Hill PHOENIX Debuts Innovative, Flexible, Responsible Technologies at FMI2012 Convention
DALLAS, Texas, May 1, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Hill PHOENIX will showcase several new products at the 2012 FMI show April 30-May 3 at the Dallas Convention Center. Bringing together more than 25,000 industry-shaping professionals from 90 countries, FMI is the food retail industry’s most-attended conference and exposition in North America. As one of 1,200+ exhibitors, Hill PHOENIX will feature several new and exciting innovations inside booth #4409.
PureView™ Door System: PureView™ lives up to its name by providing more viewable area in medium temp cases; the largest door height (75 inches), interior height (71 inches) and shelf depth of 27 inches. More pack-out, product facings, and external viewing area makes it easier for retailers to stock and customers to shop. Insulated doorframe components are integrated into the structure of the low temp display case providing a thermal break between the door and the refrigerated zone. Hill PHOENIX® is the only manufacturer to successfully implement this innovative approach – an advancement that provides a dramatic decrease in energy consumption of up to 34 percent.
Clearvoyant™ LED Lighting: Get a first look at Hill PHOENIX’s next generation of Clearvoyant LED lights at its one-of-a-kind lighting display showcasing various types of LED lighting in combination with different types of ambient lighting.
* Proprietary design directs light evenly from angles of 0 to 30 degrees, allowing for multiple merchandising configurations.
* Clearvoyant LEDs fit completely underneath the shelf, increasing case pack out by 10 percent and allowing customers to see only what they want – the product.
* Optional color temperatures of 3,000K or 3,500K make any product pop.
* Customized low-profile extruded channel helps dissipate heat and reduces case BTUH by 3 percent.
* Clearvoyant is up to 75 percent more energy-efficient than standard T8 lighting.
* Fits Any Hill PHOENIX Shelf (Traditional and New).
Glimpse the 100 percent HFC-free sustainable store of the future with Hill PHOENIX-Advansor transcritical technology – a game changer for the supermarket industry. Advansor and Hill PHOENIX combined have more than 550 CO2 systems operating in supermarkets in the United States, Europe and Canada, making them the largest manufacturer of CO2 refrigeration systems in the world.
And, see how Hill PHOENIX is making its popular Synerg-E™ display case technology available across its entire line of low- and medium-temp merchandisers, including custom Barker Specialty Products by Hill PHOENIX cases. Synerg-E delivers enhanced display case performance and energy savings by combining Hill PHOENIX’s proprietary NRGcoil™ with its patented Airflow Management System.
To view an interactive floor plan of the Hill PHOENIX FMI 2012 booth, visit http://www.hillphoenix.com on May 2, 2012
About Hill PHOENIX
Hill PHOENIX Inc., a Dover Company, is based in Conyers, Ga. The company designs and manufactures commercial refrigerated display cases and specialty products, refrigeration systems, integrated power distribution systems and walk-in coolers and freezers. Visit http://www.hillphoenix.com or call 800-283-1109 for more information.
This entry was posted by Send2Press on May 1, 2012 at 8:17 pm, and is filed under Clearvoyant LED Lighting, Dallas, DALLAS, Texas, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Hill PHOENIX, Hospitality, PureView Door System. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Fifth Annual Magdelena Bash Arizona Wine Harvest and Music Festival Scheduled for August 23 at Kief-Joshua Vineyards
- Denver’s Newest and Largest Floatation Center Has Just Opened Its Doors
- New Book Concerns the Fate of Malaysia Flight MH370
- Easeusapp Launches PhonTunes for iOS to Deliver New YouTube Music Videos Experience to Music Fans
- New Upgrade! EaseUS Releases Todo PCTrans 7.0 with Advanced Data Migration Solution
- Scott Law Firm Automates Name Permutation Searches for Military Personnel to Comply with SCRA, Quandis Technology Enables
- iConcepts Inc. Announces the Release of OIC Tax Planner Online – Tax Resolution Software for the EA, CPA and Attorney
- Valiant Horizon Announces Remixes of ‘Ready’ Single by American EDM Artist Terry Sartor Produced by German Electronic Musician Jerome Klark
- Luxuryville Records to Release Their Debut Exploration Into the Dub Genre with ‘Dubtronica, Vol. I’
- NHL Franchise Carolina Hurricanes Select Massey Consulting to Implement Intacct Financial Accounting