Local Wildlife Company Makes National TV: to be featured on the Nat Geo WILD channel
SANFORD, Fla., May 31, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Wildlife Solutions, a local wildlife control company, is going to be featured on the Nat Geo WILD channel this Sunday, June 3, at 9 p.m. EDT. The show is called “Animal Superpowers: Extreme Hunters” and it spotlights a Wildlife Solutions technician capturing and handling a deadly venomous snake while explaining how they locate and track their prey.
Steve DeMoor, President of Wildlife Solutions stated, “We’re honored to have been selected for this television series – it’s a testament to the professionalism of our team. We hope that through this we can help educate our communities about the dangers of wildlife. Through better understanding, it makes it easier for humans and wildlife to coexist peacefully.”
About Wildlife Solutions, Inc.:
Wildlife Solutions is a local company that is nationally recognized for its professionalism and skill in capturing and resolving problems with wildlife and other dangerous animals. Wildlife Solutions and their signature zebra striped trucks have been servicing the community for nearly 20 years. For print-ready images email: email@example.com.
More information can be found at http://www.wildlifesolutions.com.
About National Geographic Channels:
Based at the National Geographic Society headquarters in Washington, D.C., the National Geographic Channels US are a joint venture between National Geographic and Fox Cable Networks. The Channels contribute to the National Geographic Society’s commitment to exploration, conservation and education with smart, innovative programming and profits that directly support its mission. Launched in January 2001, National Geographic Channel (NGC) celebrated its fifth anniversary with the debut of NGC HD. In 2010, the wildlife and natural history cable channel Nat Geo WILD was launched, and in 2011, Spanish language network Nat Geo Mundo was unveiled.
The Channels have carriage with all of the nation’s major cable, telco and satellite television providers, with NGC currently available in more than 70 million U.S. homes. Globally, National Geographic Channels are available in more than 380 million homes in 163 countries and 37 languages. For more information, visit http://www.natgeotv.com.
News Source: Wildlife Solutions, Inc. :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on May 31, 2012 at 7:31 pm, and is filed under Fla., Florida, Florida wildlife control company, General Editorial, Inc., Nat Geo WILD, Sanford, Television, Veterinary, Animals, Pets and Zoos, Wildlife Solutions. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Fifth Annual Magdelena Bash Arizona Wine Harvest and Music Festival Scheduled for August 23 at Kief-Joshua Vineyards
- Denver’s Newest and Largest Floatation Center Has Just Opened Its Doors
- New Book Concerns the Fate of Malaysia Flight MH370
- Easeusapp Launches PhonTunes for iOS to Deliver New YouTube Music Videos Experience to Music Fans
- New Upgrade! EaseUS Releases Todo PCTrans 7.0 with Advanced Data Migration Solution
- Scott Law Firm Automates Name Permutation Searches for Military Personnel to Comply with SCRA, Quandis Technology Enables
- iConcepts Inc. Announces the Release of OIC Tax Planner Online – Tax Resolution Software for the EA, CPA and Attorney
- Valiant Horizon Announces Remixes of ‘Ready’ Single by American EDM Artist Terry Sartor Produced by German Electronic Musician Jerome Klark
- Luxuryville Records to Release Their Debut Exploration Into the Dub Genre with ‘Dubtronica, Vol. I’
- NHL Franchise Carolina Hurricanes Select Massey Consulting to Implement Intacct Financial Accounting