Progressive Finance Rolls Out Electronic Signature Service for Customers
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah, April 18, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Progressive Finance, a merchandise lease to own financer, has recently integrated click-sign functionality with their online contracts. This new system will allow for stores to forgo the process of printing contracts for the customers to physically sign, and instead allow the customers to digitally sign their contracts from a computer, tablet, or smart phone.
“We’re very excited about the potential behind this new technology,” said Progressive Finance Vice President Kurtis Hilton. “Our system before was already fast and efficient, but now the store no longer has to worry about faxing or scanning any documents at all. All the customer needs to do is click a few buttons and they’re done. This is a level of automation that is unrivaled in our industry. ”
The electronic signature system is the latest in a series of technologies Progressive has launched in order to more fully automate their application process.
“When you couple the e-signature with our automatic bank verification system, it creates an incredibly streamlined experience for the customer,” Hilton said.
“Basically, you can have a customer apply for financing, get automatically approved in a matter of minutes, digitally sign their contracts, and leave the store with their new merchandise. Our system has been tailored around creating a fast and comfortable process for both our stores and our customers, and we feel like this latest addition really adds to that.”
Hilton went on to explain that the e-signature program is currently being successfully used by select pilot stores, and will be completely rolled out within the next month.
More information: http://progfinance.com .
News Source: Progressive Finance :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on April 18, 2012 at 5:42 pm, and is filed under Business, furniture finance, lease to purchase, Progressive Finance, Salt Lake City, SALT LAKE CITY, Utah, Utah, Videos. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Four Seasons Chaplain and Grief Counselor Michael Lee Shares 10 Ways to Cope with Loss During the Holidays
- Atlanta-Based Valiant Horizon Announces Dutch DJ-Producer Rodger Forrest as the Latest Artist to Join Its Label Roster
- Whiteflash Becomes Tacori Platinum Partner
- US Cable System Operators Offset Video Losses with Growth in Business Services, says Insight Research Corp.
- Right at Home Dayton honors caregivers during National Caregivers Appreciation Month
- Angara’s Early Cyber Monday Deal to Kick Start the Holiday Season
- Stunning Panoramic Photos of New York, Toronto, and Bryce Canyon by Andrew Prokos Win at 2013 Epson International Pano Awards
- Retail Expert Doug Fleener’s Tips for Being Nice to Retail Employees This Holiday Season
- Thanksgiving Day: EaseUS MobiSaver Offers 50 percent Discount and Get Free WinxDVD Video Converter
- SiliconIndia Selects TeamF1 as One of Top Ten Enterprise Security Companies for 2013