MCT Trading Officially Launches LockCentral Service for Lenders
SAN DIEGO, Calif., May 2, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — MCT Trading, Inc. (MCT), a recognized leader in mortgage pipeline hedging and risk management services, announced it established an outsourced service that implements and manages a centralized lock desk for mortgage bankers that offers them a viable alternative to operating an in-house lock desk. LockCentral saves time, ensures pricing accuracy, frees secondary marketing personnel to assume other responsibilities, and brings a number of new efficiencies to secondary marketing departments.
“We established LockCentral specifically for mortgage bankers that want to operate a centralized lock desk without having to incur the expenses of additional full time resources and to also improve on data integrity for our hedging clients,” said Curtis Richins, president of MCT.
“Running an efficient lock desk is paramount to a lender’s profitability. However, the successful implementation and effective management of an internal desk can be very involved and time consuming, and not all secondary marketing departments are ready to adopt, implement and efficiently utilize what are generally complicated, onerous locking tools that often fall short of profitability expectations.”
LockCentral is a proven model that is run by a dedicated team of seasoned secondary marketing analysts who reside in multiple MCT offices across the country in different time zones, which is designed to provide responsive customer service levels to clients. The LockCentral offering also allows lenders to private label their lock desks, enabling secondary staff to work with MCT analysts while eliminating the onus of managing locking tasks so they can focus on other duties.
LockCentral’s benefits include:
* Access to a full suite of services at a significant reduction in costs
* Gain lock management and pricing accuracy assurance
* Rapid scalability to handle changes in volume
* Redundant price/margin verifications are provided for all lock requests and updates
* Secondary and hedging training is provided to existing lock desk personnel
* Service is available for both best efforts and mandatory sellers
* Provides secondary loan re-pricing
* Enacts instant auto lock submissions and confirmations
* Detailed tracking and reporting delivers newfound visibility.
MCT will be holding discussions about its LockCentral service at the MBA’s National Secondary Marketing Conference and Exposition in its suite at the Intercontinental in New York, New York. MCT’s suite is located in is in the Central Park Room on the Ballroom level. To schedule a meeting, contact Kim Moore at (469) 202-7161 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About MCT Trading:
MCT Trading, Inc. is a risk management and advisory services company providing independent analysis, training, hedging strategy and loan sale execution support to clients engaged in the secondary mortgage market. Founded in San Diego, CA in May 2001, the company has expanded to include field sales and support offices in Philadelphia, PA; Dallas, TX; Charlotte, NC; and San Francisco, CA. MCT is recognized as a leading provider of mortgage pipeline hedging service and currently supports more than 75 clients on the HALO (Hedging And Loan sales Optimization) Program.
For more information, please visit http://www.mct-trading.com or call (619) 543-5111.
Profundity Communications, Inc.
- Incident Triggers Investigation as to Whether Patient Information May Have Been Improperly Accessed
- Remo Recover for Android: Remo’s New Android Data Recovery Application Launched
- VirtualTech Believes EaseUS’ Data Backup and Recovery Solution is a Better Choice
- Hollywood Meets Nashville as Jane Bach, Sandra Piller, Kelly Fitzgerald and Joey Sykes Perform a Songwriter’s Round at Genghis Cohen
- EPIC adds Patrick McCaleb and Phil Grove as Principals in Fresno
- SpaceX Utilizes Tiger-Tight Corp’s Friction Washer Technology for Its First Mission to The International Space Station
- Young Marines youth organization announces the Enrique ‘Kiki’ Camarena Division Awards program with DEA
- Five Questions to Ask a Long-Term Care Specialist Following the Supreme Court’s Obamacare Ruling
- PCM Field Services and Lake Forest Community Association to Help Family in Need
- Anytime Collect 2.0.4 Provides Automated Accounts Receivable and Collections Management for Business Credit and Collections Professionals