e2b calibration Expands Scope with Annual ISO Quality Audit
CHARDON, Ohio, May 3, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — e2b calibration (www.e2bcal.com), a division of e2b teknologies, announced today that they have maintained accreditations and passed their annual ISO quality audit performed by ACLASS Corporation, the ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board (www.aclasscorp.com). The recent audit included an expanded calibration scope on top of their already broad range of capabilities including higher voltage for electronics and electrical components.
e2b calibration is accredited with the ISO/IEC 17025 general requirements for the competence of calibration laboratories. They are also accredited with the ANSI/NCSL Z540 – 1 – 1994.
e2b calibration has extensive experience in metrology, and provides a wide range of calibration and repair services, as well as certificates of calibration.
The extensive scope of e2b calibration’s gauge and equipment calibration services include electrical and electronic instruments, RF and microwave calibration, pressure (gauges and transducers) calibration, vacuum calibration, torque calibration, force (both tension and compression) calibration, mass flow, humidity and temperature, and physical-dimensional calibration.
“What sets e2b calibration apart from other calibration laboratories is our outstanding service, personal touch, and adherence to certification quality standards,” said Lynne Henslee, President of e2b teknologies. “Accreditation ensures that our customers receive the reliance, quality and consistency they depend on.”
e2b calibration services a variety of industries including aerospace, pharmaceutical, manufacturing and the medical industry. Businesses serviced by e2b calibration include Goodrich, BP Oil, Parker Hannifin and NASA.
About e2b Calibration:
e2b calibration (www.e2bcal.com), a division of e2b teknologies, inc., is a 17025 ISO Accredited calibration laboratory that provides expert instrument and equipment calibration and repair services for a broad range of calibration, test, and measurement instruments. Our extensive metrology experience is applied to every calibration we perform. Strict adherence to quality assurance procedures ensures that you will be in full compliance with your customers, vendors, and industry regulations.
- Plant a Tree in Ireland with Ever Irish Gifts
- EPIC’s Jim Gillette Honored as a 2014 Risk and Insurance Retail Industry Power Broker
- KiwiGeeker Software Introduces Global Freeware – KiwiG PhonTunes for Users Who’re not into iTunes to Conquer Multi-platform Music Transfer Barrier
- United Wholesale Mortgage Goes Mobile, Rolls Out Robust iPhone and Android Applications for Brokers
- Retention of Subscribers in the $163 Billion US Voice Services Market will be Critical for Service Providers, says Insight Research Corp.
- EaseUS Partition Master Wins TopTenREVIEWS Silver Award for 2014 Best Partition Manager Software
- Quandis Enhances Solution to Identify Borrower Bankruptcies
- Treadstone 71 – SYNCSTATE Join Forming Expert Cyber Operations Solutions
- eAgile Awarded Patent for RFID Technology Breakthrough
- Evolving Tax Benefits Make Long-Term Care Planning More Attractive – Multiple Incentives Now Moderate the Cost