MCT Trading Hires Tawab Abawi as Senior Trader
SAN DIEGO, Calif., May 25, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — MCT Trading, Inc. (MCT), a recognized leader in mortgage pipeline hedging and risk management services, announced that it added Tawab Abawi to its capital markets trading team.
Tawab comes to MCT from Bank of America where he was a vice president on the negotiated trade desk for its correspondent lending group within the home loans and insurance division. His primary responsibilities at the bank included maximizing revenue, minimizing risk and increasing market share for clients nationwide. He has a strong track record for developing and maintaining relationships with hundreds of correspondent lenders, financial institutions and numerous hedge advisory firms.
He has extensive experience in loan trading, secondary marketing, correspondent lending, risk and margin management, financial modeling and analysis, forecasting and planning, transaction management, asset-based lending and financial reporting. In addition to being a senior trader on the negotiated desk, Tawab also held the positions of assistant vice president and senior pricing analyst while at Bank of America.
“Bringing Tawab on board adds yet more depth to our already experienced trading team,” said Curtis Richins, president of MCT. “As MCT continues to grow and help lenders transition from a best efforts to mandatory loan sales, we want to ensure that we maintain superior service and close working relationships with clients. Being well-staffed with senior traders such as Tawab allows us to dedicate an individual market analyst to each and every one of our customers.”
Abawi holds a Bachelor of Science in Business with a major in Finance and a concentration in Financial Risk Management from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech).
About Mortgage Capital Trading:
MCT Trading is a risk management and advisory services company providing independent analysis, training, hedging strategy and loan sale execution support to clients engaged in the secondary mortgage market. Founded in San Diego, California in May 2001, the company has expanded to include field sales and support offices in Philadelphia, Dallas, Charlotte and San Francisco.
MCT is recognized as a leading provider of mortgage pipeline hedging service and currently supports more than 75 clients on the HALO (Hedging And Loan sales Optimization) Program. For more information, please visit www.mct-trading.com or call (619) 543-5111.
Profundity Communications, Inc.
- DocMagic Will Be Fully TRID Compliant by Aug. 1, Regardless of When the New Rule Actually Takes Effect
- Music Business Book Release Party in Florida where you can legally sing ‘Happy Birthday’ without being sued
- From Yard Waste to High Fashion: St. Pete Artists Save Florida Landfills ‘One Accessory at a Time’
- Spodak Dental Group Welcomes Prestigious General Dentist, Dr. George Sanchez, to Dental Family
- David and John Bartley Receive Corporate College Smart 50 Award
- Dance Instructor Selenia Logan Opens Pink Pole Party Pole Fitness Mega-Center to Benefit Breast Cancer Cure Campaign
- MCT Trading Named to Best Places to Work List for the Fourth Year in a Row
- EPIC Continues Adding Key Team Members in Alabama
- Proto Plastics Utilizes Conair ResinWorks Drying System
- Wigglebutts Uncorked Fundraising Gala for Second Chance Rescue