Leading Long Term Care Insurance Firm Hosts 3in4 Need More Tour Event
OVERLAND PARK, Kan., May 16, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — MasterCare Solutions, a National LTC Network member, hosted the May 11 Oregon stop of the 3in4 Need More Tour. Nathan Sanow, Business Development Manager at MasterCare, and Erica Drake, Marketing Specialist at the firm, accompanied tour spokesperson and elder care expert Dr. Marion Somers (“Dr. Marion”) as she addressed the need for long term care planning in Portland, Oregon.
Dr. Marion started her visit at local hot-spot Voodoo Doughnuts, where she was presented with a custom-made 3in4 Need More doughnut. The establishment also unveiled a ‘Guitar Rocking Granny’ doughnut to commemorate Portland’s participation in the nationwide Bring Your Talent contest, which is co-sponsored by Emeritus Senior Living and the 3in4 Need More campaign. The grand prize winner will receive a year’s free rent at an Emeritus Senior Living community. The local leg of the competition took place at Emeritus Senior Living in southeast Portland, after a speech by Dr. Marion; she was also interviewed by Lars Larson on his KXL radio show at 101FM.
“In today’s busy world, it’s easy to push aside important issues such as long term care planning,” said Terry Truesdell, President and CEO of the National LTC Network. “Events like this help people pause and think about how they would handle a long term care need. It also encourages them to seriously consider long term care insurance as a solution for this risk. On behalf of all our colleagues at The Network, I congratulate Mike Skiens and MasterCare Solutions on a job well done in Portland.”
About MasterCare Solutions:
MasterCare Solutions is a national insurance brokerage with nearly 25 years of experience focusing exclusively on long term care insurance. MasterCare is a proud sponsor of the 3in4 Need More campaign; the firm’s President, Mike Skiens, currently serves as Chairman of the National LTC Network’s Board of Directors. Information: www.ltcexperts.com .
About The Network:
Since 1994, the National LTC Network has been a national leader in long term care insurance distribution, counting among its 30 member firms some of the most respected and successful firms in the industry – including trailblazers in workplace sales, association sales, and traditional individual sales. Information: http://www.nltcn.com .
The National LTC Network is proud to be a major supporter of the 3 in 4 Need More campaign.
About 3in4 Need More:
The 3in4 Need More campaign is dedicated to raising awareness of the importance of planning for one’s long term care needs; it is a public service of the 3in4 Association, a nonprofit 501(c) (6) corporation. Information: www.3in4needmore.com .
- PHOTO CAPTION: (L-R) Nathan Sanow, Dr. Marion, Erica Drake.
News Source: National LTC Network :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on May 16, 2012 at 8:59 am, and is filed under 3in4 Need More, Insurance, Kansas, MasterCare Solutions, Medical, National LTC Network, Overland Park, OVERLAND PARK, Kan., Senior Citizen Interests. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- DocMagic Will Be Fully TRID Compliant by Aug. 1, Regardless of When the New Rule Actually Takes Effect
- Music Business Book Release Party in Florida where you can legally sing ‘Happy Birthday’ without being sued
- From Yard Waste to High Fashion: St. Pete Artists Save Florida Landfills ‘One Accessory at a Time’
- Spodak Dental Group Welcomes Prestigious General Dentist, Dr. George Sanchez, to Dental Family
- David and John Bartley Receive Corporate College Smart 50 Award
- Dance Instructor Selenia Logan Opens Pink Pole Party Pole Fitness Mega-Center to Benefit Breast Cancer Cure Campaign
- MCT Trading Named to Best Places to Work List for the Fourth Year in a Row
- EPIC Continues Adding Key Team Members in Alabama
- Proto Plastics Utilizes Conair ResinWorks Drying System
- Wigglebutts Uncorked Fundraising Gala for Second Chance Rescue