Freundlich Supply Company to Receive AS9100 Rev. C Certification – Among First U.S.-based Distributors to be Registered
STATEN ISLAND, N.Y., April 20, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — FREUNDLICH SUPPLY CO., a subsidiary of Precision Aerospace Components, Inc., is among the first U.S.-based fastener distributors to receive AS9100 Rev. C certification. This achievement is another significant milestone in Freundlich’s 70+ year history of supplying high quality fasteners to Government, aerospace and industrial markets.
“We work hard to fine tune our processes and quality management system. By doing so, we emphasize our commitment for continuous improvement in all areas of the business,” said Bob Serabin, Freundlich’s General Manager.
Underscoring this, Andrew Prince, CEO of Precision Aerospace Components said, “We are pleased that Precision Aerospace Components and its subsidiaries: FREUNDLICH SUPPLY CO. and Tiger-Tight Corp meet these standards, because it assures our customers that the products we supply will also meet or exceed their expectations for quality and performance.”
About AS9100:2009 Revision C:
AS9100:2009 Revision C is a robust assessment of a company’s internal processes. It focuses on supplier management, on-time delivery, product conformity and risk management. It was prepared by the International (Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific) Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG) representing a broadly supported cooperative organization formed to make significant quality improvements and cost reductions throughout the value stream. Among the various stakeholders are: civil aviation authorities, defense and space industry and authorities, certification/registration bodies, trade associations and IAQG member companies (e.g. Boeing, Airbus, Bell, Bombardier).
About Precision Aerospace Components, Inc.:
Precision Aerospace Components is a public company trading under the symbol PAOS (PINK:PAOS). Its vision is to build a leading aerospace component, fabrication and service business. Management plans to grow the company through a combination of product line expansions and strategic acquisitions. More details are available on its website: http://www.precaeroinc.com .
About Freundlich Supply Company, Inc.:
Freundlich has been serving the aerospace and industrial markets since 1940, with quality products manufactured by Alcoa, Maclean Esna, SPS Technologies, Abbott Interfast, Bristol, Greer, MRL and other Government approved QPL (Quality Products Listing) suppliers. All products are lot traceable with manufacturer certifications and physical and chemical test reports on file. The company includes its inventory list of approximately 6,000 SKUs and its e-commerce on-line catalogue on its website: http://www.fresupco.com .
About Tiger-Tight Corp.:
Tiger-tight is the North American master distributor of Tiger-Tight Friction Washers. Tiger-Tight washers promote safe, effective bolted joints under static and dynamic load conditions by distributing the pre-load and resisting loosening from external transverse loads. Its patented coating features industrial diamonds embedded in an electro-less nickel matrix that penetrate and interlock with the mating surfaces to create an extremely high retaining force and prevent joint relaxation. Additional product information is available on its website: http://www.tigertight.com .
News Source: Freundlich Supply Company :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on April 20, 2012 at 8:59 am, and is filed under Aerospace and Aviation, AS9100 Rev. C certification, Freundlich Supply Company, Internet, PINK:PAOS, Precision Aerospace Components, Inc., Staten Island, STATEN ISLAND, N.Y.. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Fifth Annual Magdelena Bash Arizona Wine Harvest and Music Festival Scheduled for August 23 at Kief-Joshua Vineyards
- Denver’s Newest and Largest Floatation Center Has Just Opened Its Doors
- New Book Concerns the Fate of Malaysia Flight MH370
- Easeusapp Launches PhonTunes for iOS to Deliver New YouTube Music Videos Experience to Music Fans
- New Upgrade! EaseUS Releases Todo PCTrans 7.0 with Advanced Data Migration Solution
- Scott Law Firm Automates Name Permutation Searches for Military Personnel to Comply with SCRA, Quandis Technology Enables
- iConcepts Inc. Announces the Release of OIC Tax Planner Online – Tax Resolution Software for the EA, CPA and Attorney
- Valiant Horizon Announces Remixes of ‘Ready’ Single by American EDM Artist Terry Sartor Produced by German Electronic Musician Jerome Klark
- Luxuryville Records to Release Their Debut Exploration Into the Dub Genre with ‘Dubtronica, Vol. I’
- NHL Franchise Carolina Hurricanes Select Massey Consulting to Implement Intacct Financial Accounting