Professional Community Management of California, Inc Joins in Support of Savannah’s Organic Ranch
LAKE FOREST, Calif., May 24, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Today, Professional Community Management of California, Inc. (PCM) sponsored the Fifth Annual Savannah’s Organic Ranch Golf Tournament at the Aliso Viejo Country Club. The event supports efforts to fight pediatric cancer and promote a healthier future.
“Not only does PCM want to contribute to Aliso Viejo by way of improving the quality of the community, but we also want to support the non-profit charity organizations that benefit families,” said Donny Disbro, chief executive officer of PCM. “As the father of two boys, I’m personally touched by the issues that Savannah’s Organic Ranch is bringing to light and I’m committed to helping establish her legacy for future generations.”
Savannah’s Organic Ranch was created in honor of Savannah Sachen, who died in 2007 from cancer. Her parents founded the ranch to educate the public about the benefits of organic foods and farming. The ranch also encourages children to donate organic foods to local food banks, as well as allocates a portion of funds toward easing the lives of children battling pediatric cancer.
About Professional Community Management of California, Inc.:
Professional Community Management of California, Inc. (PCM), an Associa company, specializes in the management of Common Interest Developments of homeowner associations for family oriented master-planned developments, resort-style master-planned communities, active-adult master-planned communities, condominium associations and boutique communities throughout Southern California and Southern Nevada.
With headquarters in Lake Forest, Calif., PCM and its companies employ a staff of more than 1,500 people. PCM has offices in serving all of Southern California and Southern Nevada and is recognized by the Multi Housing Council as one of the county’s largest managers of common interest developments. Management services by PCM are backed by state-of-the art Internet technology and comprehensive financial and management systems. For additional information, please contact PCM at 800.369.7260 or at www.pcminternet.com.
Building successful communities for more than 30 years, Associa is North America’s largest community association management firm and serves its clients with local knowledge, national resources and comprehensive expertise. Based in Dallas, Associa and its 8,000 employees operate more than 150 branch offices in the United States, Mexico and Canada. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com and www.associacares.com. Find us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/associa), follow us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/associa), LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/company/33264) and Pinterest (http://pinterest.com/associa/), and watch us on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/associamarketing).
News Source: Professional Community Management of California, Inc. :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on May 24, 2012 at 7:37 pm, and is filed under Associa, Events, Facilities and Building Maintenance, Lake Forest, LAKE FOREST, Calif., Professional Community Management of California, Inc., Savannah's Organic Ranch, Sports. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Four Seasons Chaplain and Grief Counselor Michael Lee Shares 10 Ways to Cope with Loss During the Holidays
- Atlanta-Based Valiant Horizon Announces Dutch DJ-Producer Rodger Forrest as the Latest Artist to Join Its Label Roster
- Whiteflash Becomes Tacori Platinum Partner
- US Cable System Operators Offset Video Losses with Growth in Business Services, says Insight Research Corp.
- Right at Home Dayton honors caregivers during National Caregivers Appreciation Month
- Angara’s Early Cyber Monday Deal to Kick Start the Holiday Season
- Stunning Panoramic Photos of New York, Toronto, and Bryce Canyon by Andrew Prokos Win at 2013 Epson International Pano Awards
- Retail Expert Doug Fleener’s Tips for Being Nice to Retail Employees This Holiday Season
- Thanksgiving Day: EaseUS MobiSaver Offers 50 percent Discount and Get Free WinxDVD Video Converter
- SiliconIndia Selects TeamF1 as One of Top Ten Enterprise Security Companies for 2013