Paragon BioTeck, Inc.’s Online Social Networking Platform, Noble Vision Group, Incorporates Treato’s Patient-Generated Medical Database
TIGARD, Ore., June 14, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Paragon BioTeck, Inc., a research and development organization in the eye care industry, today announced that the company’s online community discussion forum and blog, Noble Vision Group, has added the revolutionary plug-in, Treato. The plug-in, released to developers in May, 2012, allows users to search Treato’s database of over 1 billion patient-generated social media posts, providing important insights into the side effects and efficacy of over 11,000 medications.
Treato’s state-of-the-art technological infrastructure was developed in order to deal with the mass amounts of medical data spread throughout the internet. Treato converts patient-reported outcomes published across the web into medically meaningful information. The “Wisdom of the Crowd” concept reflects that large crowds often predict events and/or achieve insights better than individuals or small groups. Learn more about Treato: http://treato.com.
Treato acts as another avenue through which information can be exchanged within the eye care industry using Noble Vision Group’s community discussion forum, allowing for collaboration between internet users throughout the world and the medical experts at Noble Vision Group.
Paragon BioTeck, Inc. President and CEO, Patrick H. Witham commented, “The Treato Plug-In is the perfect addition to the Noble Vision Group community discussion forum. We continue to look for new ways to utilize Noble Vision Group in order to increase the amount of valuable conversation and the pace in which it is disseminated within the eye care community. Treato is a tremendous development that provides consumers, practitioners and drug companies amazing insight. I am extremely pleased that Paragon BioTeck, Inc. and Noble Vision Group have the opportunity to participate in delivering this technology to the eye care community.”
About Noble Vision Group:
Headquartered in Tigard, Oregon, Paragon BioTeck, Inc.’s, Noble Vision Group is an online community discussion forum and blog directed toward the eye care community. Noble Vision Group was developed and introduced by Paragon BioTeck, Inc. in an effort to cultivate conversation, foster innovation, and create a source where experts and patients can come together to exchange information and expand their knowledge. Learn more at: http://www.noblevisiongroup.com.
Paragon BioTeck, Inc.
Jon Banasky, Director of Social Media and Marketing
News Source: Paragon BioTeck, Inc. :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at the Send2Press for Journalists Portal: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on June 14, 2012 at 7:45 pm, and is filed under Business and Social Networking, Medical, Noble Vision Group, Oregon, Paragon BioTeck, Inc., Tigard, TIGARD, Ore., Treato plug-in. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- New Update! EaseUS Partition Master 10.0 Version is Upgraded with Brand New Functions
- TeamSnap Names Daryl Overholt as Chief Financial Officer
- SuiteAmerica Commits to Feed the Hungry
- Spring Home Sales Grow with Top RE/MAX REALTOR – Newsome Team REALTORS
- Weitz and Luxenberg – Jury Awards $9 Billion to Diabetic Put at Cancer Risk by Actos
- The Filharmonic Swings By Twelve3south Studio
- KiwiG PhonTunes Encourages PC Users to Migrate Music Files Safely Due to End of Windows XP Support on April 8, 2014
- Phenylephrine Hydrochloride Ophthalmic Solution, USP 2.5 percent and 10 percent Readily Available
- Mohave Community College Selects Regent Education’s Fully-Automated Student Verification Solution
- Learn to Protect Assets and Earnings Now by Planning for the Future at Four Seasons Seminar