ESI Releases an Updated Version of the PVC Edgebanding Pattern Search System for 2012 on the ESI Web Site
The ESI PVC pattern database is fully searchable by laminate brand, laminate pattern number or laminate pattern name. This convenient and easy to use online search system provides a PVC edgebanding match to virtually all known brands of surface laminate available on the market today. The search system also allows for specific laminate pattern search by type for Solid Colors, Woodgrains and Designer Patterns.
Headquartered in Southern California, ESI operates nine sales, warehouse and operations centers in eight states. Strategically located throughout the U.S., each center maintains a full inventory of products specially suited for both national and regional requirements. The operation of a slitter at each center provides for the quick conversion of edgebanding to special custom widths.
“ESI serves its customers by manufacturing, distributing and importing a wide range of PVC edgebanding products. It’s from this hybrid system of sourcing that ESI has led the industry with a high level of service and range of options while consistently offering the industry’s lowest minimum quantity and shortest lead-time for custom production,” says Dave Jones, Marketing Director of ESI.
In addition to the latest up-to-date PVC to laminate matching offered on ESI’s web site, visitors will also find a helpful guide to product specifiers as well as reliable technical material specifications making the application selection of all edgebanding products easy and straight forward.
You are invited to visit ESI’s PVC Edgebanding Search Database: http://www.esi4service.com/Search_Frame3.html .
Main web site: http://www.esi4service.com .
News Source: ESI Edgebanding Services Inc. :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at the Send2Press for Journalists Portal: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on June 6, 2012 at 8:59 am, and is filed under Construction, ESI Edgebanding Services Inc., ESI PVC pattern database, Plastics and Chemicals, PVC edgebanding products, San Dimas, SAN DIMAS, Calif.. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- More than a Dozen to Perform at Jeff Fest Arts and Music Festival’s SUMMER ARTS STAGE
- New Discovery Opens the Door to Possible Cure for Heart Disease
- EPIC Purchases Jenkins Insurance Services
- Annual PR Grant Program for Non-Profits announced by Neotrope to Help Worthy Causes Tackle Earned Media
- Asheville National Organization for Women to Hold ‘Bitter Pill’ Rally Saturday, July 26
- Andrea Levin joins EPIC as a Vice President in Petaluma
- OpenClose LOS Establishes Secondary Marketing Transparency and Control Across all Lending Channels
- International Backup Solutions Company Introduces New Product Line
- HTCIA CISO Summit Presents – Lessons from the Field
- Four Seasons Featured in National Hospice ‘Moments of Life’ Campaign