Financial Foundation Group – Making a Sterile Environment Fun for Kids
DENVER, Colo., March 27, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — The Financial Foundation Group, also known as FFG, spends the typical work week helping people review their retirement accounts, college savings, investment safety, and life insurance needs. As the New Year began, the representatives of FFG were looking for a different way to help others and decided to brighten the day for some children who were not feeling their best. As a company, the Financial Foundation Group feels that donating their time is one of the best ways to help the community.
On February 17, the reps of both Financial Foundation Group’s Loveland and Lone Tree offices took the day off to go to the Children Hospital and work with the young patients of the hospital as well as their parents to make Valentines decorations for their loved ones, their rooms, or even just to pass the time and enjoy the season doing crafts.
“It was so rewarding to be able to help make the kids’ day brighter with decorations for their hospital rooms,” Mandy Cannon, Senior Supervisor with FFG, explains. “Some children were unable to come down from their rooms so their sibling came for them. The parents were so grateful and the kids seemed entertained and excited to be able to do crafts.”
The Representatives of the Financial Foundation Group put their heads together for craft ideas that would be easy and fun for the hospitalized children to make. There were different stations including Valentine card making, picture ornaments, and a Valentine’s coloring station. Simply using all the decorations, glitter glue, and stickers to be creative and make their own cards was the biggest hit with the children!
In 2002, the Financial Foundation Group through an affiliated company opened its doors with just three people. FFG has experienced a phenomenal growth rate over the past few years and today they have grown to have 4 offices, and approximately 50 people affiliated with the organization.
“As a company I feel we are able to continue to grow because of the dedication our representatives have to making a bright future, no matter what situation people are in or troubles our economy faces. It is so exciting for us to be able to add value to people’s life both in and out of the office,” Ms. Cannon adds.
The Financial Foundation Group’s mission is to become a nationwide leader in the financial services industry. They have experienced a phenomenal growth rate over the past few years and plan to continue the trend. The knowledgeable staff at FFG has access to a wide array of investment products and can provide assistance with providing life insurance choices and wealth building strategies to suit each individual client’s needs.
Currently, the Loveland and Lone Tree offices are offering employment opportunities to motivated individuals looking to advance rapidly through their management trainee program to help further expand the company.
The company’s web site – www.FinancialFoundationGroup.com – has current market information and summaries for clients to review.
News Source: Financial Foundation Group :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on March 27, 2012 at 7:10 pm, and is filed under Colorado, Colorado retirement planning, Corporate Social Responsibility - CSR, Denver, DENVER, Colo., Financial Foundation Group, financial foundation group reviews, Insurance. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Four Seasons Chaplain and Grief Counselor Michael Lee Shares 10 Ways to Cope with Loss During the Holidays
- Atlanta-Based Valiant Horizon Announces Dutch DJ-Producer Rodger Forrest as the Latest Artist to Join Its Label Roster
- Whiteflash Becomes Tacori Platinum Partner
- US Cable System Operators Offset Video Losses with Growth in Business Services, says Insight Research Corp.
- Right at Home Dayton honors caregivers during National Caregivers Appreciation Month
- Angara’s Early Cyber Monday Deal to Kick Start the Holiday Season
- Stunning Panoramic Photos of New York, Toronto, and Bryce Canyon by Andrew Prokos Win at 2013 Epson International Pano Awards
- Retail Expert Doug Fleener’s Tips for Being Nice to Retail Employees This Holiday Season
- Thanksgiving Day: EaseUS MobiSaver Offers 50 percent Discount and Get Free WinxDVD Video Converter
- SiliconIndia Selects TeamF1 as One of Top Ten Enterprise Security Companies for 2013