Doug Trimbach Honored by Dayton Business Journal in the 2012 ’40 Under 40′ Awards
TIPP CITY, Ohio, June 6, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — The Dayton Business Journal named Doug Trimbach as one of the 2012 40 Under 40 award winners, honoring the region’s up-and-coming leaders at a banquet on May 17, 2012. Trimbach is the Vice President of Lighting Optimizers, USA, a one-year-old company based in Tipp City, Ohio.
The DBJ program, now in its 15th year, is one of the most sought-after awards in the Dayton region, and more nominations were received this year than ever before. The nominations were judged based on business leadership, community leadership, and career path.
About Doug Trimbach:
Trimbach, a Dayton native, is an experienced lighting engineer and auditor with more than seven years in the lighting industry. He is a member of the U.S. Green Building Council and the Association of Energy Engineers and has a B.A. Degree in Philosophy from UNC Pembroke.
Stephanie Smith, President of Lighting Optimizers, USA, stated, “We are extremely pleased to have someone with Doug’s capabilities, experience, and character leading the company’s efforts to provide energy efficient lighting and materials to customers throughout the United States. He has driven our company’s efforts to achieve more than $1.5 million in annual sales revenue and assisting customers in saving more than $200,000 in annual energy costs. Doug has been instrumental in the growth of the company, serving as a mentor to new employees and contractors. During 2011, Doug was personally responsible for creating ten jobs and taking the company from a local business to a national company. Lighting Optimizers, USA recently performed an energy audit at Quantico in Virginia, solely due to Doug’s reputation and skill as a lighting engineer.”
About Lighting Optimizers, USA:
Founded in 2011, Lighting Optimizers, USA is a leading vendor-neutral provider of lighting retrofit services and materials to institutional and commercial organizations. To learn more about Lighting Optimizers, USA, visit their website at http://lightingoptimizersusa.com or call them at (937) 877-1919.
News Source: Lighting Optimizers USA :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at the Send2Press for Journalists Portal: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on June 6, 2012 at 4:10 pm, and is filed under 40 Under 40 Awards, Construction, Doug Trimbach, Energy, Lighting Optimizers USA, Ohio, Tipp City, TIPP CITY, Ohio. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Four Seasons Chaplain and Grief Counselor Michael Lee Shares 10 Ways to Cope with Loss During the Holidays
- Atlanta-Based Valiant Horizon Announces Dutch DJ-Producer Rodger Forrest as the Latest Artist to Join Its Label Roster
- Whiteflash Becomes Tacori Platinum Partner
- US Cable System Operators Offset Video Losses with Growth in Business Services, says Insight Research Corp.
- Right at Home Dayton honors caregivers during National Caregivers Appreciation Month
- Angara’s Early Cyber Monday Deal to Kick Start the Holiday Season
- Stunning Panoramic Photos of New York, Toronto, and Bryce Canyon by Andrew Prokos Win at 2013 Epson International Pano Awards
- Retail Expert Doug Fleener’s Tips for Being Nice to Retail Employees This Holiday Season
- Thanksgiving Day: EaseUS MobiSaver Offers 50 percent Discount and Get Free WinxDVD Video Converter
- SiliconIndia Selects TeamF1 as One of Top Ten Enterprise Security Companies for 2013