MADE Entrepreneurship Competition Deadline May 31
ST. LOUIS, Mo., May 8, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — MADE In Missouri State Entrepreneurship Competition applications are due May 31. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to enter your business or business idea for the chance to gain technical assistance and cash grants to invest in your business.
The competition will accept preliminary submissions until May 31, 2012. Preliminary submissions can be made online at http://made2012.istart.org or by going to the http://www.mvcaa.net/index.cfm?Page=MADE.
Participants start by answering a questionnaire about their business ideas, and are provided with tips and suggestions on how to make their businesses better in the first round. Those who advance to final round will present their finished business plans, products, and services in one last round at the Missouri State Fair on August 16, 2012 in Sedalia, Missouri.
Cash grants will be awarded as startup/operating capital to winners of the final round which is held during the State Fair. Judging at all levels will take place behind closed doors, and all information is regarded as confidential and proprietary and will not be shared with outside parties.
Registration is open to any potential business owner or current business owner in operation three years or less. There are Youth and Open categories for participation, and people considering going into business for the first time are welcomed. Participants do not have to be in business yet to compete.
Electronic submissions for the preliminary level are due by 5 p.m. May 31, 2012. Mailed submissions must be postmarked by that date. Judging of the first round will occur the second week of June and participants will be notified of the results by June 22.
The Missouri Alliance for the Development of Entrepreneurship (MADE) is a project facilitated by Missouri Valley Community Action Agency of Marshall, Missouri, a not-for-profit organization.
Missouri Valley Community Action Agency, 1415 S. Odell, Marshall, MO 65340. Online: http://www.mvcaa.net .
News Source: Missouri Alliance for the Development of Entrepreneurship :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on May 8, 2012 at 9:51 pm, and is filed under Economic Development, Events, Government, Missouri, Missouri Alliance for the Development of Entrepreneurship, Missouri Valley Community Action Agency, St. Louis, ST. LOUIS, Mo.. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Four Seasons Chaplain and Grief Counselor Michael Lee Shares 10 Ways to Cope with Loss During the Holidays
- Atlanta-Based Valiant Horizon Announces Dutch DJ-Producer Rodger Forrest as the Latest Artist to Join Its Label Roster
- Whiteflash Becomes Tacori Platinum Partner
- US Cable System Operators Offset Video Losses with Growth in Business Services, says Insight Research Corp.
- Right at Home Dayton honors caregivers during National Caregivers Appreciation Month
- Angara’s Early Cyber Monday Deal to Kick Start the Holiday Season
- Stunning Panoramic Photos of New York, Toronto, and Bryce Canyon by Andrew Prokos Win at 2013 Epson International Pano Awards
- Retail Expert Doug Fleener’s Tips for Being Nice to Retail Employees This Holiday Season
- Thanksgiving Day: EaseUS MobiSaver Offers 50 percent Discount and Get Free WinxDVD Video Converter
- SiliconIndia Selects TeamF1 as One of Top Ten Enterprise Security Companies for 2013