Customer Results Prove the Value of OxBlue Construction Cameras
ATLANTA, Ga., April 26, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — OxBlue®, pioneers in the construction camera industry, released today several case studies demonstrating the benefits clients have experienced with the OxBlue construction camera systems. “Construction cameras have supported this industry for some time,” stated Chandler McCormack, President of OxBlue.
“But many in the industry may not be fully aware of all the ways this technology can impact their project on a tangible level. With these case studies, we wanted to show just what can be accomplished through the real-world application of our construction webcams and how the cameras deliver real-world results.”
Some of the highlights of the case studies include:
Emery Sapp & Sons: Emery Sapp & Sons received a $600,000 early completion bonus from the Missouri Department of Transportation. The contractor built a bridge right next to the one it was replacing, and then slid the new structure into place. It was able to accomplish such a feat with the precise project monitoring and coordination made possible by OxBlue construction cameras.
Northern Tool + Equipment: Northern Tool runs on tighter, more accurate schedules through up-to-date jobsite monitoring that provides the current status of every project. After realizing the enhanced command and control made possible by OxBlue camera systems, Northern Tool now uses OxBlue construction webcams on all its new store projects.
Noble Investment Group: Noble connects the firm’s principals to projects without airfare or hotel costs. Decision makers remotely view current and historic site images to resolve conflicts and improve collaboration with team members and contractors.
Massaro Corporation: Massaro used OxBlue construction webcams to document project delays that were far out of the contractor’s control, including an archeological find on the jobsite and a fire right next door. High-resolution, time-lapse video evidence from the construction cameras also supported insurance claims.
“OxBlue time-lapse construction cameras lead the industry in performance and reliability in every unique construction environment,” related McCormack. “We hope these case studies provide insight into some of the many everyday situations where they can help keep a project on track to reach a highly successful conclusion.”
To read these case studies in their entirety, visit http://oxblue.com/clients/case_study_register .
OxBlue is a leading construction camera service provider, giving numerous Fortune 500 companies the hardware, connectivity and expertise to enable constant access to jobsites through high-resolution construction webcam images. OxBlue’s construction cameras connect people on and off site, and measure variables such as labor, risk, quality and materials. The cameras provide accountability and increase communications between construction companies and clients. More information: http://oxblue.com .
- PHOTO Caption: Adhering to an aggressive timeline was made easier with an OxBlue construction camera. The supervisor was onsite 24/7 and could more effectively plan next steps.
News Source: OxBlue Corporation :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on April 26, 2012 at 9:58 am, and is filed under Atlanta, ATLANTA, Ga., Construction and Building, construction camera systems, Electronics, Georgia, OxBlue Corporation, Reports and Studies, Technology. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Vallejo California Celebrates the Mad Hatter Holiday Festival throughout the City during December
- ShortSave, Inc. Distressed Mortgage Work Out Solution Wins 2014 Servicing Trailblazer Award
- Small Business Are Uniting Across the Country for Success
- Verify Smart Corporation Finalizes Joint Venture with Global Technologies International Limited Group
- ‘Drive Safer Sunday’ is November 30: Reminds Drivers of Special Danger on Year’s Busiest Travel Day
- Silicon Valley/South Bay New Year’s Eve 2014 at Hyatt Regency Santa Clara by Professionals Guild with Live Music and DJ
- EPIC expands with the acquisition of Greyling Insurance Brokerage and Risk Consulting
- The SUDC Foundation commends the Senate’s passage of the Sudden Unexpected Death Data Enhancement and Awareness Act
- ArteQuesta Announces Limited Edition Art Print From Urban Artist Evan Skrederstu
- Guardian Angels Medical Service Dogs, Inc. Receives 2014 Neotrope Non-Profit PR Grant