New Upgrade! EaseUS Todo Backup Supports USB3 in WinPE and Advanced NAS Management
NEW YORK CITY, N.Y., March 20, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — EaseUS Software, a leading provider of data backup & disaster recovery and storage management solutions for Windows environment, today announces the general availability of EaseUS Todo Backup 126.96.36.199. By solving compatibility problems, and with some new advanced functions for business users like USB3 support and adding RAID controller driver in WinPE environment, EaseUS software aims to provide you a more comprehensive backup solution and bring you a friendly experience.
New features of EaseUS Todo Backup 188.8.131.52:
* Support USB3.0 in WinPE environment.
* Add common RAID controller driver in WinPE environment.
* Advanced NAS management in backup process.
* Support Windows Server 8 Beta and Windows 8 Consumer Preview.
* Display backup types in recovery process.
* Improve the performance of network access.
Please learn more information at: http://www.todo-backup.com/ .
In the meantime, this new upgraded version has fixed some compatibility problems. Our research staff devoted themselves to fixing the incompatibility with Powerdesk, FloatLED, Outlook 2003, and a problem of failure to access network using IP address, which now allows you to back up system and important data more quickly and smoothly.
Through a year of improvement and refinement, EaseUS Todo Backup becomes a more and more reliable solution, oriented on full functions; high compatibility with types of hardware, perfect interaction, etc., EaseUS Todo Backup has served over 2 million customers and received consistent high praise.
Pricing and Availability:
EaseUS Todo Backup Workstation with $39 special for home, home office and small business users is available at: http://www.todo-backup.com/business/workstation-backup.htm .
EaseUS Todo Backup Server for $199 is available at: http://www.todo-backup.com/business/server-backup.htm .
EaseUS Todo Backup Advanced Server for $299 is available at: http://www.todo-backup.com/business/advanced-server-backup.htm .
EaseUS Todo Backup Technician now discount for $799.20 (regularly $999) is available at: http://www.todo-backup.com/business/technician-backup.htm .
EaseUS Todo Backup Central Management Console is available at: http://www.todo-backup.com/business/central-management-console.htm .
About CHENGDU Yiwo Tech Development Co., Ltd.:
The company specializes in data recovery, backup software and partition manager. For Windows OS, its major products are Data Recovery Wizard, EaseUS Todo Backup and EaseUS Partition Master. For Mac OS, it has EaseUS Mac Data Recovery Wizard and CleanGenius. For more information, please visit http://www.easeus.com .
“EaseUS” is registered trademark of CHENGDU Yiwo Tech Development Co., Ltd. All other trademarks acknowledged.
* RSS newsfeed for EaseUS: http://send2pressnewswire.com/author/easeus-software/feed .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on March 20, 2012 at 4:54 pm, and is filed under EASEUS Software, EASEUS Todo Backup, New York City, NEW YORK CITY, N.Y., Software, Technology, Windows 7 backup and restore. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Plant a Tree in Ireland with Ever Irish Gifts
- EPIC’s Jim Gillette Honored as a 2014 Risk and Insurance Retail Industry Power Broker
- KiwiGeeker Software Introduces Global Freeware – KiwiG PhonTunes for Users Who’re not into iTunes to Conquer Multi-platform Music Transfer Barrier
- United Wholesale Mortgage Goes Mobile, Rolls Out Robust iPhone and Android Applications for Brokers
- Retention of Subscribers in the $163 Billion US Voice Services Market will be Critical for Service Providers, says Insight Research Corp.
- EaseUS Partition Master Wins TopTenREVIEWS Silver Award for 2014 Best Partition Manager Software
- Quandis Enhances Solution to Identify Borrower Bankruptcies
- Treadstone 71 – SYNCSTATE Join Forming Expert Cyber Operations Solutions
- eAgile Awarded Patent for RFID Technology Breakthrough
- Evolving Tax Benefits Make Long-Term Care Planning More Attractive – Multiple Incentives Now Moderate the Cost