e2b calibration Expands Scope with Annual ISO Quality Audit
CHARDON, Ohio, May 3, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — e2b calibration (www.e2bcal.com), a division of e2b teknologies, announced today that they have maintained accreditations and passed their annual ISO quality audit performed by ACLASS Corporation, the ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board (www.aclasscorp.com). The recent audit included an expanded calibration scope on top of their already broad range of capabilities including higher voltage for electronics and electrical components.
e2b calibration is accredited with the ISO/IEC 17025 general requirements for the competence of calibration laboratories. They are also accredited with the ANSI/NCSL Z540 – 1 – 1994.
e2b calibration has extensive experience in metrology, and provides a wide range of calibration and repair services, as well as certificates of calibration.
The extensive scope of e2b calibration’s gauge and equipment calibration services include electrical and electronic instruments, RF and microwave calibration, pressure (gauges and transducers) calibration, vacuum calibration, torque calibration, force (both tension and compression) calibration, mass flow, humidity and temperature, and physical-dimensional calibration.
“What sets e2b calibration apart from other calibration laboratories is our outstanding service, personal touch, and adherence to certification quality standards,” said Lynne Henslee, President of e2b teknologies. “Accreditation ensures that our customers receive the reliance, quality and consistency they depend on.”
e2b calibration services a variety of industries including aerospace, pharmaceutical, manufacturing and the medical industry. Businesses serviced by e2b calibration include Goodrich, BP Oil, Parker Hannifin and NASA.
About e2b Calibration:
e2b calibration (www.e2bcal.com), a division of e2b teknologies, inc., is a 17025 ISO Accredited calibration laboratory that provides expert instrument and equipment calibration and repair services for a broad range of calibration, test, and measurement instruments. Our extensive metrology experience is applied to every calibration we perform. Strict adherence to quality assurance procedures ensures that you will be in full compliance with your customers, vendors, and industry regulations.
- New Update! EaseUS Partition Master 10.0 Version is Upgraded with Brand New Functions
- TeamSnap Names Daryl Overholt as Chief Financial Officer
- SuiteAmerica Commits to Feed the Hungry
- Spring Home Sales Grow with Top RE/MAX REALTOR – Newsome Team REALTORS
- Weitz and Luxenberg – Jury Awards $9 Billion to Diabetic Put at Cancer Risk by Actos
- The Filharmonic Swings By Twelve3south Studio
- KiwiG PhonTunes Encourages PC Users to Migrate Music Files Safely Due to End of Windows XP Support on April 8, 2014
- Phenylephrine Hydrochloride Ophthalmic Solution, USP 2.5 percent and 10 percent Readily Available
- Mohave Community College Selects Regent Education’s Fully-Automated Student Verification Solution
- Learn to Protect Assets and Earnings Now by Planning for the Future at Four Seasons Seminar