Financial Foundation Group (FFG)’s Belinda A. Hoover Appointed Vice President
DENVER, Colo., Feb. 23, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Belinda Hoover has been promoted to Vice President of Client Services with the Financial Foundation Group. In Belinda Hoover’s 20 years of business experience she was an executive with an engineering consulting and training company where amongst her corporate management duties as Chief Administrative Officer; her responsibilities included the administration of the corporate insurance and benefits program.
Belinda brought her extensive business savvy along with a decade of developing her interests in the financial industry to the table to Financial Foundation Group and FFG knew they had a great representative.
Belinda joined FFG’s employment in 2008 and has put her knowledge and ability to analyze situations and information to work in an exceptionally beneficial way to everyone involved. Belinda’s extraordinary client work has elicited numerous unsolicited comments to FFG’s owner, Ken Perrin, praising her ability to make her clients more comfortable and confident in their financial situation starting with their first financial review.
Belinda Hoover works with individuals on their wealth creation, retirement and insurance needs. One key part of her practice is working with business owners to help with benefit plans, and to meet their investment and insurance needs, including buy/sell and key man insurance.
In recognition of her skills and dedication to creating a positive change for her clients, Belinda Hoover has been promoted to Vice President of Client Services. Belinda will continue to provide the quality service that her clients appreciate as well as mentor Senior Financial Professionals for the Financial Foundation Group who are affiliated with NEXT Financial Group.
Belinda is a member of the Financial Foundation Group’s management team and is a registered representative offering securities through NEXT Financial Group, Inc., member FINRA, SIPC. Financial Foundation Group is not an affiliate of NEXT Financial Group, Inc. NEXT is a national full service Broker/Dealer. NEXT representatives offer their clients investment, retirement, and insurance products and services that suit each individual client’s needs.
FFG’s web site – www.FinancialFoundationGroup.com – has current market information and summaries for clients to review. It also provides breaking financial news.
For more company information, visit: http://www.FinancialFoundationGroup.com .
News Source: Financial Foundation Group :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on February 23, 2012 at 11:58 am, and is filed under Belinda Hoover, Colorado, Denver, DENVER, Colo., Financial Foundation Group, Insurance, NEXT Financial Group. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Four Seasons Chaplain and Grief Counselor Michael Lee Shares 10 Ways to Cope with Loss During the Holidays
- Atlanta-Based Valiant Horizon Announces Dutch DJ-Producer Rodger Forrest as the Latest Artist to Join Its Label Roster
- Whiteflash Becomes Tacori Platinum Partner
- US Cable System Operators Offset Video Losses with Growth in Business Services, says Insight Research Corp.
- Right at Home Dayton honors caregivers during National Caregivers Appreciation Month
- Angara’s Early Cyber Monday Deal to Kick Start the Holiday Season
- Stunning Panoramic Photos of New York, Toronto, and Bryce Canyon by Andrew Prokos Win at 2013 Epson International Pano Awards
- Retail Expert Doug Fleener’s Tips for Being Nice to Retail Employees This Holiday Season
- Thanksgiving Day: EaseUS MobiSaver Offers 50 percent Discount and Get Free WinxDVD Video Converter
- SiliconIndia Selects TeamF1 as One of Top Ten Enterprise Security Companies for 2013