terry Sartor Produced by German Electronic Musician Jerome Klark
- Luxuryville Records to Release Their Debut Exploration Into the Dub Genre with ‘Dubtronica, Vol. I’
- NHL Franchise Carolina Hurricanes Select Massey Consulting to Implement Intacct Financial Accounting