Biggest Deal in April Tax Season – Best EaseUS Bundles with a Free Gift Box (multiple software valued over $220)
NEW YORK CITY, N.Y., April 11, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — At the end of the annual U.S. tax season, you might really want to cut down your budget. EaseUS Software, a leading provider of data recovery, partition manager and backup utilities, announces its annual Tax Season Giving-Back Activity for All, which can definitely save you a large amount of money.
This year, EaseUS makes different bundles available from its products, aiming to provide complete and professional data security and storage management solutions for all home and business users. What’s more, any customer who buys the bundles will get the “gift box” simultaneously. These bundles are comprised of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, EaseUS Partition Master and EaseUS Todo Backup with a very affordable price being offered.
Get detailed information: http://www.easeus.com/landing/bundle.htm .
With a view to satisfying diverse needs of its customers, EaseUS has provided different bundles:
* 50-percent Off Best Value Bundles with Gift Box (save up to $500): Complete PC data security bundles for home users to recover lost data, prevent data loss and rearrange disk space for better performance by only spending half the money compared with normal costs.
* 30-percent Off Server Security Bundles with Gift Box (Save up to almost $600): Professional Server data security bundles that enterprises can retrieve their important information back, optimize severs’ performance and protect crucial data.
The special “gift box” attached contains multiple useful software apps valued at over $220, which are from IObit system optimization utilities, WinX DVD/HD utilities, ArcSoft Photo editing software, and so on (see above link for details).
This program will expire soon, on April 30, 2012. Don’t miss this money-saving chance for this tax-time bundle.
About CHENGDU Yiwo Tech Development Co., Ltd.:
The company specializes in backup software, partition manager and data recovery for Windows OS. Its major products are EaseUS Todo Backup, EaseUS Partition Master and Data Recovery Wizard. For more information, please visit http://www.easeus.com .
“EaseUS” is registered trademark of CHENGDU Yiwo Tech Development Co., Ltd. All other trademarks acknowledged.
This entry was posted by Send2Press on April 11, 2012 at 5:33 pm, and is filed under backup software, data recovery for Windows, EASEUS Software, New York City, NEW YORK CITY, N.Y., Software, Technology. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Fifth Annual Magdelena Bash Arizona Wine Harvest and Music Festival Scheduled for August 23 at Kief-Joshua Vineyards
- Denver’s Newest and Largest Floatation Center Has Just Opened Its Doors
- New Book Concerns the Fate of Malaysia Flight MH370
- Easeusapp Launches PhonTunes for iOS to Deliver New YouTube Music Videos Experience to Music Fans
- New Upgrade! EaseUS Releases Todo PCTrans 7.0 with Advanced Data Migration Solution
- Scott Law Firm Automates Name Permutation Searches for Military Personnel to Comply with SCRA, Quandis Technology Enables
- iConcepts Inc. Announces the Release of OIC Tax Planner Online – Tax Resolution Software for the EA, CPA and Attorney
- Valiant Horizon Announces Remixes of ‘Ready’ Single by American EDM Artist Terry Sartor Produced by German Electronic Musician Jerome Klark
- Luxuryville Records to Release Their Debut Exploration Into the Dub Genre with ‘Dubtronica, Vol. I’
- NHL Franchise Carolina Hurricanes Select Massey Consulting to Implement Intacct Financial Accounting