For the 4th Year in a Row, Mueller Offers a Metal Building to a Deserving Texas Non-Profit Organization
BALLINGER, Texas, April 20, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Mueller, Inc., a leading manufacturer of steel buildings and residential metal roofing, wants to extend a helping hand again this year to a Texas non-profit in need of a new facility. The campaign is called “Helping Hand.” One organization will be selected to receive a new Mueller steel building up to 4,000 square feet through applications received by June 1, 2012.
Because of today’s economic environment, Mueller wants to give something back to a struggling organization that always gives to others, whether it is a food bank facility, a volunteer firehouse, or maybe a senior citizen center.
Upon making the announcement, Mike Fry, director of marketing for Mueller (www.muellerinc.com) said, “With a large amount of applications received annually for our Helping Hand contest, it is apparent that there are many struggling organizations right here in Texas. We are glad to help the recipient change lives – now and for many years to come.”
For the 4th straight year, Mueller is teaming up with the popular television series, “Texas Country Reporter” with Bob Phillips to publicize this offering. Viewers of the program representing non-profit organizations will be invited to write in and explain why their organization is worthy of receiving a Mueller steel building. The winner will be announced on the television show this fall.
The non-profit Titus County Cares was awarded the first Mueller building. Titus County Cares serves hundreds of people by offering services such as a food bank, clothing, utility bill assistance and their unique “back-pack program” which provides weekend food for school-children of low-income families. The second recipient was the City of Buckholts and surrounding areas.
The campaign built a new facility to house trucks and equipment for the Buckholts Volunteer Fire Department. The third recipient of the Mueller Helping Hand building was West Texas Gifts of Hope. This non-profit organization benefits cancer patients and their families in an enormous area of west Texas by providing free overnight accommodations for patients who must travel great distances to receive chemo-therapy in Odessa, Texas.
For complete contest rules and entry form visit www.texascountryreporter.com and click on “Helping Hand.” A complete listing of the days and times the show airs in cities across Texas is also on the program’s web site.
For more information on the Helping Hand program visit: http://www.muellerinc.com/whats-new/helping-hand .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on April 20, 2012 at 9:59 am, and is filed under Ballinger, BALLINGER, Texas, Construction, Corporate Social Responsibility - CSR, Mueller, Inc., NonProfit, Texas Country Reporter, Texas non-profit. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Plant a Tree in Ireland with Ever Irish Gifts
- EPIC’s Jim Gillette Honored as a 2014 Risk and Insurance Retail Industry Power Broker
- KiwiGeeker Software Introduces Global Freeware – KiwiG PhonTunes for Users Who’re not into iTunes to Conquer Multi-platform Music Transfer Barrier
- United Wholesale Mortgage Goes Mobile, Rolls Out Robust iPhone and Android Applications for Brokers
- Retention of Subscribers in the $163 Billion US Voice Services Market will be Critical for Service Providers, says Insight Research Corp.
- EaseUS Partition Master Wins TopTenREVIEWS Silver Award for 2014 Best Partition Manager Software
- Quandis Enhances Solution to Identify Borrower Bankruptcies
- Treadstone 71 – SYNCSTATE Join Forming Expert Cyber Operations Solutions
- eAgile Awarded Patent for RFID Technology Breakthrough
- Evolving Tax Benefits Make Long-Term Care Planning More Attractive – Multiple Incentives Now Moderate the Cost