Fare Buzz Corporate Travel Program Saves Companies Time and Money
NEW YORK, N.Y., March 6, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Fare Buzz, a travel company located in New York City, has been growing their corporate travel division over the past year to cater to large and small companies for their travel needs. The division aims to help businesses save both time and money with their business travel needs.
“Most companies realize they need to travel in order to stay competitive and grow their business,” said Tom Ciccone, Director of Corporate Sales for Fare Buzz. “The paradigm becomes how efficient can we execute the travel program within our company. In other words how can we fly smarter?”
According to a recent study from the U.S. Travel Association, companies have spent roughly $246 Billion each year over the past few years. Taking the time to travel and meet with customers, or potential customers, face-to-face has been shown to increase the return on investment of travel expenses. The study also found that excluding business travel can cause a company to lose up to 17 percent of potential profits.
“We actually see an increase of business travel from our smaller companies in economic down turns,” said Ciccone. “This stems from a need to offer a more competitive edge in the face to face interaction with new or existing clients to help them compete with their larger rivals.”
Fare Buzz aims to make corporate travel effective for the company, but convenient for the person actually doing the traveling. They work with corporations of all sizes to stay in compliance and make sure each client is getting the best value for their business travel needs. Fare Buzz helps develop travel programs for companies that do not have a traditionally managed travel program in place. In addition, their Account Managers assist companies to maximize the benefits of managed travel program currently in place within their organizations.
About Fare Buzz:
Started in 1994 in New York City, Fare Buzz is one of the leading travel providers in the industry. The company has created affiliations with vendors of various travel products. Due to Fare Buzz’s buying power, the company is able to negotiate aggressive deals on air, hotels, car rentals and now vacation rentals to pass the savings on to the consumer.
In addition, Fare Buzz also specializes in discounted business class fares and offers an attractive rewards program for customers. For additional information, please contact Margaret Yekulis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please visit: http://www.farebuzz.com .
- Plant a Tree in Ireland with Ever Irish Gifts
- EPIC’s Jim Gillette Honored as a 2014 Risk and Insurance Retail Industry Power Broker
- KiwiGeeker Software Introduces Global Freeware – KiwiG PhonTunes for Users Who’re not into iTunes to Conquer Multi-platform Music Transfer Barrier
- United Wholesale Mortgage Goes Mobile, Rolls Out Robust iPhone and Android Applications for Brokers
- Retention of Subscribers in the $163 Billion US Voice Services Market will be Critical for Service Providers, says Insight Research Corp.
- EaseUS Partition Master Wins TopTenREVIEWS Silver Award for 2014 Best Partition Manager Software
- Quandis Enhances Solution to Identify Borrower Bankruptcies
- Treadstone 71 – SYNCSTATE Join Forming Expert Cyber Operations Solutions
- eAgile Awarded Patent for RFID Technology Breakthrough
- Evolving Tax Benefits Make Long-Term Care Planning More Attractive – Multiple Incentives Now Moderate the Cost