Arkansas Mutual Insurance Company Earns ‘A Prime’ Rating
LITTLE ROCK, Ark., April 27, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Arkansas Mutual Insurance Company has earned a Financial Stability Rates® (FSR) of A, Exceptional from Demotech, Inc. This level of FSR is assigned to insurers who possess unsurpassed financial stability related to maintaining positive surplus as regards policyholders, liquidity of invested assets, an acceptable level of financial leverage, reasonable loss and loss adjustment expense reserves (L&LAE) and realistic pricing.
FSRs summarize Demotech’s opinion of the financial stability of an insurer regardless of general economic conditions or the phase of the underwriting cycle. FSRs utilize statutory financial data based on insurance accounting principles prescribed or permitted by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC).
“We are extremely proud to have earned our ‘A, Exceptional’ rating from Demotech.” says Corey Little, Chief Executive Officer of Arkansas Mutual. “After five years in business, this designation confirms the financial integrity and stability that is so critical to our business and to our policyholders.”
About Arkansas Mutual Insurance Company:
Arkansas Mutual Insurance Company, a not-for-profit organization, is the only medical liability insurance provider that is headquartered in Arkansas and dedicated to serving only Arkansas-based medical professionals. Founded in 2008, Arkansas Mutual is owned and governed by its physician policyholders. Visit www.arkansasmutual.com for more information.
About Demotech, Inc.
Demotech, Inc. is a financial analysis firm located in Columbus, Ohio. Since 1985, Demotech has been serving the insurance industry by providing actuarial consulting and accurate and proven Financial Stability Ratings® (FSRs). FSRs are a leading indicator of the financial stability of a company.
News Source: Arkansas Mutual Insurance Company :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on April 27, 2012 at 5:18 pm, and is filed under Arkansas, Arkansas Mutual Insurance Company, Business, Demotech Inc, Insurance, Little Rock, LITTLE ROCK, Ark., Medical, medical liability insurance provider. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Remo Recover for Android: Remo’s New Android Data Recovery Application Launched
- VirtualTech Believes EaseUS’ Data Backup and Recovery Solution is a Better Choice
- Hollywood Meets Nashville as Jane Bach, Sandra Piller, Kelly Fitzgerald and Joey Sykes Perform a Songwriter’s Round at Genghis Cohen
- EPIC adds Patrick McCaleb and Phil Grove as Principals in Fresno
- SpaceX Utilizes Tiger-Tight Corp’s Friction Washer Technology for Its First Mission to The International Space Station
- Young Marines youth organization announces the Enrique ‘Kiki’ Camarena Division Awards program with DEA
- Five Questions to Ask a Long-Term Care Specialist Following the Supreme Court’s Obamacare Ruling
- PCM Field Services and Lake Forest Community Association to Help Family in Need
- Anytime Collect 2.0.4 Provides Automated Accounts Receivable and Collections Management for Business Credit and Collections Professionals
- Allstar Coaches Redefines Luxury RV Travel