Customer Results Prove the Value of OxBlue Construction Cameras
ATLANTA, Ga., April 26, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — OxBlue®, pioneers in the construction camera industry, released today several case studies demonstrating the benefits clients have experienced with the OxBlue construction camera systems. “Construction cameras have supported this industry for some time,” stated Chandler McCormack, President of OxBlue.
“But many in the industry may not be fully aware of all the ways this technology can impact their project on a tangible level. With these case studies, we wanted to show just what can be accomplished through the real-world application of our construction webcams and how the cameras deliver real-world results.”
Some of the highlights of the case studies include:
Emery Sapp & Sons: Emery Sapp & Sons received a $600,000 early completion bonus from the Missouri Department of Transportation. The contractor built a bridge right next to the one it was replacing, and then slid the new structure into place. It was able to accomplish such a feat with the precise project monitoring and coordination made possible by OxBlue construction cameras.
Northern Tool + Equipment: Northern Tool runs on tighter, more accurate schedules through up-to-date jobsite monitoring that provides the current status of every project. After realizing the enhanced command and control made possible by OxBlue camera systems, Northern Tool now uses OxBlue construction webcams on all its new store projects.
Noble Investment Group: Noble connects the firm’s principals to projects without airfare or hotel costs. Decision makers remotely view current and historic site images to resolve conflicts and improve collaboration with team members and contractors.
Massaro Corporation: Massaro used OxBlue construction webcams to document project delays that were far out of the contractor’s control, including an archeological find on the jobsite and a fire right next door. High-resolution, time-lapse video evidence from the construction cameras also supported insurance claims.
“OxBlue time-lapse construction cameras lead the industry in performance and reliability in every unique construction environment,” related McCormack. “We hope these case studies provide insight into some of the many everyday situations where they can help keep a project on track to reach a highly successful conclusion.”
To read these case studies in their entirety, visit http://oxblue.com/clients/case_study_register .
OxBlue is a leading construction camera service provider, giving numerous Fortune 500 companies the hardware, connectivity and expertise to enable constant access to jobsites through high-resolution construction webcam images. OxBlue’s construction cameras connect people on and off site, and measure variables such as labor, risk, quality and materials. The cameras provide accountability and increase communications between construction companies and clients. More information: http://oxblue.com .
- PHOTO Caption: Adhering to an aggressive timeline was made easier with an OxBlue construction camera. The supervisor was onsite 24/7 and could more effectively plan next steps.
News Source: OxBlue Corporation :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on April 26, 2012 at 9:58 am, and is filed under Atlanta, ATLANTA, Ga., Construction and Building, construction camera systems, Electronics, Georgia, OxBlue Corporation, Reports and Studies, Technology. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Fifth Annual Magdelena Bash Arizona Wine Harvest and Music Festival Scheduled for August 23 at Kief-Joshua Vineyards
- Denver’s Newest and Largest Floatation Center Has Just Opened Its Doors
- New Book Concerns the Fate of Malaysia Flight MH370
- Easeusapp Launches PhonTunes for iOS to Deliver New YouTube Music Videos Experience to Music Fans
- New Upgrade! EaseUS Releases Todo PCTrans 7.0 with Advanced Data Migration Solution
- Scott Law Firm Automates Name Permutation Searches for Military Personnel to Comply with SCRA, Quandis Technology Enables
- iConcepts Inc. Announces the Release of OIC Tax Planner Online – Tax Resolution Software for the EA, CPA and Attorney
- Valiant Horizon Announces Remixes of ‘Ready’ Single by American EDM Artist Terry Sartor Produced by German Electronic Musician Jerome Klark
- Luxuryville Records to Release Their Debut Exploration Into the Dub Genre with ‘Dubtronica, Vol. I’
- NHL Franchise Carolina Hurricanes Select Massey Consulting to Implement Intacct Financial Accounting