Bank of Southern California Appoints New Board Member
SAN DIEGO, Calif., June 15, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Bank of Southern California announced today that Michael Persall, CPA and Investor was appointed to the company’s board of directors. Mr. Persall is President of Persall Group and is a practicing certified public accountant with extensive experience in construction, real estate and finance.
He graduated from the University of San Diego with a Bachelors of Accountancy. Mr. Persall serves on the Leadership Council and as a Director of the Development Committee for the UC San Diego Pediatric Diabetes Research Center.
“Although Michael is the company’s youngest director at 33 years old, he brings a wealth of experience and background in business and financial services from a variety of perspectives, “said John Farkash, chairman of the board. “His participation will make our talented board, even stronger as we continue to build and grow the bank.”
About the Bank of Southern California:
Established in 2001, Bank of Southern California, N.A., a national bank with headquarters in San Diego, Calif., is locally owned and managed and committed to meeting the unique business, professional and personal banking needs of the vibrant Southern California communities it serves. With six offices in San Diego County and the Coachella Valley in Riverside County, Bank of Southern California remains one of the strongest, best-capitalized banks in the region, with a growing asset base and loan portfolio.
For more information, visit http://www.banksocal.com or call (858) 847-4780.
Media Relations: Tony DiVita, Bank of Southern California 858-847-4783
News Source: Bank of Southern California :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at the Send2Press for Journalists Portal: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
- Civic Resource Group International (CRGI) Participates in Microsoft CityNext
- ImageAMMO LLC and MobileMoment LLC Partner to Reach Consumers through Mobile Marketing
- GAME: A NEW concept Sports Bar opening yards from Ravens Stadium and Oriole Park in South Baltimore
- Energy Optimizers, USA, vice president to participate in advocacy trip to Washington, D.C.
- Author Kelly Browne Reissues Thank-You Note Book: ‘101 Ways To Say Thank You’ with Social Media Tips
- Mueller Offers a Metal Building to a Deserving Texas Non-Profit Organization for the 7th Straight Year
- Spodak Dental Group Named as a Top Workplace in South Florida
- Emilio N. Francisco, PDC CEO, Sees Diversification of EB-5 Investor Pool as a Positive Evolution of the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program
- American Roofing and Building Supply Sustains Wind and Hail Damage
- TriWest Healthcare Alliance Announces a New Veterans Hiring Initiative with Hire America’s Heroes