Brand On the Run – RV Rentals Taking Corporate America On Tour
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., April 16, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — It’s no secret that marketing directors are on a perpetual quest for the next best thing, now they’re discovering that the perfect vehicle to “drive their brand” may be a custom wrapped motorhome rental. Branded RV rentals have emerged as a cutting edge marketing tool and are becoming popular among companies looking increase their exposure and enhance their corporate identity. Florida based RV rental firm Allstar Coaches has been using vehicle wrap technology for years on its fleet of luxury motorhomes as it continues to grow its Corporate Events and Promotions sector.
“There is nothing quite as eye catching or effective as a brightly wrapped bus cruising down Main Street America. It’s something you don’t miss. Heads turn wherever you go and everybody remembers seeing it,” says Rob Tischler, CEO of Allstar. “Corporate RV rental is our fastest growing division,” Tischler says, adding that they’ve seen a healthy 35 percent increase over the past year alone.
Some of America’s largest and well known corporations have embraced the use of branded RV rentals to promote their wares; citing the ability to connect with people on a personal level and in multiple locations. Disney, through its DreamWorks division rented and wrapped a luxury RV from Allstar Coaches for a promotional tour timed to coincide with the release of their sci-fi hit “I Am Number Four.” Over a two week period, the campaign toured ten major markets, hosting fan experiences and giveaways at NASCAR events, theme parks and various other high traffic locations.
Visa, MasterCard and Discover have been bringing wrapped motorhomes to college campuses for years, signing up students and helping them to establish credit with great success.
Mobile RV promotions create exciting and effective marketing opportunities that let corporations interact directly with their consumer. Using the branding power and mobility of wrapped motorhomes, businesses can literally roll up on the front lines of their core demographic, hitting as many markets as they wish on a single tour. For added impact and additional reach, companies use their social media pages to create even more buzz, by encouraging fans to interact and follow their tours online.
Companies interested in pursuing wrapped RV rentals for their own mobile marketing tours can contact Allstar’s Corporate Events and Promotions team at (866) 838-4465 or via their official website. “From concept to completion, Allstar’s professional, experienced staff will handle the logistics, planning and execution of your campaign to ensure that your brand gets its ‘rock star’ on,” says Tischler.
More information: http://www.allstarcoaches.com .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on April 16, 2012 at 9:30 pm, and is filed under Allstar Coaches, Automotive, Branded RV rentals, Florida, Fort Lauderdale, FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Mobile RV promotions, NASDAQ:DWA. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Civic Resource Group International (CRGI) Participates in Microsoft CityNext
- ImageAMMO LLC and MobileMoment LLC Partner to Reach Consumers through Mobile Marketing
- GAME: A NEW concept Sports Bar opening yards from Ravens Stadium and Oriole Park in South Baltimore
- Energy Optimizers, USA, vice president to participate in advocacy trip to Washington, D.C.
- Author Kelly Browne Reissues Thank-You Note Book: ‘101 Ways To Say Thank You’ with Social Media Tips
- Mueller Offers a Metal Building to a Deserving Texas Non-Profit Organization for the 7th Straight Year
- Spodak Dental Group Named as a Top Workplace in South Florida
- Emilio N. Francisco, PDC CEO, Sees Diversification of EB-5 Investor Pool as a Positive Evolution of the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program
- American Roofing and Building Supply Sustains Wind and Hail Damage
- TriWest Healthcare Alliance Announces a New Veterans Hiring Initiative with Hire America’s Heroes