PCM’s Las Vegas Executive to Chair Nevada State Commission
LAS VEGAS, Nev., March 14, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Randolph Watkins, Vice President of Nevada Management at Professional Community Management of California, Inc. (PCM) was appointed Chair of the State of Nevada Commission for Common Interest Communities and Condominium Hotels.
“In the past three years Randy has been involved in the Commission, he has proven to be an excellent leader who brings real-world experience and discernment,” said Donny Disbro, Chief Executive Officer of PCM. “He is highly respected by his peers and we are very proud that he is a member of our PCM family.”
Watkins most recently served as vice chair. The Commission handles the Nevada Revised Statutes 116, the section of Nevada law that governs homeowner associations. They conduct hearings on alleged violations as well as establish regulations and interpret statutes. All commissioners are appointed by the Nevada governor.
“I’m honored to accept this responsibility and continue to be an active participant in ensuring the integrity of our industry,” said Watkins.
In August 2011, PCM opened its Nevada Management office to manage eight master-planned communities in Las Vegas Valley, Henderson and Mesquite. PCM was selected by Pulte Group and homeowner volunteer board members. Disbro brought in Watkins to oversee the transition, which has been very successful.
“PCM is thrilled that we have Randy, one of the most highly regarded executives in the valley leading our operation in Nevada,” Disbro said.
About Professional Community Management of California, Inc.:
Professional Community Management of California, Inc. (PCM), an Associa company, specializes in the management of Common Interest Developments of homeowner associations for family oriented master-planned developments, resort-style master-planned communities, active-adult master-planned communities, condominium associations and boutique communities throughout Southern California and Southern Nevada.
With headquarters in Lake Forest, Calif., PCM and its companies employ a staff of more than 1,500 people. PCM has offices in serving all of Southern California and Southern Nevada and is recognized by the Multi Housing Council as one of the county’s largest managers of common interest developments. Management services by PCM are backed by state-of-the art Internet technology and comprehensive financial and management systems. For additional information, please contact PCM at 800.369.7260 or at www.pcminternet.com .
Building successful communities for more than 30 years, Associa is North America’s largest community association management firm and serves its clients with local knowledge, national resources and comprehensive expertise. Based in Dallas, Associa and its 8,000 employees operate more than 140 branch offices in the United States, Mexico and Canada. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com and www.associacares.com . Find us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and watch us on YouTube.
News Source: Professional Community Management of California, Inc. :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on March 14, 2012 at 6:33 pm, and is filed under Associa, Business, Las Vegas, LAS VEGAS, Nev., Nevada, Professional Community Management of California, Inc., Randolph Watkins, Restaurant, Hotel and Hospitality. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Plant a Tree in Ireland with Ever Irish Gifts
- EPIC’s Jim Gillette Honored as a 2014 Risk and Insurance Retail Industry Power Broker
- KiwiGeeker Software Introduces Global Freeware – KiwiG PhonTunes for Users Who’re not into iTunes to Conquer Multi-platform Music Transfer Barrier
- United Wholesale Mortgage Goes Mobile, Rolls Out Robust iPhone and Android Applications for Brokers
- Retention of Subscribers in the $163 Billion US Voice Services Market will be Critical for Service Providers, says Insight Research Corp.
- EaseUS Partition Master Wins TopTenREVIEWS Silver Award for 2014 Best Partition Manager Software
- Quandis Enhances Solution to Identify Borrower Bankruptcies
- Treadstone 71 – SYNCSTATE Join Forming Expert Cyber Operations Solutions
- eAgile Awarded Patent for RFID Technology Breakthrough
- Evolving Tax Benefits Make Long-Term Care Planning More Attractive – Multiple Incentives Now Moderate the Cost