Nonprofit Software Executive Kent L. Hollrah Joins Orange Leap
DALLAS, Texas, May 2, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Orange Leap (www.orangeleap.com), developer of cloud-based fundraising and constituent relationship management (CRM) software, today announced the hiring of Kent Hollrah to serve as company President.
“We are thrilled to welcome Kent to the Orange Leap team because of his proven success in building channel-oriented software companies,” said Orange Leap CEO Randy McCabe. “Orange Leap and our customers will benefit from his strong understanding of the nonprofit sector and his experience growing software companies.”
With over 25 years of experience in the nonprofit and accounting technology market space, Hollrah managed and developed channel programs at Open Systems and MIP, and served as Senior Vice President and General Manager of the Sage Nonprofit division in North America.
“Orange Leap has an excellent cloud-based constituent relationship management product for nonprofit fundraisers,” said Hollrah. “So far, the product and the company have only been limited by how quickly a direct sales force can sell and an internal services group can setup and train new customers; but by developing a channel of solution providers, Orange Leap can focus on developing new versions of the solution, providing customers with tools they need to achieve their mission, while channel partners handle the sales, system setup, and training.”
Hollrah will be the chief architect of the Orange Leap partner program, which will include recruitment, authorized reseller agreements, marketing on behalf of partners and a “Partner Bill of Rights” which outlines the Orange Leap commitment to an outstanding partner experience.
“Just as we are committed to an outstanding customer experience, as we launch our channel we want to ensure that the program inspires enthusiasm and attracts expert, dynamic partners,” said McCabe. “Kent brings the level of experience and expertise necessary to create such partnerships.”
About Orange Leap:
Orange Leap helps nonprofits raise more money with fewer resources by streamlining the fundraising process with innovative technology solutions and collaborative support. A cloud-based, Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) technology solutions company, Orange Leap effectively manages donor and constituent relationships; processes donations and tracks gift history; and automates fundraising and marketing communications. Based in Dallas, Texas, the company works closely with nonprofits that are focused on reaching and engaging a wide range of missions and constituencies.
More information: http://www.orangeleap.com .
- Plant a Tree in Ireland with Ever Irish Gifts
- EPIC’s Jim Gillette Honored as a 2014 Risk and Insurance Retail Industry Power Broker
- KiwiGeeker Software Introduces Global Freeware – KiwiG PhonTunes for Users Who’re not into iTunes to Conquer Multi-platform Music Transfer Barrier
- United Wholesale Mortgage Goes Mobile, Rolls Out Robust iPhone and Android Applications for Brokers
- Retention of Subscribers in the $163 Billion US Voice Services Market will be Critical for Service Providers, says Insight Research Corp.
- EaseUS Partition Master Wins TopTenREVIEWS Silver Award for 2014 Best Partition Manager Software
- Quandis Enhances Solution to Identify Borrower Bankruptcies
- Treadstone 71 – SYNCSTATE Join Forming Expert Cyber Operations Solutions
- eAgile Awarded Patent for RFID Technology Breakthrough
- Evolving Tax Benefits Make Long-Term Care Planning More Attractive – Multiple Incentives Now Moderate the Cost