MCT Trading Hires Tawab Abawi as Senior Trader
SAN DIEGO, Calif., May 25, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — MCT Trading, Inc. (MCT), a recognized leader in mortgage pipeline hedging and risk management services, announced that it added Tawab Abawi to its capital markets trading team.
Tawab comes to MCT from Bank of America where he was a vice president on the negotiated trade desk for its correspondent lending group within the home loans and insurance division. His primary responsibilities at the bank included maximizing revenue, minimizing risk and increasing market share for clients nationwide. He has a strong track record for developing and maintaining relationships with hundreds of correspondent lenders, financial institutions and numerous hedge advisory firms.
He has extensive experience in loan trading, secondary marketing, correspondent lending, risk and margin management, financial modeling and analysis, forecasting and planning, transaction management, asset-based lending and financial reporting. In addition to being a senior trader on the negotiated desk, Tawab also held the positions of assistant vice president and senior pricing analyst while at Bank of America.
“Bringing Tawab on board adds yet more depth to our already experienced trading team,” said Curtis Richins, president of MCT. “As MCT continues to grow and help lenders transition from a best efforts to mandatory loan sales, we want to ensure that we maintain superior service and close working relationships with clients. Being well-staffed with senior traders such as Tawab allows us to dedicate an individual market analyst to each and every one of our customers.”
Abawi holds a Bachelor of Science in Business with a major in Finance and a concentration in Financial Risk Management from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech).
About Mortgage Capital Trading:
MCT Trading is a risk management and advisory services company providing independent analysis, training, hedging strategy and loan sale execution support to clients engaged in the secondary mortgage market. Founded in San Diego, California in May 2001, the company has expanded to include field sales and support offices in Philadelphia, Dallas, Charlotte and San Francisco.
MCT is recognized as a leading provider of mortgage pipeline hedging service and currently supports more than 75 clients on the HALO (Hedging And Loan sales Optimization) Program. For more information, please visit www.mct-trading.com or call (619) 543-5111.
Profundity Communications, Inc.
- Civic Resource Group International (CRGI) Participates in Microsoft CityNext
- ImageAMMO LLC and MobileMoment LLC Partner to Reach Consumers through Mobile Marketing
- GAME: A NEW concept Sports Bar opening yards from Ravens Stadium and Oriole Park in South Baltimore
- Energy Optimizers, USA, vice president to participate in advocacy trip to Washington, D.C.
- Author Kelly Browne Reissues Thank-You Note Book: ‘101 Ways To Say Thank You’ with Social Media Tips
- Mueller Offers a Metal Building to a Deserving Texas Non-Profit Organization for the 7th Straight Year
- Spodak Dental Group Named as a Top Workplace in South Florida
- Emilio N. Francisco, PDC CEO, Sees Diversification of EB-5 Investor Pool as a Positive Evolution of the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program
- American Roofing and Building Supply Sustains Wind and Hail Damage
- TriWest Healthcare Alliance Announces a New Veterans Hiring Initiative with Hire America’s Heroes