OpenCuro payment module is now available for Zen Cart
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., April 17, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — OpenCuro Inc., a San Francisco-based mobile payments start-up, today announced the release of its payment module for Zen Cart, a popular open source shopping cart.
The free payment module integrates directly with OpenCuro’s API and allows merchants using Zen Cart to quickly and securely accept OpenCuro payments on their existing checkout page. The installation, configuration and testing can be done in minutes and does not require any programming. The module is available for download on Zen Cart’s website and on OpenCuro’s website.
“Zen Cart is a fully featured open source shopping cart with a great community of programmers and merchants,” said Ian James, OpenCuro CEO, “so when we decided to start building payment plug-ins for our merchants, Zen Cart jumped to mind as the perfect place to start.”
How to get started:
For merchants already using Zen Cart’s shopping cart software: Go to opencuro.com to download the free payment module. Log in to your OpenCuro account (or sign up for a free account) to create your credentials. Configure the payment module and you’ll be able to accept OpenCuro payments right away.
OpenCuro has reinvented cash for the mobile world. By leveraging its patent-pending technology, OpenCuro offers the utmost payment protection while still preserving the speed and ease of online payments. Users make and receive payments using OpenCuro’s unique payment code, the CuroCode: a randomly generated, alphanumeric code that is time sensitive, one time use and contains absolutely no personally identifying information about the sender, receiver or transaction-just like cash.
OpenCuro’s technology eliminates duplicate payments, unauthorized payments and many types of identity theft. To learn more about payments that protect your privacy and security, visit https://opencuro.com or follow us on Twitter @OpenCuro.
- New Update! EaseUS Partition Master 10.0 Version is Upgraded with Brand New Functions
- TeamSnap Names Daryl Overholt as Chief Financial Officer
- SuiteAmerica Commits to Feed the Hungry
- Spring Home Sales Grow with Top RE/MAX REALTOR – Newsome Team REALTORS
- Weitz and Luxenberg – Jury Awards $9 Billion to Diabetic Put at Cancer Risk by Actos
- The Filharmonic Swings By Twelve3south Studio
- KiwiG PhonTunes Encourages PC Users to Migrate Music Files Safely Due to End of Windows XP Support on April 8, 2014
- Phenylephrine Hydrochloride Ophthalmic Solution, USP 2.5 percent and 10 percent Readily Available
- Mohave Community College Selects Regent Education’s Fully-Automated Student Verification Solution
- Learn to Protect Assets and Earnings Now by Planning for the Future at Four Seasons Seminar