Bank of Southern California Appoints New Board Member
SAN DIEGO, Calif., June 15, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Bank of Southern California announced today that Michael Persall, CPA and Investor was appointed to the company’s board of directors. Mr. Persall is President of Persall Group and is a practicing certified public accountant with extensive experience in construction, real estate and finance.
He graduated from the University of San Diego with a Bachelors of Accountancy. Mr. Persall serves on the Leadership Council and as a Director of the Development Committee for the UC San Diego Pediatric Diabetes Research Center.
“Although Michael is the company’s youngest director at 33 years old, he brings a wealth of experience and background in business and financial services from a variety of perspectives, “said John Farkash, chairman of the board. “His participation will make our talented board, even stronger as we continue to build and grow the bank.”
About the Bank of Southern California:
Established in 2001, Bank of Southern California, N.A., a national bank with headquarters in San Diego, Calif., is locally owned and managed and committed to meeting the unique business, professional and personal banking needs of the vibrant Southern California communities it serves. With six offices in San Diego County and the Coachella Valley in Riverside County, Bank of Southern California remains one of the strongest, best-capitalized banks in the region, with a growing asset base and loan portfolio.
For more information, visit http://www.banksocal.com or call (858) 847-4780.
Media Relations: Tony DiVita, Bank of Southern California 858-847-4783
News Source: Bank of Southern California :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at the Send2Press for Journalists Portal: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
- New Update! EaseUS Partition Master 10.0 Version is Upgraded with Brand New Functions
- TeamSnap Names Daryl Overholt as Chief Financial Officer
- SuiteAmerica Commits to Feed the Hungry
- Spring Home Sales Grow with Top RE/MAX REALTOR – Newsome Team REALTORS
- Weitz and Luxenberg – Jury Awards $9 Billion to Diabetic Put at Cancer Risk by Actos
- The Filharmonic Swings By Twelve3south Studio
- KiwiG PhonTunes Encourages PC Users to Migrate Music Files Safely Due to End of Windows XP Support on April 8, 2014
- Phenylephrine Hydrochloride Ophthalmic Solution, USP 2.5 percent and 10 percent Readily Available
- Mohave Community College Selects Regent Education’s Fully-Automated Student Verification Solution
- Learn to Protect Assets and Earnings Now by Planning for the Future at Four Seasons Seminar