Professional Community Management of California Inc. to Manage Tuscany Hills in Lake Elsinore
LAKE ELSINORE, Calif., March 29, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Professional Community Management of California, Inc. (PCM) was selected by the home owners association board of directors to manage Tuscany Hills, a master-planned community located in Lake Elsinore, California. The master-planned community is comprised of 1,148 single-family homes, pools, clubhouse, playgrounds and sports fields as well as Tuscany Hills Elementary School.
“Tuscany Hills is a growing community for families who live and work in Lake Elsinore and the surrounding cities,” said Donny Disbro, Chief Executive Officer of PCM. “By including our family of award-winning staff, residents will benefit from their enthusiasm and expertise to maintain and strengthen the reputation of Tuscany Hills.”
As the property management company, PCM serves as an agent to the Association’s Board of Directors providing budget guidance, communicating with the Board and residents, coordinating projects of interest, and managing vendors for landscaping and recreational staff.
“I am proud to be part of the PCM family,” said Lesa Miller, Community Manager at Tuscany Hills. “They have the tools and resources to help us provide the excellent service that our busy families need to make the most of our beautiful community.”
About Professional Community Management of California, Inc.:
Professional Community Management of California, Inc. (PCM), an Associa company, specializes in the management of Common Interest Developments of homeowner associations for family oriented master-planned developments, resort-style master-planned communities, active-adult master-planned communities, condominium associations and boutique communities throughout Southern California and Southern Nevada.
With headquarters in Lake Forest, Calif., PCM and its companies employ a staff of more than 1,500 people. PCM has offices in serving all of Southern California and Southern Nevada and is recognized by the Multi Housing Council as one of the county’s largest managers of common interest developments. Management services by PCM are backed by state-of-the art Internet technology and comprehensive financial and management systems. For additional information, please contact PCM at 800.369.7260 or at www.pcminternet.com .
Building successful communities for more than 30 years, Associa is North America’s largest community association management firm and serves its clients with local knowledge, national resources and comprehensive expertise. Based in Dallas, Associa and its 8,000 employees operate more than 150 branch offices in the United States, Mexico and Canada. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com and www.associacares.com . Find us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and watch us on YouTube.
News Source: Professional Community Management of California, Inc. :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on March 29, 2012 at 9:58 pm, and is filed under Associa, Business, Calif., Facilities and Building Maintenance, Inc., Lake Elsinore, Professional Community Management of California, Tuscany Hills. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Fifth Annual Magdelena Bash Arizona Wine Harvest and Music Festival Scheduled for August 23 at Kief-Joshua Vineyards
- Denver’s Newest and Largest Floatation Center Has Just Opened Its Doors
- New Book Concerns the Fate of Malaysia Flight MH370
- Easeusapp Launches PhonTunes for iOS to Deliver New YouTube Music Videos Experience to Music Fans
- New Upgrade! EaseUS Releases Todo PCTrans 7.0 with Advanced Data Migration Solution
- Scott Law Firm Automates Name Permutation Searches for Military Personnel to Comply with SCRA, Quandis Technology Enables
- iConcepts Inc. Announces the Release of OIC Tax Planner Online – Tax Resolution Software for the EA, CPA and Attorney
- Valiant Horizon Announces Remixes of ‘Ready’ Single by American EDM Artist Terry Sartor Produced by German Electronic Musician Jerome Klark
- Luxuryville Records to Release Their Debut Exploration Into the Dub Genre with ‘Dubtronica, Vol. I’
- NHL Franchise Carolina Hurricanes Select Massey Consulting to Implement Intacct Financial Accounting