ESI Releases an Updated Version of the PVC Edgebanding Pattern Search System for 2012 on the ESI Web Site
The ESI PVC pattern database is fully searchable by laminate brand, laminate pattern number or laminate pattern name. This convenient and easy to use online search system provides a PVC edgebanding match to virtually all known brands of surface laminate available on the market today. The search system also allows for specific laminate pattern search by type for Solid Colors, Woodgrains and Designer Patterns.
Headquartered in Southern California, ESI operates nine sales, warehouse and operations centers in eight states. Strategically located throughout the U.S., each center maintains a full inventory of products specially suited for both national and regional requirements. The operation of a slitter at each center provides for the quick conversion of edgebanding to special custom widths.
“ESI serves its customers by manufacturing, distributing and importing a wide range of PVC edgebanding products. It’s from this hybrid system of sourcing that ESI has led the industry with a high level of service and range of options while consistently offering the industry’s lowest minimum quantity and shortest lead-time for custom production,” says Dave Jones, Marketing Director of ESI.
In addition to the latest up-to-date PVC to laminate matching offered on ESI’s web site, visitors will also find a helpful guide to product specifiers as well as reliable technical material specifications making the application selection of all edgebanding products easy and straight forward.
You are invited to visit ESI’s PVC Edgebanding Search Database: http://www.esi4service.com/Search_Frame3.html .
Main web site: http://www.esi4service.com .
News Source: ESI Edgebanding Services Inc. :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at the Send2Press for Journalists Portal: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on June 6, 2012 at 8:59 am, and is filed under Construction, ESI Edgebanding Services Inc., ESI PVC pattern database, Plastics and Chemicals, PVC edgebanding products, San Dimas, SAN DIMAS, Calif.. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Plant a Tree in Ireland with Ever Irish Gifts
- EPIC’s Jim Gillette Honored as a 2014 Risk and Insurance Retail Industry Power Broker
- KiwiGeeker Software Introduces Global Freeware – KiwiG PhonTunes for Users Who’re not into iTunes to Conquer Multi-platform Music Transfer Barrier
- United Wholesale Mortgage Goes Mobile, Rolls Out Robust iPhone and Android Applications for Brokers
- Retention of Subscribers in the $163 Billion US Voice Services Market will be Critical for Service Providers, says Insight Research Corp.
- EaseUS Partition Master Wins TopTenREVIEWS Silver Award for 2014 Best Partition Manager Software
- Quandis Enhances Solution to Identify Borrower Bankruptcies
- Treadstone 71 – SYNCSTATE Join Forming Expert Cyber Operations Solutions
- eAgile Awarded Patent for RFID Technology Breakthrough
- Evolving Tax Benefits Make Long-Term Care Planning More Attractive – Multiple Incentives Now Moderate the Cost