CMI Expands Client Solutions Team with New Account Manager and New Qualitative Manager
ATLANTA, Ga., May 23, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — CMI, a full-service marketing research company, has added two new professionals to its client solutions team. Bill Douglas has joined CMI in an account management role, and Valerie Deaton is the newest addition to CMI’s qualitative research team as a qualitative manager.
“Bill and Valerie are wonderful additions to our client solutions team,” said Donna Wydra, senior vice president of client solutions for CMI. “They each possess a wide range of experience turning insights into action, particularly since they’ve spent years on both the client and supplier sides of the business.”
Douglas will be a valuable addition to the Consumer & Shopper Strategy unit, leveraging his experience with companies like Coca-Cola and McDonald’s to help retailers and manufacturers increase sales. He has 18 years of market research experience, including his most recent position as president of Envision Research, Inc., where he managed a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative projects. Douglas has experience in new product development/package design, advertising and merchandising testing/tracking, segmentation, modeling, controlled store tests, focus groups, and ethnographies. He earned an MBA from Darden Graduate School, University of Virginia, and a Bachelor of Science, Mathematics and Computer Science, from Mississippi College.
Deaton will support clients across a wide range of industries and is dedicated to delivering research insights that can inform to client decisions and improve business results. She has international experience across a range of industries, particularly with the complex challenges facing pharmaceuticals, healthcare, and financial services clients. Deaton began her career in market research at the Principal Financial Group in 1989 and worked at Chase Credit Card Services for several years. She honed her skills at several marketing research companies including Roper Starch/Response Analysis Corporation; Matthew Greenwald and Associates; Brintnall & Nicolini, Market Research Inc.; and Zaicom Research Plus USA. She holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Speech Communication-Small Group Dynamics, with a minor in marketing from Drake University in Iowa.
CMI is a full-service marketing research company that combines comprehensive market research expertise with marketing insight to provide clients with a deep understanding of their customers by identifying the choices they make and why. Since 1989, CMI has delivered unique solutions to uncover opportunities, optimize marketing strategies, and improve performance for clients in consumer and B2B markets.
CMI’s experienced team of market research consultants leverages a wide range of qualitative and quantitative methods and technologies to translate research into insights and insights into actions. CMI serves primarily Fortune 1000 clients. For more information about CMI, visit http://www.cmiresearch.com.
* Photo Caption: Valerie Deaton joins CMI.
- Four Seasons Chaplain and Grief Counselor Michael Lee Shares 10 Ways to Cope with Loss During the Holidays
- Atlanta-Based Valiant Horizon Announces Dutch DJ-Producer Rodger Forrest as the Latest Artist to Join Its Label Roster
- Whiteflash Becomes Tacori Platinum Partner
- US Cable System Operators Offset Video Losses with Growth in Business Services, says Insight Research Corp.
- Right at Home Dayton honors caregivers during National Caregivers Appreciation Month
- Angara’s Early Cyber Monday Deal to Kick Start the Holiday Season
- Stunning Panoramic Photos of New York, Toronto, and Bryce Canyon by Andrew Prokos Win at 2013 Epson International Pano Awards
- Retail Expert Doug Fleener’s Tips for Being Nice to Retail Employees This Holiday Season
- Thanksgiving Day: EaseUS MobiSaver Offers 50 percent Discount and Get Free WinxDVD Video Converter
- SiliconIndia Selects TeamF1 as One of Top Ten Enterprise Security Companies for 2013