e2b calibration Expands Scope with Annual ISO Quality Audit
CHARDON, Ohio, May 3, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — e2b calibration (www.e2bcal.com), a division of e2b teknologies, announced today that they have maintained accreditations and passed their annual ISO quality audit performed by ACLASS Corporation, the ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board (www.aclasscorp.com). The recent audit included an expanded calibration scope on top of their already broad range of capabilities including higher voltage for electronics and electrical components.
e2b calibration is accredited with the ISO/IEC 17025 general requirements for the competence of calibration laboratories. They are also accredited with the ANSI/NCSL Z540 – 1 – 1994.
e2b calibration has extensive experience in metrology, and provides a wide range of calibration and repair services, as well as certificates of calibration.
The extensive scope of e2b calibration’s gauge and equipment calibration services include electrical and electronic instruments, RF and microwave calibration, pressure (gauges and transducers) calibration, vacuum calibration, torque calibration, force (both tension and compression) calibration, mass flow, humidity and temperature, and physical-dimensional calibration.
“What sets e2b calibration apart from other calibration laboratories is our outstanding service, personal touch, and adherence to certification quality standards,” said Lynne Henslee, President of e2b teknologies. “Accreditation ensures that our customers receive the reliance, quality and consistency they depend on.”
e2b calibration services a variety of industries including aerospace, pharmaceutical, manufacturing and the medical industry. Businesses serviced by e2b calibration include Goodrich, BP Oil, Parker Hannifin and NASA.
About e2b Calibration:
e2b calibration (www.e2bcal.com), a division of e2b teknologies, inc., is a 17025 ISO Accredited calibration laboratory that provides expert instrument and equipment calibration and repair services for a broad range of calibration, test, and measurement instruments. Our extensive metrology experience is applied to every calibration we perform. Strict adherence to quality assurance procedures ensures that you will be in full compliance with your customers, vendors, and industry regulations.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Book Lends Welcome Warmth to Last-Minute Hostess Gift Decisions
- Vallejo California Celebrates the Mad Hatter Holiday Festival throughout the City during December
- ShortSave, Inc. Distressed Mortgage Work Out Solution Wins 2014 Servicing Trailblazer Award
- Small Business Are Uniting Across the Country for Success
- Verify Smart Corporation Finalizes Joint Venture with Global Technologies International Limited Group
- ‘Drive Safer Sunday’ is November 30: Reminds Drivers of Special Danger on Year’s Busiest Travel Day
- Silicon Valley/South Bay New Year’s Eve 2014 at Hyatt Regency Santa Clara by Professionals Guild with Live Music and DJ
- EPIC expands with the acquisition of Greyling Insurance Brokerage and Risk Consulting
- The SUDC Foundation commends the Senate’s passage of the Sudden Unexpected Death Data Enhancement and Awareness Act
- ArteQuesta Announces Limited Edition Art Print From Urban Artist Evan Skrederstu