LTC Financial Partners Ramps Up Long-Term Care Insurance Offerings as Prudential Exits Individual LTC Insurance Market
KIRKLAND, Wash., March 8, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Today LTC Financial Partners LLC (LTCFP) discloses plans to offer a beefed-up array of long-term care insurance choices for individuals and employee groups. The offerings are from multiple insurance carriers including -
* John Hancock Life Insurance Company (U.S.A.)
* John Hancock Life & Health Insurance Company (NY)
* MedAmerica Insurance Company
* LifeSecure Insurance Company
* United of Omaha Life Insurance Company
* Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company
* Transamerica Life Insurance Company (U.S.A.)
* Transamerica Financial Life Insurance Company (NY).
“The choices we offer are getting more substantial all the time,” says Cameron Truesdell, LTCFP’s CEO. “That’s true for individual policies as well as our ‘multi-life’ offerings for groups.”
On February 16, LTCFP and MedAmerica Insurance Company (MedAmerica) announced a distribution agreement to make a broad suite of long-term care insurance products available with reduced underwriting and multi-life discounts to employee groups. Called LTC Complete Worksite Solutions, the suite is described at http://worksiteacademy.com/EBB/group-LTC.html . Appropriate for organizations large and small, the suite is offered by LTCFP in partnership with employee benefit brokers that supply health, retirement, and other benefit packages.
“This is an example of the bullish trend of our business,” Truesdell says. “We are constantly building our policy options and the way we deliver and support them.”
New announcements are likely from LTCFP over the next few months. “Long-term care protection will be available through us, at very affordable rates, in a number of innovative ways, such as LTC riders to life insurance policies,” Truesdell says. “Stay tuned.”
These moves are in contrast to UNUM Group’s announcement on February 6 that it would discontinue group long-term care insurance sales to new group customers; and the March 7 announcement of Prudential Group Insurance, a business of Prudential Financial, Inc., that it would discontinue the sale of individual long-term care products and focus solely on group long-term care insurance.
“We see such changes as part of a trend,” says Truesdell. “In a time of economic transition, it’s logical for carriers to gravitate toward their strength. For Prudential that appears to be the group market. Other carriers have gone in the opposite direction.”
LTCFP sees its strength as a bridge between those who need LTC insurance and multiple companies that supply it, each strong in its own way.
In the employee benefit field, LTCFP specializes in a group offering called multi-life, available from several of its carriers. “These policies offer discounted pricing and simplified underwriting, just like traditional group policies, yet they can be tailored individually, and you can set up a plan with as few as three employees participating.” Business owners and managers may request more information at http://www.ltcfp.com/ltcfp/businessowners.aspx .
Information and quotes on individual policies may be requested at http://www.ltcfp.com .
LTCFP is a co-founder and sponsor of the “3 in 4 Need More” campaign, which seeks to alert Americans to the long-term healthcare crisis, and to multiply the number protected by long-term care planning.
News Source: LTC Financial Partners LLC :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on March 8, 2012 at 5:30 pm, and is filed under Business, Cameron Truesdell, Employment, HR and Outsourcing, Insurance, Kirkland, KIRKLAND, Wash., long term care insurance, LTC Financial Partners LLC, Washington State. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Fifth Annual Magdelena Bash Arizona Wine Harvest and Music Festival Scheduled for August 23 at Kief-Joshua Vineyards
- Denver’s Newest and Largest Floatation Center Has Just Opened Its Doors
- New Book Concerns the Fate of Malaysia Flight MH370
- Easeusapp Launches PhonTunes for iOS to Deliver New YouTube Music Videos Experience to Music Fans
- New Upgrade! EaseUS Releases Todo PCTrans 7.0 with Advanced Data Migration Solution
- Scott Law Firm Automates Name Permutation Searches for Military Personnel to Comply with SCRA, Quandis Technology Enables
- iConcepts Inc. Announces the Release of OIC Tax Planner Online – Tax Resolution Software for the EA, CPA and Attorney
- Valiant Horizon Announces Remixes of ‘Ready’ Single by American EDM Artist Terry Sartor Produced by German Electronic Musician Jerome Klark
- Luxuryville Records to Release Their Debut Exploration Into the Dub Genre with ‘Dubtronica, Vol. I’
- NHL Franchise Carolina Hurricanes Select Massey Consulting to Implement Intacct Financial Accounting