InnoVergent’s Paul Cammisa to Speak on Cloud Computing at Information Technology Alliance Spring Conference
ALPHARETTA, Ga., April 16, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — InnoVergent (www.innovergent.com), a technology consultancy firm and reseller and system integrator of cloud computing accounting software, announced today that InnoVergent founder Paul Cammisa will speak at the Information Technology Alliance (ITA) Spring Conference in a session titled “Adopting a Cloud Solution for Your Practice.”
“When you look at the benefits cloud computing can offer a growing business, it’s not overstating the case to say that this is the most exciting development in financial accounting technology since mainframe applications were traded for desktop applications,” said Cammisa. “Cloud computing gives businesses the opportunity to take advantage of great applications; anywhere/any time access to information; freedom from budget-draining investments in hardware and infrastructure; and better compete in an ever-changing economic landscape.”
InnoVergent specializes in helping companies select and implement financial accounting cloud-based solutions. InnoVergent can also integrate financial accounting with other cloud-based solutions used within the organization such as sales force automation and CRM, as well as professional services automation solutions.
“Last year we developed two new applications, Fixed Asset Management and Collections Management, to complement financial accounting solutions,” said Cammisa. “One aspect of my presentation at ITA will be the need for solution providers to address business leaders’ desire to have a more comprehensive view of their financials and revenue generating departments, in order to operate as intelligently, effectively and profitably as possible.”
The ITA Spring Conference will take place May 6 – 8, 2012 at the Harbor Beach Marriott in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. ITA is a membership association of highly regarded mid-market technology professionals, consultants, and product/service providers. Its primary objective is to create and sustain a community where members share information and build relationships that improve the way they, and their clients, do business.
InnoVergent serves growing businesses with SRP (Services Resource Planning), technology consulting, software selection assistance, integration services, web-based, cloud computing financial and professional services solutions that are quickly deployed and feature rich. Founded in 2006, InnoVergent promises the “InnoVergent Advantage” to all its customers: a focus on your business needs first; quick and positive results; and a solution that works the way you work.
More information: www.innovergent.com .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on April 16, 2012 at 5:54 pm, and is filed under ALpharetta, ALPHARETTA, Ga., cloud computing accounting, Events, Georgia, InnoVergent, ITA Spring Conference, VAR and IT Consulting. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Remo Recover for Android: Remo’s New Android Data Recovery Application Launched
- VirtualTech Believes EaseUS’ Data Backup and Recovery Solution is a Better Choice
- Hollywood Meets Nashville as Jane Bach, Sandra Piller, Kelly Fitzgerald and Joey Sykes Perform a Songwriter’s Round at Genghis Cohen
- EPIC adds Patrick McCaleb and Phil Grove as Principals in Fresno
- SpaceX Utilizes Tiger-Tight Corp’s Friction Washer Technology for Its First Mission to The International Space Station
- Young Marines youth organization announces the Enrique ‘Kiki’ Camarena Division Awards program with DEA
- Five Questions to Ask a Long-Term Care Specialist Following the Supreme Court’s Obamacare Ruling
- PCM Field Services and Lake Forest Community Association to Help Family in Need
- Anytime Collect 2.0.4 Provides Automated Accounts Receivable and Collections Management for Business Credit and Collections Professionals
- Allstar Coaches Redefines Luxury RV Travel