Professional Community Management of California Inc. to Manage Tuscany Hills in Lake Elsinore
LAKE ELSINORE, Calif., March 29, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Professional Community Management of California, Inc. (PCM) was selected by the home owners association board of directors to manage Tuscany Hills, a master-planned community located in Lake Elsinore, California. The master-planned community is comprised of 1,148 single-family homes, pools, clubhouse, playgrounds and sports fields as well as Tuscany Hills Elementary School.
“Tuscany Hills is a growing community for families who live and work in Lake Elsinore and the surrounding cities,” said Donny Disbro, Chief Executive Officer of PCM. “By including our family of award-winning staff, residents will benefit from their enthusiasm and expertise to maintain and strengthen the reputation of Tuscany Hills.”
As the property management company, PCM serves as an agent to the Association’s Board of Directors providing budget guidance, communicating with the Board and residents, coordinating projects of interest, and managing vendors for landscaping and recreational staff.
“I am proud to be part of the PCM family,” said Lesa Miller, Community Manager at Tuscany Hills. “They have the tools and resources to help us provide the excellent service that our busy families need to make the most of our beautiful community.”
About Professional Community Management of California, Inc.:
Professional Community Management of California, Inc. (PCM), an Associa company, specializes in the management of Common Interest Developments of homeowner associations for family oriented master-planned developments, resort-style master-planned communities, active-adult master-planned communities, condominium associations and boutique communities throughout Southern California and Southern Nevada.
With headquarters in Lake Forest, Calif., PCM and its companies employ a staff of more than 1,500 people. PCM has offices in serving all of Southern California and Southern Nevada and is recognized by the Multi Housing Council as one of the county’s largest managers of common interest developments. Management services by PCM are backed by state-of-the art Internet technology and comprehensive financial and management systems. For additional information, please contact PCM at 800.369.7260 or at www.pcminternet.com .
Building successful communities for more than 30 years, Associa is North America’s largest community association management firm and serves its clients with local knowledge, national resources and comprehensive expertise. Based in Dallas, Associa and its 8,000 employees operate more than 150 branch offices in the United States, Mexico and Canada. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com and www.associacares.com . Find us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and watch us on YouTube.
News Source: Professional Community Management of California, Inc. :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on March 29, 2012 at 9:58 pm, and is filed under Associa, Business, Calif., Facilities and Building Maintenance, Inc., Lake Elsinore, Professional Community Management of California, Tuscany Hills. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Plant a Tree in Ireland with Ever Irish Gifts
- EPIC’s Jim Gillette Honored as a 2014 Risk and Insurance Retail Industry Power Broker
- KiwiGeeker Software Introduces Global Freeware – KiwiG PhonTunes for Users Who’re not into iTunes to Conquer Multi-platform Music Transfer Barrier
- United Wholesale Mortgage Goes Mobile, Rolls Out Robust iPhone and Android Applications for Brokers
- Retention of Subscribers in the $163 Billion US Voice Services Market will be Critical for Service Providers, says Insight Research Corp.
- EaseUS Partition Master Wins TopTenREVIEWS Silver Award for 2014 Best Partition Manager Software
- Quandis Enhances Solution to Identify Borrower Bankruptcies
- Treadstone 71 – SYNCSTATE Join Forming Expert Cyber Operations Solutions
- eAgile Awarded Patent for RFID Technology Breakthrough
- Evolving Tax Benefits Make Long-Term Care Planning More Attractive – Multiple Incentives Now Moderate the Cost