Professional Community Management of California, Inc Joins in Support of Savannah’s Organic Ranch
LAKE FOREST, Calif., May 24, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Today, Professional Community Management of California, Inc. (PCM) sponsored the Fifth Annual Savannah’s Organic Ranch Golf Tournament at the Aliso Viejo Country Club. The event supports efforts to fight pediatric cancer and promote a healthier future.
“Not only does PCM want to contribute to Aliso Viejo by way of improving the quality of the community, but we also want to support the non-profit charity organizations that benefit families,” said Donny Disbro, chief executive officer of PCM. “As the father of two boys, I’m personally touched by the issues that Savannah’s Organic Ranch is bringing to light and I’m committed to helping establish her legacy for future generations.”
Savannah’s Organic Ranch was created in honor of Savannah Sachen, who died in 2007 from cancer. Her parents founded the ranch to educate the public about the benefits of organic foods and farming. The ranch also encourages children to donate organic foods to local food banks, as well as allocates a portion of funds toward easing the lives of children battling pediatric cancer.
About Professional Community Management of California, Inc.:
Professional Community Management of California, Inc. (PCM), an Associa company, specializes in the management of Common Interest Developments of homeowner associations for family oriented master-planned developments, resort-style master-planned communities, active-adult master-planned communities, condominium associations and boutique communities throughout Southern California and Southern Nevada.
With headquarters in Lake Forest, Calif., PCM and its companies employ a staff of more than 1,500 people. PCM has offices in serving all of Southern California and Southern Nevada and is recognized by the Multi Housing Council as one of the county’s largest managers of common interest developments. Management services by PCM are backed by state-of-the art Internet technology and comprehensive financial and management systems. For additional information, please contact PCM at 800.369.7260 or at www.pcminternet.com.
Building successful communities for more than 30 years, Associa is North America’s largest community association management firm and serves its clients with local knowledge, national resources and comprehensive expertise. Based in Dallas, Associa and its 8,000 employees operate more than 150 branch offices in the United States, Mexico and Canada. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com and www.associacares.com. Find us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/associa), follow us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/associa), LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/company/33264) and Pinterest (http://pinterest.com/associa/), and watch us on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/associamarketing).
News Source: Professional Community Management of California, Inc. :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on May 24, 2012 at 7:37 pm, and is filed under Associa, Events, Facilities and Building Maintenance, Lake Forest, LAKE FOREST, Calif., Professional Community Management of California, Inc., Savannah's Organic Ranch, Sports. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- The SUDC Foundation commends the Senate’s passage of the Sudden Unexpected Death Data Enhancement and Awareness Act
- ArteQuesta Announces Limited Edition Art Print From Urban Artist Evan Skrederstu
- Guardian Angels Medical Service Dogs, Inc. Receives 2014 Neotrope Non-Profit PR Grant
- Team AMVETS Welcome Home Program Receives 2014 Neotrope Non-Profit PR Grant
- AccuSure Launches at DEMO Fall 2014
- EaseUS Partition Master 10.2 upgrade and ‘buy one, get one free’ to experience the new version
- Senate HELP Committee approves Sudden Death Data Enhancement and Awareness Act (S.2746/H.R.669)
- More than 500 Expected to Attend Sacramento Event: Community Leaders to be Honored at Awards Luncheon on Saturday
- Civic Resource Group Founder and CEO, Gregory G. Curtin, Ph.D. among the winners of the ‘Vision Award’ at the World Economic Summit
- MorVest Capital Completes New Mortgage Servicing Rights (MSR) Credit Facility, Adding to its Market Leading Total