In a current Jewish Era, theologian looks for Jews in huge numbers accepting Jesus as the Messiah
PHOENIX, Ariz., June 11, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — In his latest book, “Suicide of a Superpower” (2012), the American political commentator, Pat Buchanan, referred to the massive collapse of Christian values in U.S. culture since mid-twentieth century as “the death of Christian America.” However, in his new book, “Salvation is from the Jews: Moses, Judaism, and the Jewishness of Christianity” (ISBN: 978-1449725464; paperback; West Bow Press; December 2011), Christian theologian, J. Christopher, gives a different explanation for the same event.
Relying on historical evidence he has compiled, together with a prophecy from Jesus and another from Paul, theologian, J. Christopher, documents the final stages in the decline of Gentile-centered Christianity and its official ending according to the prophecy of Jesus. As for the prophecy made by Paul, Christopher explains how this prophecy established that at the same time Gentile-centered Christianity reached its official ending, a Jewish Messianic era in Christian history began. According to Christopher, this Jewish Messianic era is currently ongoing and will end just before the second coming of Jesus the Messiah.
For Christopher, U.S. and Jewish history since the 1940s have been giving clear signals in support of his view. The 1947 U.S. Supreme Court establishment of the legal doctrine of “the separation of Church and state” was the first major clue that Gentile-Christian influence in U.S. society was already following European Christianity in its own sharp decline.
By the end of the 1960s, following a series of additional set-backs, Gentile-centered Christianity’s social influence had reached rock bottom. But at the same time, Christopher notes that Jews in large numbers returned to their ancestral lands in the 1940s, established the State of Israel in 1948, and Gentiles lost control of Jerusalem on June 7, 1967.
For Christopher, this date meant the official ending of the Gentile-centered Christian era, fulfilling the prophecy of Jesus. At the same time, fulfilling the prophecy of Paul, Christopher sees this same date as having marked the beginning of what he sees as a currently ongoing Jewish Messianic era.
For a more detailed account of the evidence compiled by Christopher in support of this view, visit the website, http://ncjudaism.com/The_New_Jewish_Era.html.
About J. Christopher:
J. Christopher is a Christian theologian and honors seminary graduate. He is also the founder of a new system of biblical psychology and the author of a book on the subject. Currently, Christopher continues to pursue his work full-time as a theologian and theological writer. His church affiliation is with the Evangelical Covenant Church.
The book, “Salvation is from the Jews: Moses, Judaism, and the Jewishness of Christianity,” is available in hardcover, paperback, and Kindle editions.
News Source: J. Christopher :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at the Send2Press for Journalists Portal: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on June 11, 2012 at 5:39 pm, and is filed under Arizona, Books and Publishing, J. Christopher, Opinion, Phoenix, PHOENIX, Ariz., Religion and Churches, Salvation is from the Jews, West Bow Press. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Plant a Tree in Ireland with Ever Irish Gifts
- EPIC’s Jim Gillette Honored as a 2014 Risk and Insurance Retail Industry Power Broker
- KiwiGeeker Software Introduces Global Freeware – KiwiG PhonTunes for Users Who’re not into iTunes to Conquer Multi-platform Music Transfer Barrier
- United Wholesale Mortgage Goes Mobile, Rolls Out Robust iPhone and Android Applications for Brokers
- Retention of Subscribers in the $163 Billion US Voice Services Market will be Critical for Service Providers, says Insight Research Corp.
- EaseUS Partition Master Wins TopTenREVIEWS Silver Award for 2014 Best Partition Manager Software
- Quandis Enhances Solution to Identify Borrower Bankruptcies
- Treadstone 71 – SYNCSTATE Join Forming Expert Cyber Operations Solutions
- eAgile Awarded Patent for RFID Technology Breakthrough
- Evolving Tax Benefits Make Long-Term Care Planning More Attractive – Multiple Incentives Now Moderate the Cost