Dig in Dirt to Find Unique Mother’s Day Gift for Mom – Ideal Way to Get the Kids Involved
DEARING, Ga., May 8, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — What could be more fun than playing in the dirt? How about playing with your kids in the dirt? With Mother’s Day approaching Sunday, May 13, now is a great time to create a beautiful blooming gift for mom, suggests Gardener’s Confidence Collection. With a little quick and easy research, dad and the kids can plant a decorative container of repeat blooming plants to provide a unique gift and long-lasting flowers for her enjoyment.
The Gardener’s Confidence Collection site provides a quick how-to video on creating container gardens: http://gardenersconfidence.com/Media/GC_Media_Center_Video.aspx .
For the container, simply select a watering can or pot that the kids can hand paint. Then fill it with re-blooming plants such as the Pinwheel Gardenia, an outstanding container plant that will add year-round evergreen beauty. Its whimsical white flowers with lovely fragrance and repeat blooms are abundant.
“Kids are sure to love the pinwheel-like flowers that look as though they are spinning against the dark green foliage. They can even snip them to bring inside in collected bottles and vases filled with water, confident that the plants will bloom again,” said Gardener’s Confidence Collection horticulturist Mike Sikes. “And mom will love the beauty and fragrance of the blossoms floating in a decorative bowl.
“For the perfect patio container for mom, let the kids pick out their favorite color of impatiens or begonias. Add a fern and some ivy, then top it off with a large, focal plant such as the Mini Penny Hydrangea. With its tight compact form and dependable re-blooming of pink or blue, the Mini Penny makes an excellent addition to a container and will last the summer,” Sikes said. “The Mini Penny also makes a great cut flower that the kids can bring inside for an easy floral arrangement for mom.”
And perfect for Mother’s Day, the name hydrangea means, appropriately, “thanks for understanding!”
For more information on Gardener’s Confidence Collection and its plant varieties, please visit www.gardenersconfidence.com .
About Gardener’s Confidence Collection:
The Gardener’s Confidence Collection brand ensures the best in disease resistance, prolific blooms, beautiful foliage and form. Billed as “A Garden You Can Count On,” its products represent years of breeding to ensure the plants’ success in the garden. Products include crapemyrtles, gardenias and hydrangeas grown by growers across the nation.
* Caption/cutline: A container garden created by the family and featuring the Mini Penny Hydrangea is the perfect Mother’s Day gift for mom.
News Source: Gardener’s Confidence Collection :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on May 8, 2012 at 6:08 pm, and is filed under Agribusiness, container garden, Dearing, DEARING, Ga., Family, Parenting and Children, Gardener's Confidence Collection, Georgia, Home and Garden, Mother's Day, Videos. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Plant a Tree in Ireland with Ever Irish Gifts
- EPIC’s Jim Gillette Honored as a 2014 Risk and Insurance Retail Industry Power Broker
- KiwiGeeker Software Introduces Global Freeware – KiwiG PhonTunes for Users Who’re not into iTunes to Conquer Multi-platform Music Transfer Barrier
- United Wholesale Mortgage Goes Mobile, Rolls Out Robust iPhone and Android Applications for Brokers
- Retention of Subscribers in the $163 Billion US Voice Services Market will be Critical for Service Providers, says Insight Research Corp.
- EaseUS Partition Master Wins TopTenREVIEWS Silver Award for 2014 Best Partition Manager Software
- Quandis Enhances Solution to Identify Borrower Bankruptcies
- Treadstone 71 – SYNCSTATE Join Forming Expert Cyber Operations Solutions
- eAgile Awarded Patent for RFID Technology Breakthrough
- Evolving Tax Benefits Make Long-Term Care Planning More Attractive – Multiple Incentives Now Moderate the Cost