Progressive Finance Unveils Online Customer Management System
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah, May 24, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Progressive Finance, a merchandise lease to own financer, is announcing the launch of a new online customer account management system. “This has been something we know our customers have been looking forward to, and we’re extremely excited about everything this new system will be providing,” said Progressive Vice President Nate Roe.
“We will always pride ourselves on providing friendly and helpful service whenever one of our customers calls in, but giving the option to manage your account online brings a whole new dimension to customer service.”
The Progressive Customer Portal, as the account management system is called, allows customers to log in through Progressive’s website and manage their account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Customers will have the ability to make payments, view their balance, update their information and make other changes to their account.
“Everything the customer can do from the Portal, they can do by calling in to our support line, but these features give the customer the kind of hands-on view of their account that they haven’t really had before. The reaction from our customers has been universally positive,” Roe said.
“We’ve always felt that our customer service and our technology have been two of the things that have set us apart, and it’s been great to roll out a service that combines both of those features.”
Roe said that Progressive has utilized an email campaign and training sessions over the phone to increase awareness of the Portal among their current customers, and he alluded to even more changes coming down the road. “This is just the first of many features we’re working on right now. We’ve set automation and ease of use as two of our highest goals for 2012, and the Customer Portal does a lot to move us in that direction, but we’re not done yet.”
For more information about Progressive, visit http://progfinance.com .
News Source: Progressive Finance :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on May 24, 2012 at 10:58 am, and is filed under equiipment leasing, Internet, merchandise lease to own financer, Progressive Finance, Salt Lake City, SALT LAKE CITY, Utah, Utah. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Civic Resource Group International (CRGI) Participates in Microsoft CityNext
- ImageAMMO LLC and MobileMoment LLC Partner to Reach Consumers through Mobile Marketing
- GAME: A NEW concept Sports Bar opening yards from Ravens Stadium and Oriole Park in South Baltimore
- Energy Optimizers, USA, vice president to participate in advocacy trip to Washington, D.C.
- Author Kelly Browne Reissues Thank-You Note Book: ‘101 Ways To Say Thank You’ with Social Media Tips
- Mueller Offers a Metal Building to a Deserving Texas Non-Profit Organization for the 7th Straight Year
- Spodak Dental Group Named as a Top Workplace in South Florida
- Emilio N. Francisco, PDC CEO, Sees Diversification of EB-5 Investor Pool as a Positive Evolution of the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program
- American Roofing and Building Supply Sustains Wind and Hail Damage
- TriWest Healthcare Alliance Announces a New Veterans Hiring Initiative with Hire America’s Heroes