PCM’s Las Vegas Executive to Chair Nevada State Commission
LAS VEGAS, Nev., March 14, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Randolph Watkins, Vice President of Nevada Management at Professional Community Management of California, Inc. (PCM) was appointed Chair of the State of Nevada Commission for Common Interest Communities and Condominium Hotels.
“In the past three years Randy has been involved in the Commission, he has proven to be an excellent leader who brings real-world experience and discernment,” said Donny Disbro, Chief Executive Officer of PCM. “He is highly respected by his peers and we are very proud that he is a member of our PCM family.”
Watkins most recently served as vice chair. The Commission handles the Nevada Revised Statutes 116, the section of Nevada law that governs homeowner associations. They conduct hearings on alleged violations as well as establish regulations and interpret statutes. All commissioners are appointed by the Nevada governor.
“I’m honored to accept this responsibility and continue to be an active participant in ensuring the integrity of our industry,” said Watkins.
In August 2011, PCM opened its Nevada Management office to manage eight master-planned communities in Las Vegas Valley, Henderson and Mesquite. PCM was selected by Pulte Group and homeowner volunteer board members. Disbro brought in Watkins to oversee the transition, which has been very successful.
“PCM is thrilled that we have Randy, one of the most highly regarded executives in the valley leading our operation in Nevada,” Disbro said.
About Professional Community Management of California, Inc.:
Professional Community Management of California, Inc. (PCM), an Associa company, specializes in the management of Common Interest Developments of homeowner associations for family oriented master-planned developments, resort-style master-planned communities, active-adult master-planned communities, condominium associations and boutique communities throughout Southern California and Southern Nevada.
With headquarters in Lake Forest, Calif., PCM and its companies employ a staff of more than 1,500 people. PCM has offices in serving all of Southern California and Southern Nevada and is recognized by the Multi Housing Council as one of the county’s largest managers of common interest developments. Management services by PCM are backed by state-of-the art Internet technology and comprehensive financial and management systems. For additional information, please contact PCM at 800.369.7260 or at www.pcminternet.com .
Building successful communities for more than 30 years, Associa is North America’s largest community association management firm and serves its clients with local knowledge, national resources and comprehensive expertise. Based in Dallas, Associa and its 8,000 employees operate more than 140 branch offices in the United States, Mexico and Canada. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com and www.associacares.com . Find us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and watch us on YouTube.
News Source: Professional Community Management of California, Inc. :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on March 14, 2012 at 6:33 pm, and is filed under Associa, Business, Las Vegas, LAS VEGAS, Nev., Nevada, Professional Community Management of California, Inc., Randolph Watkins, Restaurant, Hotel and Hospitality. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Four Seasons Chaplain and Grief Counselor Michael Lee Shares 10 Ways to Cope with Loss During the Holidays
- Atlanta-Based Valiant Horizon Announces Dutch DJ-Producer Rodger Forrest as the Latest Artist to Join Its Label Roster
- Whiteflash Becomes Tacori Platinum Partner
- US Cable System Operators Offset Video Losses with Growth in Business Services, says Insight Research Corp.
- Right at Home Dayton honors caregivers during National Caregivers Appreciation Month
- Angara’s Early Cyber Monday Deal to Kick Start the Holiday Season
- Stunning Panoramic Photos of New York, Toronto, and Bryce Canyon by Andrew Prokos Win at 2013 Epson International Pano Awards
- Retail Expert Doug Fleener’s Tips for Being Nice to Retail Employees This Holiday Season
- Thanksgiving Day: EaseUS MobiSaver Offers 50 percent Discount and Get Free WinxDVD Video Converter
- SiliconIndia Selects TeamF1 as One of Top Ten Enterprise Security Companies for 2013