B2B Marketing Strategist Dawn Westerberg to Present on Google+ for The Association of Strategic Marketing
AUSTIN, Texas, March 8, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — B2B Marketing Strategist and President of Dawn Westerberg Consulting LLC (dawnwesterberg.com), Dawn Westerberg will be presenting “Adding Google+ To Your Marketing Mix” for members of The Association of Strategic Marketing on Thursday, March 15, 2012.
“Google+ promises some intriguing possibilities for B2B marketers,” said Westerberg. “When you take into consideration that Google and YouTube are the number one and number two search engines, making content available on Google+ only makes sense.”
Westerberg believes that the integration between Google+ and other widely used Google applications, services and tools such as Gmail, Google Places, Chrome and Blogger, to name just a few, create a convenient and powerful platform for B2B marketers and business.
About The Association of Strategic Marketing:
The Association of Strategic Marketing (www.associationofmarketing.org) is a training and development website for Marketing professionals. Association of Strategic Marketing provides unique up-to-date Marketing training through audio conferences, webinar and articles.
About Dawn Westerberg Consulting:
Dawn Westerberg invites business owners to “fall in love with your business again” through a sound marketing strategy that drives results and profits. Dawn Westerberg Consulting LLC assists companies in developing marketing plans that take full advantage of online and traditional marketing to create lead demand from ideal prospects.
An Authorized Duct Tape Marketing Consultant – http://dawnwesterberg.com/duct-tape-marketing/ – Dawn is a frequent speaker at conferences throughout the country on the topics of marketing, social media, online presence, and blogging. She publishes a blog on B2B Marketing at http://dawnwesterberg.com and is a contributor at the Duct Tape Marketing Consultant’s blog. With headquarters in Austin, TX, she serves customers in the United States and Canada.
News Source: Dawn Westerberg Consulting LLC :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on March 8, 2012 at 11:36 pm, and is filed under Association of Strategic Marketing, Dawn Westerberg Consulting LLC, Duct Tape Marketing Consultant, Events, Internet. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- The SUDC Foundation commends the Senate’s passage of the Sudden Unexpected Death Data Enhancement and Awareness Act
- ArteQuesta Announces Limited Edition Art Print From Urban Artist Evan Skrederstu
- Guardian Angels Medical Service Dogs, Inc. Receives 2014 Neotrope Non-Profit PR Grant
- Team AMVETS Welcome Home Program Receives 2014 Neotrope Non-Profit PR Grant
- AccuSure Launches at DEMO Fall 2014
- EaseUS Partition Master 10.2 upgrade and ‘buy one, get one free’ to experience the new version
- Senate HELP Committee approves Sudden Death Data Enhancement and Awareness Act (S.2746/H.R.669)
- More than 500 Expected to Attend Sacramento Event: Community Leaders to be Honored at Awards Luncheon on Saturday
- Civic Resource Group Founder and CEO, Gregory G. Curtin, Ph.D. among the winners of the ‘Vision Award’ at the World Economic Summit
- MorVest Capital Completes New Mortgage Servicing Rights (MSR) Credit Facility, Adding to its Market Leading Total