Arkansas Mutual Insurance Company Earns ‘A Prime’ Rating
LITTLE ROCK, Ark., April 27, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Arkansas Mutual Insurance Company has earned a Financial Stability Rates® (FSR) of A, Exceptional from Demotech, Inc. This level of FSR is assigned to insurers who possess unsurpassed financial stability related to maintaining positive surplus as regards policyholders, liquidity of invested assets, an acceptable level of financial leverage, reasonable loss and loss adjustment expense reserves (L&LAE) and realistic pricing.
FSRs summarize Demotech’s opinion of the financial stability of an insurer regardless of general economic conditions or the phase of the underwriting cycle. FSRs utilize statutory financial data based on insurance accounting principles prescribed or permitted by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC).
“We are extremely proud to have earned our ‘A, Exceptional’ rating from Demotech.” says Corey Little, Chief Executive Officer of Arkansas Mutual. “After five years in business, this designation confirms the financial integrity and stability that is so critical to our business and to our policyholders.”
About Arkansas Mutual Insurance Company:
Arkansas Mutual Insurance Company, a not-for-profit organization, is the only medical liability insurance provider that is headquartered in Arkansas and dedicated to serving only Arkansas-based medical professionals. Founded in 2008, Arkansas Mutual is owned and governed by its physician policyholders. Visit www.arkansasmutual.com for more information.
About Demotech, Inc.
Demotech, Inc. is a financial analysis firm located in Columbus, Ohio. Since 1985, Demotech has been serving the insurance industry by providing actuarial consulting and accurate and proven Financial Stability Ratings® (FSRs). FSRs are a leading indicator of the financial stability of a company.
News Source: Arkansas Mutual Insurance Company :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on April 27, 2012 at 5:18 pm, and is filed under Arkansas, Arkansas Mutual Insurance Company, Business, Demotech Inc, Insurance, Little Rock, LITTLE ROCK, Ark., Medical, medical liability insurance provider. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Four Seasons Chaplain and Grief Counselor Michael Lee Shares 10 Ways to Cope with Loss During the Holidays
- Atlanta-Based Valiant Horizon Announces Dutch DJ-Producer Rodger Forrest as the Latest Artist to Join Its Label Roster
- Whiteflash Becomes Tacori Platinum Partner
- US Cable System Operators Offset Video Losses with Growth in Business Services, says Insight Research Corp.
- Right at Home Dayton honors caregivers during National Caregivers Appreciation Month
- Angara’s Early Cyber Monday Deal to Kick Start the Holiday Season
- Stunning Panoramic Photos of New York, Toronto, and Bryce Canyon by Andrew Prokos Win at 2013 Epson International Pano Awards
- Retail Expert Doug Fleener’s Tips for Being Nice to Retail Employees This Holiday Season
- Thanksgiving Day: EaseUS MobiSaver Offers 50 percent Discount and Get Free WinxDVD Video Converter
- SiliconIndia Selects TeamF1 as One of Top Ten Enterprise Security Companies for 2013