GoDavis.biz Announces the Launch of Enhanced Website
FARMINGTON, Utah, April 30, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — GoDavis.biz announces the launch of their new and improved website www.GoDavis.biz. This site, focused on Davis County, Utah, offers consumers a centralized place to search for and find local businesses and services. Additionally, consumers are able to read about local upcoming events, entertainment and even search classifieds. GoDavis is a one-stop resource for the Davis County consumer.
“We are very excited about the capability our new website offers to the small business owners and consumers of Davis County,” states Rob Brenchley, Managing Director of GoDavis. “It provides the resources and opportunities they need to make decisions about not only where to find the best plumber, health clinic or restaurant in town, but it also allows them to find reviews on services and professionals written by their Davis County neighbors.”
In conjunction with the website release, GoDavis.biz is hosting a “Better YOUR Business” seminar for local Davis County business owners. This seminar features Jon Bodnar, of Nexstar Broadcasting, who will offer a free website analysis and help companies maximize their website’s potential. For additional information about the “Better YOUR Business” seminar please visit http://www.GoDavis.biz .
The new GoDavis website is now available for general use and offers a modern approach and flexibility to the classifieds search. Whether searching for local news, a business professional, medical services or an automotive shop, www.GoDavis.biz is THE resource for Davis County consumers. Check out the site and begin your search today!
GoDavis.biz, based in Farmington, Utah, offers consumers a centralized place to search out and find local businesses and connect with them through social media. GoDavis.biz also allows businesses to market directly to their consumers and promote their services through social media, Deals of The Day, coupons, expert reviews, multi-media and search results. For more information please call 888.330.6866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This entry was posted by Send2Press on April 30, 2012 at 7:30 pm, and is filed under Advertising, Business, Davis County Utah business, Directories and Portals, Farmington, FARMINGTON, Utah, GoDavis.biz, hyperlocal, Utah. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Plant a Tree in Ireland with Ever Irish Gifts
- EPIC’s Jim Gillette Honored as a 2014 Risk and Insurance Retail Industry Power Broker
- KiwiGeeker Software Introduces Global Freeware – KiwiG PhonTunes for Users Who’re not into iTunes to Conquer Multi-platform Music Transfer Barrier
- United Wholesale Mortgage Goes Mobile, Rolls Out Robust iPhone and Android Applications for Brokers
- Retention of Subscribers in the $163 Billion US Voice Services Market will be Critical for Service Providers, says Insight Research Corp.
- EaseUS Partition Master Wins TopTenREVIEWS Silver Award for 2014 Best Partition Manager Software
- Quandis Enhances Solution to Identify Borrower Bankruptcies
- Treadstone 71 – SYNCSTATE Join Forming Expert Cyber Operations Solutions
- eAgile Awarded Patent for RFID Technology Breakthrough
- Evolving Tax Benefits Make Long-Term Care Planning More Attractive – Multiple Incentives Now Moderate the Cost