Progressive Finance Unveils Online Customer Management System
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah, May 24, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Progressive Finance, a merchandise lease to own financer, is announcing the launch of a new online customer account management system. “This has been something we know our customers have been looking forward to, and we’re extremely excited about everything this new system will be providing,” said Progressive Vice President Nate Roe.
“We will always pride ourselves on providing friendly and helpful service whenever one of our customers calls in, but giving the option to manage your account online brings a whole new dimension to customer service.”
The Progressive Customer Portal, as the account management system is called, allows customers to log in through Progressive’s website and manage their account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Customers will have the ability to make payments, view their balance, update their information and make other changes to their account.
“Everything the customer can do from the Portal, they can do by calling in to our support line, but these features give the customer the kind of hands-on view of their account that they haven’t really had before. The reaction from our customers has been universally positive,” Roe said.
“We’ve always felt that our customer service and our technology have been two of the things that have set us apart, and it’s been great to roll out a service that combines both of those features.”
Roe said that Progressive has utilized an email campaign and training sessions over the phone to increase awareness of the Portal among their current customers, and he alluded to even more changes coming down the road. “This is just the first of many features we’re working on right now. We’ve set automation and ease of use as two of our highest goals for 2012, and the Customer Portal does a lot to move us in that direction, but we’re not done yet.”
For more information about Progressive, visit http://progfinance.com .
News Source: Progressive Finance :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on May 24, 2012 at 10:58 am, and is filed under equiipment leasing, Internet, merchandise lease to own financer, Progressive Finance, Salt Lake City, SALT LAKE CITY, Utah, Utah. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Discount Appliances Come to St. Charles, Missouri
- Council on Aging of Buncombe County, Inc. Celebrates 50th Anniversary Gala on Saturday, August 23
- Entrepreneurship in Missouri ignites: Youth prepare for Missouri State Fair Entrepreneurship Competition
- Easeusapp Launches PhonTunes for Android to Increase User Acquisition of Free Music Discovery and Collection
- Got True Fans? Reward Them
- Jeff Fest Arts and Music Festival Celebrates Craft Beer with Key Sponsors Lagunitas Brewing and Lake Effect Brewing
- ReverseVision Offers Free Online Course on HUD Mortgagee Letter Changes through RV University (RVU)
- EaseUS Todo Backup 7.0 Beta Now Available for Download
- CCMC Announces New Chief Financial Officer
- More than a Dozen to Perform at Jeff Fest Arts and Music Festival’s SUMMER ARTS STAGE