Cloud Component Framework – Software Components from the Cloud
LUDWIGSBURG, Germany and JAMESTOWN, N.Y., June 6, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Pintexx, an international company that focuses on sophisticated software solutions for the processing and optimizing of text, has just launched their Cloud Components Framework (CCF).
At last the technical barriers can be broken with the help of the Cloud Components Framework (CCF). Even complex applications like Microsoft Word can be employed as software components in web applications.
For years, software developers have been employing all sorts of components in programs. As a rule, these are components of manageable size and complexity. With technologies like OLE, more complex application cores, like Microsoft Word, can also be integrated into applications.
Problem: These technologies require a high level of technical know-how and a local installation. These technologies are not available for web applications and only a few programming languages are supported.
The Cloud Component Framework (CCF) breaks through these barriers and thus opens a new chapter in the use of software components. Concretely this means: Software developers can include complex applications as a software component in their web or desktop applications!
These Cloud Components work without a local installation. The features or extensions that the user wants to use can be determined individually.
CCF offers many benefits:
* the use of complex applications like e.g. Word as software component;
* the application runs on a cloud server, a local installation is unnecessary;
* the integration into web applications is now possible;
* technologies external to the application like Java can also use the components;
* the software component comprises as a rule only the working surface, but no toolbars, thus avoiding design conflicts; the developer determines the functions offered;
* including the component is as easy as usual software components;
* individual extensions are possible with the CC Extensions;
* highly scalable due to the architecture.
Please visit our website for further evaluation of the Cloud Component Framework and our other state-of-the-art tools. http://www.pintexx.com .
News Source: Pintexx :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at the Send2Press for Journalists Portal: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on June 6, 2012 at 6:22 pm, and is filed under Cloud Component Framework, Jamestown, JAMESTOWN, N.Y., Pintexx, SaaS, CMS, and Web Software, web application development. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Plant a Tree in Ireland with Ever Irish Gifts
- EPIC’s Jim Gillette Honored as a 2014 Risk and Insurance Retail Industry Power Broker
- KiwiGeeker Software Introduces Global Freeware – KiwiG PhonTunes for Users Who’re not into iTunes to Conquer Multi-platform Music Transfer Barrier
- United Wholesale Mortgage Goes Mobile, Rolls Out Robust iPhone and Android Applications for Brokers
- Retention of Subscribers in the $163 Billion US Voice Services Market will be Critical for Service Providers, says Insight Research Corp.
- EaseUS Partition Master Wins TopTenREVIEWS Silver Award for 2014 Best Partition Manager Software
- Quandis Enhances Solution to Identify Borrower Bankruptcies
- Treadstone 71 – SYNCSTATE Join Forming Expert Cyber Operations Solutions
- eAgile Awarded Patent for RFID Technology Breakthrough
- Evolving Tax Benefits Make Long-Term Care Planning More Attractive – Multiple Incentives Now Moderate the Cost