Cloud Component Framework – Software Components from the Cloud
LUDWIGSBURG, Germany and JAMESTOWN, N.Y., June 6, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Pintexx, an international company that focuses on sophisticated software solutions for the processing and optimizing of text, has just launched their Cloud Components Framework (CCF).
At last the technical barriers can be broken with the help of the Cloud Components Framework (CCF). Even complex applications like Microsoft Word can be employed as software components in web applications.
For years, software developers have been employing all sorts of components in programs. As a rule, these are components of manageable size and complexity. With technologies like OLE, more complex application cores, like Microsoft Word, can also be integrated into applications.
Problem: These technologies require a high level of technical know-how and a local installation. These technologies are not available for web applications and only a few programming languages are supported.
The Cloud Component Framework (CCF) breaks through these barriers and thus opens a new chapter in the use of software components. Concretely this means: Software developers can include complex applications as a software component in their web or desktop applications!
These Cloud Components work without a local installation. The features or extensions that the user wants to use can be determined individually.
CCF offers many benefits:
* the use of complex applications like e.g. Word as software component;
* the application runs on a cloud server, a local installation is unnecessary;
* the integration into web applications is now possible;
* technologies external to the application like Java can also use the components;
* the software component comprises as a rule only the working surface, but no toolbars, thus avoiding design conflicts; the developer determines the functions offered;
* including the component is as easy as usual software components;
* individual extensions are possible with the CC Extensions;
* highly scalable due to the architecture.
Please visit our website for further evaluation of the Cloud Component Framework and our other state-of-the-art tools. http://www.pintexx.com .
News Source: Pintexx :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at the Send2Press for Journalists Portal: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on June 6, 2012 at 6:22 pm, and is filed under Cloud Component Framework, Jamestown, JAMESTOWN, N.Y., Pintexx, SaaS, CMS, and Web Software, web application development. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Four Seasons Chaplain and Grief Counselor Michael Lee Shares 10 Ways to Cope with Loss During the Holidays
- Atlanta-Based Valiant Horizon Announces Dutch DJ-Producer Rodger Forrest as the Latest Artist to Join Its Label Roster
- Whiteflash Becomes Tacori Platinum Partner
- US Cable System Operators Offset Video Losses with Growth in Business Services, says Insight Research Corp.
- Right at Home Dayton honors caregivers during National Caregivers Appreciation Month
- Angara’s Early Cyber Monday Deal to Kick Start the Holiday Season
- Stunning Panoramic Photos of New York, Toronto, and Bryce Canyon by Andrew Prokos Win at 2013 Epson International Pano Awards
- Retail Expert Doug Fleener’s Tips for Being Nice to Retail Employees This Holiday Season
- Thanksgiving Day: EaseUS MobiSaver Offers 50 percent Discount and Get Free WinxDVD Video Converter
- SiliconIndia Selects TeamF1 as One of Top Ten Enterprise Security Companies for 2013