Fresh Start Surgical Gifts to Benefit from 2nd Annual PayLease Golf Tournament
SAN DIEGO, Calif., May 23, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Fresh Start Surgical Gifts (www.FreshStart.org), a San Diego non-profit organization, has been chosen as the beneficiary for the 2nd Annual PayLease Golf Tournament on Saturday, June 9 at Riverwalk Golf Club in Mission Valley. All proceeds will help Fresh Start achieve its mission of transforming the lives of children with deformities through reconstructive surgery.
“We have many young families at PayLease and we decided as a company to give back to our community in a way that benefits children. Fresh Start is an amazing organization that we are proud to support,” Dave Dutch, PayLease President.
Sponsorship packages and spots to play in the tournament are still available for purchase.
Festivities kick-off at 6:30 a.m. and shotgun start is at 7:30 a.m. Each participant will receive a golfer gift package, 2 drink tickets, range balls, lunch and admission to the awards ceremony where Fresh Start patient Brittany, who suffered from Apert Syndrome, will share her story.
Fresh Start has provided over $21 million worth of free medical services to over 5,700 children from all over the United States. Fresh Start’s services include reconstructive surgery, dental procedures, laser treatments, and speech therapy. Recently, Fresh Start was named Best Local Nonprofit of 2011 by Ranch and Coast Magazine, as well as Healthcare Champion of 2011 by San Diego Business Journal. 100 percent of contributions go to Fresh Start’s medical programs.
For more information, please contact Amanda Thompson at (760) 448-2018 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Fresh Start Surgical Gifts:
Fresh Start is a non-profit organization that provides reconstructive dental and plastic surgery for kids free of charge. Six weekends annually Fresh Start holds a Surgery Weekend where 80-100 medical volunteers provide reconstructive plastic surgery and reconstructive dental surgery for infants, children, and young adults with physical deformities free of charge. Surgery Weekends are held at the Fresh Start Clinic at Rady Children’s Hospital in San Diego.
All medical and support personnel generously volunteer their time, talents and expertise.
Fresh Start serves U.S.-based children as a priority and reaches out internationally as we believe that no child should suffer with a physical deformity due to birth defect, disease, accident or abuse. With insurance deeming more and more deformities as “cosmetic” we are determined to make certain that all children get the medical attention they need regardless of the family’s ability to pay.
Fresh Start accepts children and young people under the age of 18 from:
* financially disadvantaged families with no health care insurance;
* families whose health care insurance won’t pay for the procedures because they are deemed “cosmetic”;
* families who do not qualify for state funded programs;
* families who would suffer significant financial hardship if they were to pay for the necessary and costly medical treatment.
For more information about Fresh Start Surgical Gifts, please visit http://www.freshstart.org or call (760) 944-7774.
News Source: Fresh Start Surgical Gifts :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on May 23, 2012 at 7:40 pm, and is filed under Events, Fresh Start Surgical Gifts, Golf, NonProfit, PayLease Golf Tournament, San Diego, SAN DIEGO, Calif., Surgery and Neurotechnology. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- The SUDC Foundation commends the Senate’s passage of the Sudden Unexpected Death Data Enhancement and Awareness Act
- ArteQuesta Announces Limited Edition Art Print From Urban Artist Evan Skrederstu
- Guardian Angels Medical Service Dogs, Inc. Receives 2014 Neotrope Non-Profit PR Grant
- Team AMVETS Welcome Home Program Receives 2014 Neotrope Non-Profit PR Grant
- AccuSure Launches at DEMO Fall 2014
- EaseUS Partition Master 10.2 upgrade and ‘buy one, get one free’ to experience the new version
- Senate HELP Committee approves Sudden Death Data Enhancement and Awareness Act (S.2746/H.R.669)
- More than 500 Expected to Attend Sacramento Event: Community Leaders to be Honored at Awards Luncheon on Saturday
- Civic Resource Group Founder and CEO, Gregory G. Curtin, Ph.D. among the winners of the ‘Vision Award’ at the World Economic Summit
- MorVest Capital Completes New Mortgage Servicing Rights (MSR) Credit Facility, Adding to its Market Leading Total