Laura Winn Promoted to Vice President of Client Solutions for CMI
ATLANTA, Ga., May 4, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Laura Winn has been promoted from qualitative manager to vice president of client solutions for CMI, a full-service marketing research firm. The promotion is in recognition of Winn’s demonstrated commitment to innovative research approaches, her recognized status as a thought leader in traditional and digital ethnographic research, and her ability to answer clients’ strategic business questions.
While Winn will continue to leverage her expertise in qualitative research, this new role will allow her to expand her strategic responsibility for managing and developing key accounts across research solutions, as well as product development, and thought leadership. This expanded role allows Winn to focus more heavily on research insight and strategic recommendations at the account level, moving beyond project execution to add greater value to the organization.
“Laura’s new role will enable her to work with a broad mix of clients to deliver on CMI’s commitment to research that drives results,” said Ellen Mowbray, senior vice president, business strategy for CMI. “She is exceptional at developing and utilizing new approaches, such as our advanced immersive suite, to help companies get to know their customers in deeper ways. Laura’s background in cultural anthropology enables her to identify and articulate key insights in ways that easily translate to strategic business objectives.”
Winn has been with CMI for nine years, during which time she has been a featured speaker and author for numerous industry organizations, including the American Bankers Association, LIMRA, and the Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Group (PMRG). She has also been published in a number of publications, including the Medical Group Management’s Connexion, Quirk’s Market Research Review, and Medical, Marketing and Media.
CMI is a full-service marketing research company that combines comprehensive market research expertise with marketing insight to provide clients with a deep understanding of their customers by identifying the choices they make and why. Since 1989, CMI has delivered unique solutions to uncover opportunities, optimize marketing strategies, and improve performance for clients in consumer and B2B markets. CMI’s experienced team of market research consultants leverages a wide range of qualitative and quantitative methods and technologies to translate research into insights and insights into actions. CMI serves primarily Fortune 1000 clients.
For more information about CMI, visit http://www.cmiresearch.com .
- Fifth Annual Magdelena Bash Arizona Wine Harvest and Music Festival Scheduled for August 23 at Kief-Joshua Vineyards
- Denver’s Newest and Largest Floatation Center Has Just Opened Its Doors
- New Book Concerns the Fate of Malaysia Flight MH370
- Easeusapp Launches PhonTunes for iOS to Deliver New YouTube Music Videos Experience to Music Fans
- New Upgrade! EaseUS Releases Todo PCTrans 7.0 with Advanced Data Migration Solution
- Scott Law Firm Automates Name Permutation Searches for Military Personnel to Comply with SCRA, Quandis Technology Enables
- iConcepts Inc. Announces the Release of OIC Tax Planner Online – Tax Resolution Software for the EA, CPA and Attorney
- Valiant Horizon Announces Remixes of ‘Ready’ Single by American EDM Artist Terry Sartor Produced by German Electronic Musician Jerome Klark
- Luxuryville Records to Release Their Debut Exploration Into the Dub Genre with ‘Dubtronica, Vol. I’
- NHL Franchise Carolina Hurricanes Select Massey Consulting to Implement Intacct Financial Accounting