GoDavis.biz Announces the Launch of Enhanced Website
FARMINGTON, Utah, April 30, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — GoDavis.biz announces the launch of their new and improved website www.GoDavis.biz. This site, focused on Davis County, Utah, offers consumers a centralized place to search for and find local businesses and services. Additionally, consumers are able to read about local upcoming events, entertainment and even search classifieds. GoDavis is a one-stop resource for the Davis County consumer.
“We are very excited about the capability our new website offers to the small business owners and consumers of Davis County,” states Rob Brenchley, Managing Director of GoDavis. “It provides the resources and opportunities they need to make decisions about not only where to find the best plumber, health clinic or restaurant in town, but it also allows them to find reviews on services and professionals written by their Davis County neighbors.”
In conjunction with the website release, GoDavis.biz is hosting a “Better YOUR Business” seminar for local Davis County business owners. This seminar features Jon Bodnar, of Nexstar Broadcasting, who will offer a free website analysis and help companies maximize their website’s potential. For additional information about the “Better YOUR Business” seminar please visit http://www.GoDavis.biz .
The new GoDavis website is now available for general use and offers a modern approach and flexibility to the classifieds search. Whether searching for local news, a business professional, medical services or an automotive shop, www.GoDavis.biz is THE resource for Davis County consumers. Check out the site and begin your search today!
GoDavis.biz, based in Farmington, Utah, offers consumers a centralized place to search out and find local businesses and connect with them through social media. GoDavis.biz also allows businesses to market directly to their consumers and promote their services through social media, Deals of The Day, coupons, expert reviews, multi-media and search results. For more information please call 888.330.6866 or email email@example.com.
This entry was posted by Send2Press on April 30, 2012 at 7:30 pm, and is filed under Advertising, Business, Davis County Utah business, Directories and Portals, Farmington, FARMINGTON, Utah, GoDavis.biz, hyperlocal, Utah. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Four Seasons Chaplain and Grief Counselor Michael Lee Shares 10 Ways to Cope with Loss During the Holidays
- Atlanta-Based Valiant Horizon Announces Dutch DJ-Producer Rodger Forrest as the Latest Artist to Join Its Label Roster
- Whiteflash Becomes Tacori Platinum Partner
- US Cable System Operators Offset Video Losses with Growth in Business Services, says Insight Research Corp.
- Right at Home Dayton honors caregivers during National Caregivers Appreciation Month
- Angara’s Early Cyber Monday Deal to Kick Start the Holiday Season
- Stunning Panoramic Photos of New York, Toronto, and Bryce Canyon by Andrew Prokos Win at 2013 Epson International Pano Awards
- Retail Expert Doug Fleener’s Tips for Being Nice to Retail Employees This Holiday Season
- Thanksgiving Day: EaseUS MobiSaver Offers 50 percent Discount and Get Free WinxDVD Video Converter
- SiliconIndia Selects TeamF1 as One of Top Ten Enterprise Security Companies for 2013