Progressive Finance Rolls Out Electronic Signature Service for Customers
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah, April 18, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Progressive Finance, a merchandise lease to own financer, has recently integrated click-sign functionality with their online contracts. This new system will allow for stores to forgo the process of printing contracts for the customers to physically sign, and instead allow the customers to digitally sign their contracts from a computer, tablet, or smart phone.
“We’re very excited about the potential behind this new technology,” said Progressive Finance Vice President Kurtis Hilton. “Our system before was already fast and efficient, but now the store no longer has to worry about faxing or scanning any documents at all. All the customer needs to do is click a few buttons and they’re done. This is a level of automation that is unrivaled in our industry. ”
The electronic signature system is the latest in a series of technologies Progressive has launched in order to more fully automate their application process.
“When you couple the e-signature with our automatic bank verification system, it creates an incredibly streamlined experience for the customer,” Hilton said.
“Basically, you can have a customer apply for financing, get automatically approved in a matter of minutes, digitally sign their contracts, and leave the store with their new merchandise. Our system has been tailored around creating a fast and comfortable process for both our stores and our customers, and we feel like this latest addition really adds to that.”
Hilton went on to explain that the e-signature program is currently being successfully used by select pilot stores, and will be completely rolled out within the next month.
More information: http://progfinance.com .
News Source: Progressive Finance :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on April 18, 2012 at 5:42 pm, and is filed under Business, furniture finance, lease to purchase, Progressive Finance, Salt Lake City, SALT LAKE CITY, Utah, Utah, Videos. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- New Update! EaseUS Partition Master 10.0 Version is Upgraded with Brand New Functions
- TeamSnap Names Daryl Overholt as Chief Financial Officer
- SuiteAmerica Commits to Feed the Hungry
- Spring Home Sales Grow with Top RE/MAX REALTOR – Newsome Team REALTORS
- Weitz and Luxenberg – Jury Awards $9 Billion to Diabetic Put at Cancer Risk by Actos
- The Filharmonic Swings By Twelve3south Studio
- KiwiG PhonTunes Encourages PC Users to Migrate Music Files Safely Due to End of Windows XP Support on April 8, 2014
- Phenylephrine Hydrochloride Ophthalmic Solution, USP 2.5 percent and 10 percent Readily Available
- Mohave Community College Selects Regent Education’s Fully-Automated Student Verification Solution
- Learn to Protect Assets and Earnings Now by Planning for the Future at Four Seasons Seminar