Laura Winn Promoted to Vice President of Client Solutions for CMI
ATLANTA, Ga., May 4, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Laura Winn has been promoted from qualitative manager to vice president of client solutions for CMI, a full-service marketing research firm. The promotion is in recognition of Winn’s demonstrated commitment to innovative research approaches, her recognized status as a thought leader in traditional and digital ethnographic research, and her ability to answer clients’ strategic business questions.
While Winn will continue to leverage her expertise in qualitative research, this new role will allow her to expand her strategic responsibility for managing and developing key accounts across research solutions, as well as product development, and thought leadership. This expanded role allows Winn to focus more heavily on research insight and strategic recommendations at the account level, moving beyond project execution to add greater value to the organization.
“Laura’s new role will enable her to work with a broad mix of clients to deliver on CMI’s commitment to research that drives results,” said Ellen Mowbray, senior vice president, business strategy for CMI. “She is exceptional at developing and utilizing new approaches, such as our advanced immersive suite, to help companies get to know their customers in deeper ways. Laura’s background in cultural anthropology enables her to identify and articulate key insights in ways that easily translate to strategic business objectives.”
Winn has been with CMI for nine years, during which time she has been a featured speaker and author for numerous industry organizations, including the American Bankers Association, LIMRA, and the Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Group (PMRG). She has also been published in a number of publications, including the Medical Group Management’s Connexion, Quirk’s Market Research Review, and Medical, Marketing and Media.
CMI is a full-service marketing research company that combines comprehensive market research expertise with marketing insight to provide clients with a deep understanding of their customers by identifying the choices they make and why. Since 1989, CMI has delivered unique solutions to uncover opportunities, optimize marketing strategies, and improve performance for clients in consumer and B2B markets. CMI’s experienced team of market research consultants leverages a wide range of qualitative and quantitative methods and technologies to translate research into insights and insights into actions. CMI serves primarily Fortune 1000 clients.
For more information about CMI, visit http://www.cmiresearch.com .
- DocMagic Will Be Fully TRID Compliant by Aug. 1, Regardless of When the New Rule Actually Takes Effect
- Music Business Book Release Party in Florida where you can legally sing ‘Happy Birthday’ without being sued
- From Yard Waste to High Fashion: St. Pete Artists Save Florida Landfills ‘One Accessory at a Time’
- Spodak Dental Group Welcomes Prestigious General Dentist, Dr. George Sanchez, to Dental Family
- David and John Bartley Receive Corporate College Smart 50 Award
- Dance Instructor Selenia Logan Opens Pink Pole Party Pole Fitness Mega-Center to Benefit Breast Cancer Cure Campaign
- MCT Trading Named to Best Places to Work List for the Fourth Year in a Row
- EPIC Continues Adding Key Team Members in Alabama
- Proto Plastics Utilizes Conair ResinWorks Drying System
- Wigglebutts Uncorked Fundraising Gala for Second Chance Rescue