GoDavis.biz Announces the Launch of Enhanced Website
FARMINGTON, Utah, April 30, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — GoDavis.biz announces the launch of their new and improved website www.GoDavis.biz. This site, focused on Davis County, Utah, offers consumers a centralized place to search for and find local businesses and services. Additionally, consumers are able to read about local upcoming events, entertainment and even search classifieds. GoDavis is a one-stop resource for the Davis County consumer.
“We are very excited about the capability our new website offers to the small business owners and consumers of Davis County,” states Rob Brenchley, Managing Director of GoDavis. “It provides the resources and opportunities they need to make decisions about not only where to find the best plumber, health clinic or restaurant in town, but it also allows them to find reviews on services and professionals written by their Davis County neighbors.”
In conjunction with the website release, GoDavis.biz is hosting a “Better YOUR Business” seminar for local Davis County business owners. This seminar features Jon Bodnar, of Nexstar Broadcasting, who will offer a free website analysis and help companies maximize their website’s potential. For additional information about the “Better YOUR Business” seminar please visit http://www.GoDavis.biz .
The new GoDavis website is now available for general use and offers a modern approach and flexibility to the classifieds search. Whether searching for local news, a business professional, medical services or an automotive shop, www.GoDavis.biz is THE resource for Davis County consumers. Check out the site and begin your search today!
GoDavis.biz, based in Farmington, Utah, offers consumers a centralized place to search out and find local businesses and connect with them through social media. GoDavis.biz also allows businesses to market directly to their consumers and promote their services through social media, Deals of The Day, coupons, expert reviews, multi-media and search results. For more information please call 888.330.6866 or email email@example.com.
This entry was posted by Send2Press on April 30, 2012 at 7:30 pm, and is filed under Advertising, Business, Davis County Utah business, Directories and Portals, Farmington, FARMINGTON, Utah, GoDavis.biz, hyperlocal, Utah. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Discount Appliances Come to St. Charles, Missouri
- Council on Aging of Buncombe County, Inc. Celebrates 50th Anniversary Gala on Saturday, August 23
- Entrepreneurship in Missouri ignites: Youth prepare for Missouri State Fair Entrepreneurship Competition
- Easeusapp Launches PhonTunes for Android to Increase User Acquisition of Free Music Discovery and Collection
- Got True Fans? Reward Them
- Jeff Fest Arts and Music Festival Celebrates Craft Beer with Key Sponsors Lagunitas Brewing and Lake Effect Brewing
- ReverseVision Offers Free Online Course on HUD Mortgagee Letter Changes through RV University (RVU)
- EaseUS Todo Backup 7.0 Beta Now Available for Download
- CCMC Announces New Chief Financial Officer
- More than a Dozen to Perform at Jeff Fest Arts and Music Festival’s SUMMER ARTS STAGE