e2b teknologies to Fully Rebrand by Summer 2012
CHARDON, Ohio, May 15, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — e2b teknologies (www.e2btek.com), a business software and services provider, announced today a new brand identity featuring a new identity and new names for its three operating business units. The previous business unit logos featured a “floating ball” which has been replaced with the familiar “paper airplane” logo used for e2b’s Anytime brand products.
e2b teknologies offers the same products and services, but now markets their extensive portfolio of business products and services under a unified brand for the company’s three divisions:
* e2b enterprise is a new name for the company’s custom software development and business software reseller business which provides leading ERP, CRM, supply chain, and related business software products from Sage Software, Epicor, Intacct, Sugar CRM, and more.
* e2b anytime apps was previously branded as e2b software and ties together the corporate name with the company’s growing Anytime brand products including Anytime Collect and Anytime 500 (formerly e2b 500 add-ons for Sage MAS 500 ERP).
* e2b calibration – e2b calibration is a national provider of quality test equipment calibration and repair services specializing in avionics and mass flow industries.
“Everyone knows us as e2b, yet our own line of Anytime products was rapidly gaining brand recognition in the market,” said e2b teknologies President Lynne Henslee. “The new brand provides consistency across our business portfolio and a framework to continue expanding our business in the future.”
Phase one of the rebranding process was completed recently with the launch of a new corporate website and the introduction of the new corporate logo across its three operating business units. A second phase planned for June will integrate the remaining product websites into the e2b anytime apps domain while standardizing all websites on a common website style sheet for a consistent brand image.
“Business technology is changing,” said Henslee. “The airplane logo we chose several years ago for our cloud-based products now represents our entire organization and our focus on business technologies and services that are mobile, social, and available on premise or on the cloud.”
About e2b teknologies:
e2b teknologies (www.e2btek.com) provides cloud-based business software applications and business services to progressive businesses worldwide. e2b enterprise (www.e2benterprise.com) develops custom cloud-based business applications and resells leading ERP accounting software, CRM, HRMS, and other enterprise business software applications from Sage Software, Epicor, Intacct, Sugar CRM, and other publishers.
e2b anytime apps (www.e2banytime.com) is the publisher of Anytime Collect, Anytime Assets, Anytime 500, and related Anytime brand products. e2b calibration (www.e2bcal.com) is an ISO/IEC 17025 accredited calibration laboratory.
- Four Seasons Chaplain and Grief Counselor Michael Lee Shares 10 Ways to Cope with Loss During the Holidays
- Atlanta-Based Valiant Horizon Announces Dutch DJ-Producer Rodger Forrest as the Latest Artist to Join Its Label Roster
- Whiteflash Becomes Tacori Platinum Partner
- US Cable System Operators Offset Video Losses with Growth in Business Services, says Insight Research Corp.
- Right at Home Dayton honors caregivers during National Caregivers Appreciation Month
- Angara’s Early Cyber Monday Deal to Kick Start the Holiday Season
- Stunning Panoramic Photos of New York, Toronto, and Bryce Canyon by Andrew Prokos Win at 2013 Epson International Pano Awards
- Retail Expert Doug Fleener’s Tips for Being Nice to Retail Employees This Holiday Season
- Thanksgiving Day: EaseUS MobiSaver Offers 50 percent Discount and Get Free WinxDVD Video Converter
- SiliconIndia Selects TeamF1 as One of Top Ten Enterprise Security Companies for 2013