Kerry Masterson Joins MCT Trading as Midwest Regional Director
SAN DIEGO, Calif., June 1, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — MCT Trading, Inc. (MCT), a recognized leader in mortgage pipeline hedging and risk management services, announced that Kerry Masterson has joined the company as Regional Director where he will be responsible for growing and managing the Midwest territory.
“Kerry is a strategic senior sales professional who has a consistent record of developing new accounts using a highly consultative approach to prospective clients,” said Bill Wooten, National Sales Manager at MCT. “He possesses expertise in an array of different areas of mortgage banking and has a unique ability to quickly build rapports and establish lasting relationships. We are lucky to have someone of Kerry’s talent join the sales team at MCT and we look forward to working with him to establish a strong presence in the Midwest.”
Kerry has an extensive background in correspondent and wholesale lending working with new and existing mortgage banking clients. Before MCT, he was an account executive at PHH Mortgage where he significantly grew the active customer base and origination fundings within his territory in under a year. Prior to PHH, Kerry held several positions in the correspondent division of Cit Mortgage. At Citi, he achieved team-leading sales results year-over-year in new client acquisitions, surpassing his target goal by more than 150 percent. Kerry also spearheaded a diverse range of programs and projects leading to improved market presence, increased annual profitability and expense reductions.
He has been acknowledged with a number of prestigious sales accolades throughout his career. Kerry holds a bachelor of science in business administration with a concentration in marketing from Saint Louis University and is an active participant in the mortgage industry.
About Mortgage Capital Trading:
MCT Trading is a risk management and advisory services company providing independent analysis, training, hedging strategy and loan sale execution support to clients engaged in the secondary mortgage market. Founded in San Diego, California in May 2001, the company has expanded to include field sales and support offices in Philadelphia, Dallas, Charlotte, St Louis and San Francisco. MCT is recognized as a leading provider of mortgage pipeline hedging service and currently supports more than 75 clients on the HALO (Hedging And Loan sales Optimization) Program. For more information, please visit http://www.mct-trading.com or call (619) 543-5111.
Profundity Communications, Inc.
This entry was posted by Send2Press on June 1, 2012 at 4:59 pm, and is filed under Hedging And Loan sales Optimization, MCT Trading, Inc., risk management and advisory services, San Diego, SAN DIEGO, Calif.. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- The SUDC Foundation commends the Senate’s passage of the Sudden Unexpected Death Data Enhancement and Awareness Act
- ArteQuesta Announces Limited Edition Art Print From Urban Artist Evan Skrederstu
- Guardian Angels Medical Service Dogs, Inc. Receives 2014 Neotrope Non-Profit PR Grant
- Team AMVETS Welcome Home Program Receives 2014 Neotrope Non-Profit PR Grant
- AccuSure Launches at DEMO Fall 2014
- EaseUS Partition Master 10.2 upgrade and ‘buy one, get one free’ to experience the new version
- Senate HELP Committee approves Sudden Death Data Enhancement and Awareness Act (S.2746/H.R.669)
- More than 500 Expected to Attend Sacramento Event: Community Leaders to be Honored at Awards Luncheon on Saturday
- Civic Resource Group Founder and CEO, Gregory G. Curtin, Ph.D. among the winners of the ‘Vision Award’ at the World Economic Summit
- MorVest Capital Completes New Mortgage Servicing Rights (MSR) Credit Facility, Adding to its Market Leading Total